betterlovedoll.com

Zara's holiday snaps

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Rollins

Re: Zara's holiday snaps

Post by Rollins »

Mechwizard I'm curious. What type of doll is Zara? She's freckin' hot.
Also if you don't mind telling me. What kind of Van is that as seen in the first post?
I've only ever seen that style of vehicle in Australia (in movies, still trying to get there for a visit)
and have always wondered what manufacturer makes them, etc. I know the vehicle thing is probably
a weird question, but I'm curious. First time I saw one was in Mad Max and then again in BMX Bandits.

LOVE THE PHOTOS! 8)

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

AlexKnight wrote:
Poor Nony, Zara got her drunk... Hmmm... Now I want to know what happened after that!

I kinda do!
Didn't you see the Strip Poker?
http://coverdoll.com/drupal/?q=node/1017
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

Mechwizard
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mechwizard »

Rollins wrote:Mechwizard I'm curious. What type of doll is Zara? She's freckin' hot.
Also if you don't mind telling me. What kind of Van is that as seen in the first post?
I've only ever seen that style of vehicle in Australia (in movies, still trying to get there for a visit)
and have always wondered what manufacturer makes them, etc. I know the vehicle thing is probably
a weird question, but I'm curious. First time I saw one was in Mad Max and then again in BMX Bandits.
Sometimes I forget that not everyone knows Zara. She's a Body10 RealDoll Face11 and not long turned 4 years old. The panelvan is a 17 year old Ford Falcon. I thought they were everywhere, but maybe they're only an Australian thing in this sort of format. There were a couple of English & European makers doing something similar, but not as big as the Ford. They're not made here anymore which is a shame. The one you would remember from Mad Max was a Holden (GM) and again locally made.

Zara likes the space and there is room for the two of us in the back. I slept quite comfortably for the couple of nights that I used it on the trip.
My older Falcon sedan is the same model as one of the cars used in Mad Max.

But its nearly 40 years old now.
Mechwizard
Consort to the Queen of Curves
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10796

Rollins

Post by Rollins »

Mechwizard wrote:
Rollins wrote:Mechwizard I'm curious. What type of doll is Zara? She's freckin' hot.
Sometimes I forget that not everyone knows Zara. She's a Body10 RealDoll Face11 and not long turned 4 years old. The panelvan is a 17 year old Ford Falcon. I thought they were everywhere, but maybe they're only an Australian thing in this sort of format. There were a couple of English & European makers doing something similar, but not as big as the Ford. They're not made here anymore which is a shame. The one you would remember from Mad Max was a Holden (GM) and again locally made.

Zara likes the space and there is room for the two of us in the back. I slept quite comfortably for the couple of nights that I used it on the trip.
My older Falcon sedan is the same model as one of the cars used in Mad Max.

But its nearly 40 years old now.
Thanks for the intel on all that. Zara is damn sexy sir.

Also mucho thanks concerning the vehicle. I figured it had to be an older van/SUV because I don't even see them much in Aussie films (I have a romance for your country) that is current. Someday I will visit there, but the money just isn't there nor the time. My daughter who's going to turn five in a week DEMANDS that I take her to Manly NSW to see where BMX Bandits was filmed, as we've seen that now probably 790 times since Oct of 2008 when I bought the DVD for $1.00USD. Best dollar I ever spent too... know the whole movie's dialogue from scene 1 to finish. :lol: I do wonder what all is still there compared to 1983 when that movie came out. And me I want to see that road house that has all the Mad Max memorabilia, and generally just tour the country, (Bill Bennet's 1997 film Kiss or Kill comes to mind for road tripping) and maybe pet a Koala Bear if possible. I wanted to relocate there about 5 years ago but then learned of "The Gun Ban" thing and I'm not giving up my AR-15s and stuff, so I guess for now I stay in "the republic" of Texas. 8)

I had asked about the van too, because I've long toyed with the idea of "importing" such a vehicle to the states. But that probably won't happen either. Was your Falcon set up like Rockatansky's too?

Anyhow, thanks for the chit chat.

nony
Doll
Doll

Post by nony »

If I saw a woman on the street who had the build of a LD I'd want to give her a cheeseburger.
Looking forward to my Cheeseburger next visit. :lol:

Nony
The World is big enough for All the Love. But way too small for any hate.

Mechwizard
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mechwizard »

nony wrote:Looking forward to my Cheeseburger next visit. :lol:

Nony

Ha Ha, you know I love you babe. :D

But we could bulk you up a bit. At the same time it wouldn't kill Zara to lose a couple of pounds. She's put on weight since she's been with me.

Mechwizard

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

Well Mechwizard,...
If you think Zara has put on a few Kgs,..then you'll just have to put yourself out and massage them off her,... I know she'll apreciate your careing enough to do that to,.. um, I mean for her,..!
:wink: :razz:

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Mechwizard
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mechwizard »

Before the CoverDoll shoot for this month, Zara gave Lubov the benefit of her experience as a previous CoverDoll herself. Although she didn't like being interrupted by the camera.

Mechwizard

FLG

Post by FLG »

Great pics man!! Thanks for sharing!! :D

Sophie
Doll
Doll

Post by Sophie »

At the same time it wouldn't kill Zara to lose a couple of pounds. She's put on weight since she's been with me.
Now Mr. Mechwizard, if Zara didn't whop you for that one, let ME do it now!

WHOP!

Even though you might be talking about her new hips, we girls gotta watch out for each other, you know! :lol: :wink:

Sincerely,
Sophie :wink:

patsfan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by patsfan »

Great pics

Mr Parton

Post by Mr Parton »

pics or it never happened :D