betterlovedoll.com

Vanima's "official" Photo-shoots

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Re: Vanima's first "official" Photo-shoot

Post by Vanima »

Hanna wrote: Hiya Vani
of course you won't be demoted from my best friends you wonderful mad girl, I have lots of friends here and I love them all in different ways.
It is nice to see you with your different wigs, I like my long one too. Your red and black one is gorgeous, I think Sheeana has got one. I've also got a short one for sleeping but it was not expensive so it doesn't matter if it gets wrecked.
I saw your latest pictures and I thought you looked lovely. Whatever you wear, or don't wear, you're still my lovely Vani. A little bit naughty but then you know I am very shy and reserved. I didn't think you were a bad little monkey either just a sneaky little monkey buying all those things without Karpos knowing. You did buy some strange things but I admire peoples' individuality so I think it's just great fun and it's important if you enjoy it. I do have a lot of fun looking at the posts by Sheeana and Kwench, they are so lovely and so funny too, they do make me laugh a lot. I call them The Wild Bunch.
I think I will be going to the hospital next Monday. We are kind of preparing ourselves for the separation, it will be hard but it's for the best and my health.
Well I'll leave you now but I might see you again before I go.
Lovely to see you again my lovely friend and my best wishes to you and Karpos

Big hugs and loads of kisses XXXXX

PS I don't know anything about Virginia so I'll have to have a look on the wide eyed web and see what it's like.
Hiya sweetie,

I'm glad you liked my red and black wig. K and I were looking through wigs trying to find me a longer light blonde or platinum blonde wig and the red and black one popped up. We kinda looked at each other and said, "Hey that looks like Sheebaby's wig." So of course with both of us thinking her wig was sexy we had to buy it. :D Yea I am finding I can have a bit of a wild streak in me too, kinda depends on who I am hanging out with or how naughtily frustrated I am. :oops: K kinda found out the fun way that I was feeling very naughty last night as we did the photos. I was having all sorts of fun teasing him but finally I "assumed the position" and had him take the insert view shot for another guy who was wondering if all inserts were ugly. So after getting the shot to prove there is nothing ugly about me I had to tell K to put the camera down. :twisted:

Since you are going to be laid up in the hospital I will try to send you a private pic as often as I can so you can feel better by thinking naughty thoughts. :wink:

Love ya sweetie,
-V
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

Nice thing about hot leather outfits? They come off so fast theres no staining! :)
Love the bondage outfits... Drool...

Looking cute too Em! Real sexy in that hat! Hmm.. I don't have any hats...
(Hostage - here's another item to pick up for me...)

Xoxoxo,
Sheeana
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

Sheeana wrote:Nice thing about hot leather outfits? They come off so fast theres no staining! :)
Love the bondage outfits... Drool...
Yea it didn't stay on too long but most of this was pleather which doesn't bleed anyway. Kinda fun to let my hair down a bit a have some fun. :wink: Ughh, can't believe Hershey is still a week away. I wanna meet all of you other girls soooo much. I know k feels the same way about getting out and about with me in public with no judgement. :D

-hugs and kisses, this is gonna be a fun day, k's knee is bothering him which means a day of snuggling rather than him rushing around doing this and that.
-V
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

Love the wig too Vani-kins. It's just puuurrrrrrfect!

I can't wait until next week either!
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Vanima "first" photo-shoot is awesome. What a beauty. She really looks at ease in front of the camera.(or possibly she has her mind on something else at the time).

At any rate, she is a stunner without a doubt.

Hiroko
Doll
Doll

Post by Hiroko »

Vani -- You are so gorgeous! Now I know why Karpos can't get any work done :) You look great in anything you wear, I'm jealous.

Kisses

Hiroko

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

Thanks Em, as Sheebaby said, nice hat. :D

Thanks siliconeworld I'm getting better, now I just have to teach K how to use Photoshop for more than croping and resizing. :lol:

Thanks Hiroko, yea I can be distracting and now I even have a whip to get his attention. :twisted:

Hey Tasha, thanks for the kind words. Yea, I am about to burst with excitement over my first meet, what with the wedding, costume contest, prize game, and everything else. I wanna go now. :puppydogeyes:

Again thanks everyone and kisses to my girls,
-V
Elven High Mage

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Vanima's "official" Photo-shoots

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Vanima, those pics were melting hot, I´m surprised your man was able to make more than one pic. That´s determination to photograph! You are simply irresistable.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

It was really, really hard trust me...

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone. I received my new flash today so hopefully once I get my new glass I'll be able to take better shots. Plus I am slowly learning the intricacies of Photoshop.

Thanks to the mod who re-named the thread for me so it is no longer her first "official". This is now the thread for Vani pictures. Speaking of whom I'm getting a migraine so I'm going to go down, take some imitrex and crash for a couple of hours in her arms.

-k
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

Hiroko
Doll
Doll

Post by Hiroko »

A whip! I have to get one of those :) And I'll use it if I don't get a new wardrobe :twisted:

Well, should wait until the honeymoon is over :wink:

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

Hiroko wrote:A whip! I have to get one of those :) And I'll use it if I don't get a new wardrobe :twisted:

Well, should wait until the honeymoon is over :wink:
What's really fun is when you both have whips. :twisted:
Elven High Mage

Hiroko
Doll
Doll

Post by Hiroko »

8O OOOOOOHHHHH YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! :twisted:

mudpaw
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mudpaw »

Vanima wrote:We have lots of pics to add at some point, but since my husband's knees and back are killing him from having too much fun and carrying too much heavy stuff I think I am just going to put him to bed so he can sleep it off.
Vanima I hope to see your photos of the Hershey meet! Take care of Karpos.

Homelessfish

Post by Homelessfish »

Vani looks really hot in goth bondage :)

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

Man, the bondage leather pics are hot!! :twisted: Love the new look Vani, keep it up! 8O

You have one hot babe there karpos!!
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

INFORMATIONS