betterlovedoll.com

siliconefun's amazing doll team

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Mia Okinawa
Doll
Doll

Re: siliconefun's amazing doll team

Post by Mia Okinawa »

Mellzor wrote::multi: :multi: :multi:
MIAAAA ! So good to see you back here, we missed you !
I'm really happy everything got resolved for you Guy. Mia looks lovely !
You must be pretty busy lately with this small but steadily expanding harem of yours ;)
Hello Mellzor,
Guy told me about Yui, happy that she's back to you and you're never more alone at home.
Yes, we're now a trio and Guy's more busy now :deadhorse: , but that's fine for his old bones so they don't rust less. We keep him alive and he's enjoyed to have us here :P
We promised him to never more touching his own Ferrero Rocher boxes, peace forever.
When you want you can visit us in summer here :wink:

Mia :D

Mellzor

Post by Mellzor »

Mia Okinawa wrote:
Mellzor wrote::multi: :multi: :multi:
MIAAAA ! So good to see you back here, we missed you !
I'm really happy everything got resolved for you Guy. Mia looks lovely !
You must be pretty busy lately with this small but steadily expanding harem of yours ;)
Hello Mellzor,
Guy told me about Yui, happy that she's back to you and you're never more alone at home.
Yes, we're now a trio and Guy's more busy now :deadhorse: , but that's fine for his old bones so they don't rust less. We keep him alive and he's enjoyed to have us here :P
We promised him to never more touching his own Ferrero Rocher boxes, peace forever.
When you want you can visit us in summer here :wink:

Mia :D
Thanks Mia, its just awesome to have her back.
Are you sure you can make good on that Ferrero promise though ? :D
Let's talk about that visit later ;)

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Mia Okinawa wrote:Yes, we're now a trio and Guy's more busy now :deadhorse: , but that's fine for his old bones so they don't rust less. We keep him alive and he's enjoyed to have us here :P
Hi Mia, I understand that you and Zoe and Amy possess Guy, but hey humans sometimes do need some rest, and we do need Guy to keep TDF running, so be careful :wink:

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Nescio50 wrote:
Mia Okinawa wrote:Yes, we're now a trio and Guy's more busy now :deadhorse: , but that's fine for his old bones so they don't rust less. We keep him alive and he's enjoyed to have us here :P
Hi Mia, I understand that you and Zoe and Amy possess Guy, but hey humans sometimes do need some rest, and we do need Guy to keep TDF running, so be careful :wink:
My idea:
I print this post supersized and I will hang it on their wardrobe 8) so they're informed to be careful :haha4:
Nescio :thumbs_up:

8) Guy

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Oh Mia, it´s so good that you are back, we really missed you. You look more better than ever and it´s great that you are healthy and rested. That was a great shoot.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi again,
Friday finally I received my new exchanged A.I.NEO im-body from Doll Story!

Friday, the delivery day
The tracking indicated a delivery until 06:00 pm but at 12:23 pm the FedEx van was standing on front of the building.
I grabbed the garage remote control and the keys and in a hurry I was downstairs next to the driver who already moved the huge cardboard crate to carry it out.
'No problem, I just go to the garage behind the building for taking a transport cart'. I noticed that the box laid in the correct transporting position and the warning arrows on the crate were respected.
When we took the crate onto the cart, the usual question: 'that's a huge and heavy box, what's inside?'. I looked him straight in his eyes and answered: 'It's a silicone doll who I use for photography purpose'.
A little confused, the friendly guy answered: 'Wow, next time I take the box to me but I'm married and my wife will throw me out' and smiled (no further questions :wink: ). The obligatory receiving signature and 'Good luck' than I rolled the crate in the garage and closed the door.
DSC03243.JPG
DSC03243.JPG (444.26 KiB) Viewed 522 times
Noon, lunchtime. No lust for cooking => the restaurant is the best alternative for a hungry belly.

Inspecting and moving the crate
Midday, time to open and inspect the new package.
DSC03247.JPG
DSC03247.JPG (381.53 KiB) Viewed 522 times
DSC03250.JPG
DSC03250.JPG (459.35 KiB) Viewed 522 times
DSC03251.JPG
DSC03251.JPG (360.42 KiB) Viewed 522 times
DSC03256.JPG
DSC03256.JPG (363.9 KiB) Viewed 522 times
Moving the 29 kg doll 3 floors upward is a tiring job. For this task I will use my electric stair climber and I transport the doll upside with the protective crate, hidden from curious looks :mrgreen: It's an ease to move this 39 kg load to the 3rd floor, absolutely safe and fast as well.

