betterlovedoll.com

The Teslatrine Incident (PG-13)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

cosycottage

The Teslatrine Incident (PG-13)

Post by cosycottage »

Bonesy had been playing nice for the past few weeks – at least as best as he could – by getting into Lylis’ good books and hanging out and being all friendly-like, while also being careful enough to stick close to Kiko for protection purposes in case Miss Elisabeth turned him into bonemeal. Nevertheless, he felt relatively safe, except on the rare occasions when Miss Elisabeth would descend the stairs from the loft for her mid-afternoon tea break or a refreshing turn in the garden.

He would regularly attempt to get a sneak peek into the attic, but “Miss Eliza Bitch” - as Bonesy was prone to curse when sufficiently out of earshot - always ensured the door was always carefully padlocked, no matter how short a time she spent outside the confines of her upstairs study.

But he had been all nice and smiles for the past while. Yeah. That’s fine. Just play along for now. Bide yer bones for the time being…

But tonight, with Lylis and Miss Elisabeth both out on one of their stuck-up ‘adventures’, Bonesy decided the time was ripe to blow the lid off this whole charade! Something about that cow, Eliza, had never sat right, and he was the only one who saw it! As far as Bonesy was concerned, it was bad enough that poor soft-touch Kiko was having the wool pulled over her eyes, but even Cosy had been taken in by her snooty, plummy, ooh-lah-di-dah-your-royal-highness-knows-the-alphabet-backwards ways.

Imagine allowing Little Miss Eliza-Icicle Tits to install a lock on the door to the loft! I mean, if anyone was entitled to their own room it was Bonesy, who had been Cosy’s faithful companion for ages and - let’s be honest - hadn’t even come close to burning the house down for at least a few years now! Okay. Months, then.

But now, he had everything lined up, and he was ready to pounce…

Kiko was busy reading about Ancient Greece, engrossed in the rich blend of history and literature and philosophy:
teslatrineincident1.jpg
teslatrineincident1.jpg (103.73 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
“Ooh!” Kiko squeaked, as she got to a really gruesome bit involving the tale of Artemis: while at the same time. Bonesy poked his head around the door to the living room to check the lie of the land.

“Ptchuh! Still ogling pictures of them musclebound boys in short togas!” Bonesy muttered to himself, simultaneously pulling on as sunny a smile as a skellington possibly could:
teslatrineincident2.jpg
teslatrineincident2.jpg (79.79 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
“’Ello, darlin’.”

“Ooh!” Kiko startled. “You made me jump!”

“Aw. Sorry about that me old china.” Bonesy tried to sound apologetic. “I was just going to put the kettle on. Fancy a nice hot chocolate?”
teslatrineincident3.jpg
teslatrineincident3.jpg (123.43 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
“Well now.” Kiko frowned a little. “You know how Cosy feels about allowing you near the electrical appliances unattended...”

“Bah.” Bonesy shrugged. “It’s only the bleedin’ kettle, innit.”

“Oh. Well. Yes.” Kiko replied, distracted somewhat by her own thoughts. After all, Bonesy had been very well behaved recently.
Now, someone with even the slightest streak of cynicism in their body might have thought all this recent angelically skeletal behaviour a little too good to be true. But Kiko always liked to see the good in everyone. And so she turned and smiled, her thoughts in the end warmed by the thought of a mug of hot chocolate and some gooey marshmallowy goodness…. “Mmmm… any marshmallows around?”

“Er. I’ll go have a look!” And with that, Bonesy disappeared from the edge of the door and rattled post haste down the hallway towards the kitchen…
teslatrineincident4.jpg
teslatrineincident4.jpg (96.17 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
As the kettle boiled, Bonesy emptied a couple of spoonfuls of hot chocolate into the mug and then - after giving a final look over his shoulder - opened the other, smaller sachet of white powder and emptied it in, mixing it artfully and - one might remark - with some experience.

Soon the steam rose from the milky brown liquid, as Bonesy gave the mug an extra couple of judicious stirs. He even went so far as to wipe the counter top down before giddily carrying the hot beverage into the living room.

