betterlovedoll.com

Yuuko's pic thread

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Yuuko's pic thread

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Flash, it´s so good that Yuuko still loves flashing for you and is still looking as sexy as can be. It´s good news that you are both fine and back to TDF. :thumbs_up:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

Lika wrote:These are beautiful photos, glade to see Yuuko again and she is still doing so well~!!!
Thank you Lika, :)
Yuuko sends her love to her sleeping sister Asumi, we hope she is also doing well. :angel:
Mondoon wrote:Gorgeous face Flash. And Silicone Arts too, very impressive. I think these dolls are somewhat of a rarity so you're lucky to have two. Her face reminds me of the gorgeous Orient Industries faces, beautiful.
I have to apologise too because up until now I've missed this thread completely. Still, better late than never as they say.
Thank you Mondoon, :)

Yes I think all Silicone-Art dolls are a very rare sight in the West, although SA do sell and ship dolls all over the world the (usually) high exchange rate must hinder sales (VAT was a bummer as well), especially now with lots more affordable dolls available from China. Also SA haven't got an English speaking representative so I had to translate which may put some people off - personally I found it quite a simple process. :wink:
I've only got the one M body, but 2 heads and I suspect Aimi is even more rare than Yuuko. And no you didn't miss this thread mate, you posted on it almost 2 years ago. (page 4) :wink:
windave wrote:I keep staring at her photos on the stairs and also at her cute little bum.
Trust you windave! Can't blame you though! :haha4:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Flash, it´s so good that Yuuko still loves flashing for you and is still looking as sexy as can be. It´s good news that you are both fine and back to TDF. :thumbs_up:

Chris
Cheers Chris, :)
Yes but it costs me at least 2 cans of Tyskie to get her going, 'coz she's worth it'. :mrgreen:
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

FlashGordoll wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Flash, it´s so good that Yuuko still loves flashing for you and is still looking as sexy as can be. It´s good news that you are both fine and back to TDF. :thumbs_up:

Chris
Cheers Chris, :)
Yes but it costs me at least 2 cans of Tyskie to get her going, 'coz she's worth it'. :mrgreen:
:haha4: Sounds like a good investment. :D Keep the fridge loaded. :thumbs_up:

Chris

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

Its time for more Yuuko spam!! :P

She's still doing well after over 3 years despite a few surgeries (recently had to loosen her left elbow and tighten both her wrist joints) - stuff all us doll owners have to deal with sooner or later if we want our dolls to be happy.

As a present for being my strong brave girl I got her a dress she's had her eye on, unfortunately she can't seem to stop her nipples exposing themselves..

Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

FlashGordoll wrote:Image
I really like this pose leaning against the banister. The fully open fan and forward knee are great.

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FlashGordoll »

Cheers Junkguy :thumbs_up: That was also my favourite of what came out of that bunch. :wink:

I took a bunch more in colour as well, purely by accident I forgot to take the camera off of the JPG setting. :lol: So these are all accidental photos:

No Yuuko you can't cover your nipples with that fan. :mrgreen:

She knows who her biggest fan is even if he's not much good with a camera. :mrgreen:

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice pics the seopia ones are nice they look like the old photos you find in flea markets.

carlys_guy

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Nice to see Yuuko again, looking as good as ever. That's a lovely dress she's got, I really like the pleating on it.
I think it might be a bit small, she's busting out of it. :lol:

Lovely set Flash, always a pleasure to see her pretty face.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Beautiful pics, she´s amazing!

Chris

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FlashGordoll »

carlys_guy wrote:nice pics the seopia ones are nice they look like the old photos you find in flea markets.

carlys_guy
Thanks CG, :D
Yup that was what we were kind of going for - an old fashioned look with a modern twist so I'm glad those pics come across the way it was intended. 8)
Mondoon wrote:Nice to see Yuuko again, looking as good as ever. That's a lovely dress she's got, I really like the pleating on it.
I think it might be a bit small, she's busting out of it. :lol:

Lovely set Flash, always a pleasure to see her pretty face.
Thanks Mondoon, :D
You know I have always had real problems trying to contain Yuuko's assets ever since she came over from Japan to live with me, it doesn't matter what dress she's got on she'll always find a way to expose her assets. :lol:
And yes I told her that her boobs were never going to fit that dress but she still insisted on having it, she said it would be fine if it was size M coz she's got a 'M' body.... (Yuuko logic): https://www.purediva.co.uk/collections/ ... rset-dress. It's a good job she didn't want the small size! :whistle:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Beautiful pics, she´s amazing!

Chris
Hi Chris, thanks my friend. :D

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Good to see Yuuko again, my sweeties missed her ... now they all cheer and wave.

All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FlashGordoll »

Some more recently taken pics of my Yuuko (Silicone-Art fans). She is doing very well and is very close to 5 years old. 8)

She's had a few repairs over the years, the latest was a custom solution to keep her head ball joint from falling out of her neck socket. Her head was constantly falling off so something needed to be done about it! :cry:

It was a nice day over the weekend so we thought lets get Yuuko outside and take some snaps, it will be a good opportunity to test the head retainer and if I'm lucky Yuuko might even give me a treat!

Yuuko: Flash I can't believe it.... my head hasn't fallen off ONCE and a big lorry just hammered down the road!

Yuuko: Now I'm OK again I think I'll get back to my gardening.

Yuuko: Hang on a minute Flash... you said you didn't want me to exhibition myself as payment for fixing me! I did offer but you said NOOOOOOO you don't have to?

Me: But my sweet... you're out here watering the plants and I happened to ummn.. catch a flash of your..

Yuuko: Oh! You mean these ones?

Yuuko: If you want a feel of these you'll have to hoover upstairs... downstairs... annnnd do all the washing up!

Yuuko: Go on then.. get a move on!

Obviously I did all the housework in record time.. :whistle:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

She is very cute!

I think the little scars add a lot of character, and make her seem more 'real' if anything.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Flash, she looks as stunning as ever, great pics! :thumbs_up:

Chris

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Ahww, no more headaches, that's great. :D
So nice to see you out and about.
Looks like a nice little garden with a comfy spot to enjoy it.
Wishing you all the best from Yuzuki, all the other little and big ladies around here and myself.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

INFORMATIONS