Unpacking the crate
Arrived on the 3rd floor I remembered how I moved the previous dolls to my apartment => :scrambleup:
After putting down the securing straps I reopened the crate to remove the entire content.
DSC03261.JPG
DSC03261.JPG (438.08 KiB) Viewed 522 times
DSC03264.JPG
DSC03264.JPG (462.54 KiB) Viewed 522 times
DSC03265.JPG
DSC03265.JPG (482 KiB) Viewed 522 times
DSC03266.JPG
DSC03266.JPG (407.9 KiB) Viewed 522 times
Between the legs a cardboard box with a new head is positioned, next a head bust. In one of the neck spacers was the accessories box.
A lot of bubble wrap cushioning was used to protect the doll and all these together with the cardboard neck spacers must be removed to access the doll body who's placed inside the white linen bag.
As the crate is still placed on the stair climber and in a raised position, it's easier to lift the doll body for placing on the wheeled ottoman furniture.

Okay, now it gets serious!
For first, the protective white linen bag is removed by rolling the doll to the side and back until she's freed. Next, the white cushioning on the hands and feet's is removed. I keep these material back in the crate but I hope that I didn't need to pack the doll again for shipping :?
The entire body is well powdered and the silicone feels so smooth.
DSC03302.JPG
DSC03302.JPG (366.86 KiB) Viewed 522 times
DSC03304.JPG
DSC03304.JPG (361.15 KiB) Viewed 522 times
DSC03308.JPG
DSC03308.JPG (391.31 KiB) Viewed 522 times
Now the doll is unpacked and the next step is the extensive inspection of the entire body. An all new 'Mia' head with soft silicone option is shown as well as the head bust.
We're not finished yet. Stay tuned for the next part!

:D Guy

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Oh Mia, it´s so good that you are back, we really missed you. You look more better than ever and it´s great that you are healthy and rested. That was a great shoot.
Chris
Hi Chris,
It was a little late when I started this shooting :? A full body review with pics will follow the next days. It's an incredible different doll.
Why time rushes so fast away when logged-in at TDF? ImageImage

mudpaw
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mudpaw »

Wooo! Mia's back. This is great news, it feels like the rain has gone away.
Zoe will be happy to have old her friend back.
I'm sure Amy is very curious too.
Also hearing you going up and down those stairs makes me tired too.

Flower for Mia.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi mudpaw,
that so true in feel and in real.
mudpaw wrote:Wooo! Mia's back. This is great news, it feels like the rain has gone away.
A long and sad story who accompanied Mia from October 2013 until February 2015. It's like a grey storm cloud who wouldn't let pass the sunrays.
mudpaw wrote:Zoe will be happy to have old her friend back.
I'm sure Amy is very curious too.
Zoe finally convinced me to keep her in the team, they're girlfriends since they're teenies. Amy is Zoe's eldest sister.
mudpaw wrote:Also hearing you going up and down those stairs makes me tired too.
Yeah, I was tired to carry the doll 47 steps on the top of my shoulder. Now it's a real fun to move her over 47 steps.

:wink: Guy

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Oh the sheer excitement of opening that double box, and then the bubble wrap, and then... Da da daaaa. the white cotton bag.
You pull frantically at the cordd of the bag and get your first view of.. a neck. Then you think. Oh shit what's the best way to get this out.....
Oh happy memories. It's a joyous day.

Welcome back Mia you little beauty.

Now let's see some photographs of Mia The Gorgeous No pressure !
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

MIA IS BACK! :D COOL.... welcome back Mia! :D

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Wow, Zoe, that´s what I was hoping for. Mia deserves to stay forever. The re-uncrating series was stunning. Great job, Guy.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

Congrats congrats congrats

Looking forward to seeing more of Mia

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Mondoon wrote:Oh the sheer excitement of opening that double box, and then the bubble wrap, and then... Da da daaaa. the white cotton bag.
You pull frantically at the cordd of the bag and get your first view of.. a neck. Then you think. Oh shit what's the best way to get this out.....
Oh happy memories. It's a joyous day.

Welcome back Mia you little beauty.

Now let's see some photographs of Mia The Gorgeous No pressure !
Oh yes, don't know if it's the white cotton bag but it submits a feel that something very innocent and fragile is inside.
A little beauty, for sure, isn't she? The photo's will come. It's spring, two lovely dolls, a regained motivation. It remembers at the time who we've done great shootings and I wish exactly this happiness never ends.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

AnonViking wrote:MIA IS BACK! :D COOL.... welcome back Mia! :D
Forget the old Mia, this one is far more worth to mention. Wish interested people could compare both bodies, it's another world when working with this doll (a soon it's possible the old body is shipped back to the factory). Actually, NO complaint concerning the posing and the joints are so different in feel.

INFORMATIONS