“No marshmallows, I’m afraid.” Bonesy tutted sympathetically in Kiko’s direction. “I bet that fat-bellied git Cosy, ate ‘em all by ‘imself. Never mind, I made it extra milky for ya instead!”
teslatrineincident5.jpg
teslatrineincident5.jpg (91.75 KiB) Viewed 3240 times
Kiko murmured with pleasure as the delicate, soft chocolatey scent wafted up into her nostrils, and took her first tentative sip.

Bonesy seemed to hold his breath of a second, but Kiko didn’t notice: engrossed as she was in the sensuous delights of a hot choc on a cold, autumn evening.

The moment passed, Kiko licked her lips, and Bonesy grinned even wider than usual.

“Mmmm.” Kiko purred, as she placed the mug down on the table in front of her. “Thank you so much Bonesy. It tastes lovely!”

“Yeah.” Bonesy suppressed a cackle. “I put extra work into that choccy. So make sure you drink it all up while it’s still warm!”

“Oh, I will! Thank you!” Kiko promised, and Bonesy left the living room whistling nonchalantly as he went.

….

cosycottage

Re: The Teslatrine Incident (PG-13)

Post by cosycottage »

Finally, about fifteen minutes later…
teslatrineincident6.jpg
teslatrineincident6.jpg (94.96 KiB) Viewed 3236 times
SNNOOOOOORRRRRRRRE!
came the raspy chainsaw sound from the dozing figure, sparked out on the sofa.
teslatrineincident7.JPG
teslatrineincident7.JPG (304.11 KiB) Viewed 3236 times
“He he he he!” Bonesy cackled, and he quickly made his way up to the attic door….

It didn’t take him long to dismantle the lock - old habits die hard, even in skinny old skellingtons – and after a quick search, he found what he was looking for, hiding under a hastily-thrown sheet:
teslatrineincident10.JPG
teslatrineincident10.JPG (571.93 KiB) Viewed 3236 times
“I bleedin’ knew it!” Bonesy cried, his voice full of vindication!
teslatrineincident8.JPG
teslatrineincident8.JPG (342.28 KiB) Viewed 3236 times
“So. That toffee-nosed slapper’s been trying to make gold up here, right above everyone’s heads! Oh, she thinks she’s so clever!” He grumbled, as he started poking about indiscriminately at the machine's gubbins...

“Not wanting to share the loot with anyone else either, except that Lylis bitch I reckon, acting as a decoy and all that!”

Bonesy stared at the machine for a few seconds, considering giving it a good kicking.

But then he had a better idea.

“Oh, yeah.” He grinned. “I can finally blow this place and buy my own mansion, full of beer and girls and….”
teslatrineincident9.JPG
teslatrineincident9.JPG (440.36 KiB) Viewed 3236 times
Bonesy studied the machine carefully….

Surely it wouldn’t be that hard to work out how to operate…..
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

A couple of minutes later, Kiko was roused from her heady slumber by a strange whirring sound in her head….
teslatrineincident12.jpg
teslatrineincident12.jpg (300.4 KiB) Viewed 3233 times
Except it maybe it wasn’t coming from her head. It sounded like it was coming from upstairs….

And suddenly, the sound changed.

Quite dramatically, in fact.
Was that some kind of high-pitched squealing… like a little girl…..?

And simultaneously, upstairs, Bonesy came running, shrieking, out of the attic,
teslatrineincident13.JPG
teslatrineincident13.JPG (325.8 KiB) Viewed 3233 times
“WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! RUN FER YER FURKIN’ LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!”

swiftly followed by...
teslatrineincident14.JPG
teslatrineincident14.JPG (766.5 KiB) Viewed 3233 times
“….uuunnngghhhhh…..”
teslatrineincident15.JPG
teslatrineincident15.JPG (703.88 KiB) Viewed 3233 times
“…whhhuuurrghhhhh…..” “…argg….”

Bonesy more-or-less fell headlong downstairs and into the living room in his hurry to get away.
Running past the still-woozy Kiko, Bonesy lifted up the lid on the bay seat and dove headlong in:
teslatrineincident16.JPG
teslatrineincident16.JPG (239.17 KiB) Viewed 3233 times
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

In fact, the lid slammed shut with such a start that it roused Kiko fully from her drowsy state:
teslatrineincident17.JPG
teslatrineincident17.JPG (312.76 KiB) Viewed 3231 times
“Whuh…?”

