betterlovedoll.com

Kalei's new pics

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Kalei's new pics

Post by Star88 »

playtime wrote:G'day everyone,...

I saw this and first thing I thought was:

She's Killed Star!

But what A way to go!

Playtime.
Nope, I'm still alive and kicking but I might just suffer a heart attack the way she gets my pulse pounding 8O
After the shoot.JPG
After the shoot.JPG (72.92 KiB) Viewed 2289 times

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

I can imagine, Star, Kalei playing with her little g-spot toy, the room temperature went up a couple of degrees... and her breathing hard enough to be heard in the other room :D :D

There's nothing hotter than a girl making herself come, well... maybe another girl making a girl cum, but I digress... :twisted:
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,...

star88 wrote:Nope, I'm still alive and kicking but I might just suffer a heart attack the way she gets my pulse pounding 8O
Star I just love how your playing with the 'Depth of Field' with Kayei.
Her pictures just get better and better.

Alexknight wrote:
There's nothing hotter than a girl making herself come, well... maybe another girl making a girl cum, but I digress... :twisted:
Total Understatement!!
That's not just hot! That's what causes spontaneous combustion!

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Well I can see what all the buzz is about! :D If that does not do the job be prepared for a long day. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

deerman wrote:Well I can see what all the buzz is about! :D
:haha4:

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Wow this doll is amazing..
If she had about umm a C cup she would be my dream girl :)
I wonder what type of the RD2s comes close to this but with larger
breast..

Uncreative

Post by Uncreative »

john1972 wrote:Wow this doll is amazing..
If she had about umm a C cup she would be my dream girl :)
I wonder what type of the RD2s comes close to this but with larger
breast..
The closest RD2 to Kaleigh would be the Body B which is about 5' tall with a C cup. The Body A is probably closer to the waist and hip proportions of Kaylani with C cup breasts, but is about 3" taller.

In the RD1 lined the Body 2 and Body 7 would be equivalent to the Body B and Body A respectively. The Body 4 is probably the closest to an exact match to the Kaylani doll. The Body 6 would also be a very close, but slightly taller match.

Facially, It doesn't seem there is a really good match for Kaylani in the RD2 line. They have a face called Meiko, but from the limited photos that are available so far it seems like that face isn't a good match for Kaylani and may not be as Asian as the name might leave you to believe. Though it could also be that the makeup effect Stacy went for on the couple shots I have seen de-emphasized her Asian features some. It's hard to say without seeing more shots with a different makeup style or knowing whether it is even really meant to be an Asian face. For which face matches best, I would defer to Abyss to pick a face and makeup that they think is a close match from the RD1 line. Depending on how they do the makeup, A Nika, Mai, Kaori, or Rui face could probably all be a decent match. Abyss can adapt an RD1 face to the RD2 skull I believe. I don't know if they charge extra for that. Also they might have some more facial shots of the Meiko face that would allow you to make a better decision on whether that face is a good match.

Uncreative

Post by Uncreative »

AlexKnight wrote:I can imagine, Star, Kalei playing with her little g-spot toy, the room temperature went up a couple of degrees... and her breathing hard enough to be heard in the other room :D :D

You are wrong Alex, there is something hotter than a girl making herself cum or two or more girls making each other cum. It's those two or more girls letting you join in, or that one girl letting you take the controls. If you do it right you are going to get a very nice present. A lot of women seem to appreciate it when a male lover has the patience to not treat them as a human pin cushion and put off his own pleasure for hers.

Kalei
Doll
Doll

Post by Kalei »

Well I didn't sneak any teaser pics up before COVERDOLL came out this month, but I'll put something up here now just in case you all havent been over to see the full set. Its not just me you should check out over there either... there are some :onfire: really hot scenes to drool over!
CD Sizzle.JPG
CD Sizzle.JPG (292.83 KiB) Viewed 2101 times
ENJOY!
Kalei

You can always see more of me at http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13379

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Well I did take a look in CoverDoll and now I have to take a towel to the key board to clean off the drewel. :D Smokin!!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Kalei,
I´m sure to take a look now with my girl as she wants to enjoy watching you as well. Steaming and sizzling!!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

Kalei wrote:Well I didn't sneak any teaser pics up before COVERDOLL came out this month, but I'll put something up here now just in case you all havent been over to see the full set. Its not just me you should check out over there either... there are some :onfire: really hot scenes to drool over!
CD Sizzle.JPG
ENJOY!
I am glad I showed up just at the knick of time! :haha4:
Very hot!

Kalei
Doll
Doll

Post by Kalei »

Star took me to the most lovely park just outside of town today, and I'm so glad he did! These Canadian autumns are gorgeous. I spent the day just taking in the sights, and he spent the time just taking pictures :roll: I wish it could stay like this forever but the snow is just around the corner... so I suppose the photos will be our way of stopping the clock.
KW2.JPG
KW2.JPG (142.5 KiB) Viewed 1961 times
KW1.JPG
KW1.JPG (103.77 KiB) Viewed 1961 times
These are just a couple from our trip this afternoon... but I hope you will all get to see the rest on the 10th when the new issue of COVERDOLL comes out!
Kalei

You can always see more of me at http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13379

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Kalei and Star - You are a dynamic duo. Always sincerely enjoy your sets. One good thing about the coming winter is your Xmas photos. Can't wait to see if you can top previous holiday spreads. Keep 'em coming! :-)

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

A great setting you're in, Kalei!
Star has layered your outfit very well, it looks great :D
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

INFORMATIONS