At least she thought she was awake, although the tiny zombie army slowly making its way across the couch in front of her, made her doubt whether this was all just a horrible…
teslatrineincident19.JPG
teslatrineincident19.JPG (581.33 KiB) Viewed 3231 times
"....uuunnngghhh......" ... "yaaaarrrsssssshhhhggggg...."

But no. This was very, very real indeed...
teslatrineincident18.JPG
teslatrineincident18.JPG (342.75 KiB) Viewed 3231 times
"...wwhhhhhuuuurrrghhhhh..." ......... "ggggllluurrgghle...."

Kiko was petrified by the horrible scene in front of her, unable to move, to escape neither the awful sight nor the terrible sounds emanating from the tiny mouths of the approaching, groaning undead.

She didn’t hear the front door opening and closing, and the bright but distant sound of Miss Elisabeth’s voice in the hallway:

“Hallo! We’re home! Cosy’s just parking the bike. Any chance of some kind person putting the kettle on and….”
teslatrineincident20.JPG
teslatrineincident20.JPG (323.01 KiB) Viewed 3231 times
teslatrineincident21.JPG
teslatrineincident21.JPG (568.9 KiB) Viewed 3231 times
“Oh, buggery bollocks.”

....is this the end for our intrepid gang? Will Bonesy finally get the kicking he so richly deserves? Will Kiko wake up in the shower and discover this entire season has been a drug-induced dream or that everyone actually died on the flight at the beginning of season one? Or will the dreaded Zombie Barbies be slowly snacking their way through our heroes for the next six months? Find out in another action-packed episode coming soon!

andrex

Post by andrex »

Arrrrggh ... the suspense is killing me! ...

Oh, the humanity ... I mean dollamity ... dollity? ... whatever! - it's killing me I tell you!

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Wow. Looks like I really scared people with this one! :puppydogeyes:

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Ha ha, first time I've clocked it on here. Ace though Cosy, thanks. :thumbs_up:

Bonsey does have that ability to light the blue touch paper and run like hell!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Great shoot and story. :thumbs_up: The pics are a brilliant back up to the story line, or are is the stotry line a brilliant back up to the pics!? Either way it works particularly well, I love these and look forward to them, great work Cosy, very impressive. :D

It looks like Bonsey has obviously decided it's safe to come out of hiding in the bay seat, what with a recent trip to Sainsbury's and all that dosh!! :haha2: Even though there are still 500 visitors after him and rising! :mrgreen:

Chiiguy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chiiguy »

Awesome! Why did I imagine that device making a noise like a Tardis?
<br />Anything that is made
by man starts as a dream before becoming reality.<br /><br />

Longshot

Post by Longshot »

Very fun story. Thanks for taking the time to create and share. Looking forward to the next episode. :twisted:
May your roots be strong and your branches free to wander.

Here is my Amber’s Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13424

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Is that a Womble in the hat on the sofa? (Showing my age...)

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Yay! I thought maybe I had gone too far for the delicate fragile members on here - even tho it is Halloweeny-time :oops:

Obviously, it just dropped off the front page toot sweet.

Everhard - yes, that is indeed a Womble. :) Kiko has become very attached to Orinoco over the past few months.
Plus Haydon, the mascot for our local football team is always asking me - in the eternal sign language of someone wearing a very big costume - where my "friend" is, since she hasn't been to a game this season yet.
So, I'm pretty sure she has a new admirer down at the stadium.... fook knows what their kids would look like tho! :eeek: :mrgreen:
ts.jpg
ts.jpg (10.22 KiB) Viewed 3067 times

GreatSoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatSoul »

:haha4: This shot is priceless. Was he fortunate enough to be called 'Bonesy' in his prior life as well?
teslatrineincident13.JPG
teslatrineincident13.JPG (325.8 KiB) Viewed 3030 times
Terrific work, cosy.

INFORMATIONS