betterlovedoll.com

Playtime with Juliana, Kim & Erika

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Playtime with Juliana, Kim & Erika

Post by 0osik »

Shouldn't this tread have an addition to it's title? How many names will be added before Erika puts her foot down?
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

Alexandra
Doll
Doll
Location: Living at EBF's place, with Julie and the Ishino twins

Post by Alexandra »

0osik wrote:Shouldn't this tread have an addition to it's title?
Ah, yes that is a good suggestion. I'll discuss it here.

It's been quite some time since there has been an addition to this tread, but last night we had a party, and pics were taken. It was a sleepover at Dolls' alive, and the thread can be found here. It was quite a succesful party and a lot of girls had a lot of fun.

Here are our pics:
Before the party Erika was doing some modelling on a submarine (not the usual modelling dolls tend to do):

Since it was my birthday party as well (al be it a few days early), the girls got me a gift: a new shirt:

Here we are ready to get started:

Julie standing close behind Kim:

Julie got a bit frisky 8O

But later she was a behaving a bit more properly:

We had poured us some drinks:

Julie and Kim were going to share some beer:

Kim took a selfie

Julie tried as well, but her aim was a bit off:

Rebecca wanted me to try on the new shirt. It is a running shirt with long sleeves and a hoodie, to keep me warm in winter. Sorry for the blurriness, the tablet doesn't make good pics with bad lighting.

How I ended up here.
I have a Doll Album. There is also a thread of me, where pictures and stories of me can be found. And not to forget the thread where pictures and stories of my roommates and me are posted.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Fun fun fun! You had a lot of fun!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Hi ladies.
Daria had a great time at the sleepover party.
It was so late when she finally came to bed.
I only woke a little as she wriggled into the spoon position.

Julie and Kim are so cute together.
I'm a big fan of the "reach around".

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

realmilker
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by realmilker »

Alexandra wrote:

It's been quite some time since there has been an addition to this tread, but last night we had a party, and pics were taken. It was a sleepover at Dolls' alive, and the thread can be found here. It was quite a succesful party and a lot of girls had a lot of fun.
I'm brand new here and new to dolls and so still have a lot to learn. But let me say, WOW! this kind of post is really inspiring to me as I had no idea any of this was possible just 24 hours ago. Thanks for sharing openly and encouraging others like me!

Alexandra
Doll
Doll

Post by Alexandra »

Thanks Chris and Scooter :)
realmilker wrote:
Alexandra wrote:

I'm brand new here and new to dolls and so still have a lot to learn. But let me say, WOW! this kind of post is really inspiring to me as I had no idea any of this was possible just 24 hours ago. Thanks for sharing openly and encouraging others like me!
You're welcome :) I hope some dolls find a nice place at your home.

With Love,
Alexa
How I ended up here.
I have a Doll Album. There is also a thread of me, where pictures and stories of me can be found. And not to forget the thread where pictures and stories of my roommates and me are posted.

AndiClogs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AndiClogs »

Some really nice outfits like it lot

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Thanks! Any particulars you like?

We all have our own album, which have more pictures. usually we post our pics in our threads as well. Erika and me share a thread in the 4Woods forum. Alexa has her own thread there, and Julie has one in the Yourdoll-forum. This thread is for cross-over pictures, because Julie is a Yourdoll, we cannot post pictures with her in it in the 4Woods-forum, so EBF started this thread for those pics.

Our albums and threads are in our signatures. I think we have all posted in this thread, so you should be able to find them.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Alexandra
Doll
Doll

Post by Alexandra »

The pics for the christmas exchange should be in here as well. The lovely Kiku organized this gift Exchange for dolls (click link to read her original thread).

She partnered me with herself.

My gift arrived nice on time for christmas, in fact even a few days early.

I have been sitting a few days wondering what was in it:

You can see Kim looking jealously at it :mrgreen:

The day before christmas I wanted to open it. So we gathered round the livingroom table:
(Erika shoved her modelling stuff aside)

I'm getting ready to open it. Since Kiku said the wrapping is also part of the gift, I couldn't open the package any sooner than I was ready to unwrap:

Kim is watching in anticipation.

Now it's open, let's see what is inside. It looks like some sort of box

Kim helped me to get the box out

Definitely some sort of travel- or jewelrybox

Indeed a travelbox. It has an "A" on it! 8) Love it :)

Now look what's inside there

A lingerieset! It looks great!

The pictures of me wearing the set, can be found in my thread.

It really was a blast to participate in it. Pictures from the others participating can be found here.
How I ended up here.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Don't know how I missed this thread. I liked it a lot. Loved the story lines, a mix of naughty and nice.
Great work..... :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

Alexa recently acquired a catwoman's outfit/lingerie, you can see her modelling it in her thread.

She was really getting into character yesterday, when Kim and Julie were in the bedroom and Erika was modelling. Here is Erika painting her plane.

She is really concentrating

Alexa got bored and since Erika likes cats, she wanted to see if she could get her attention.

Alexa: "Does she notice me yet?"

Alexa: "Aargh, I could have guessed that EBF would take the opportunity to get pics. Don't take me from behind!"

Alexa: "Does my ass look big?" :oops:

Alexa: "She still doesn't notice me? What's a cat gotta do to get some attention?"
You may want to notice Erika's pantyhose, it's got an amazing pattern.

Erika finally notices Alexa. Erika: "Hi cute kitty."

Erika: "Do you want me to scratch your ears?"

Kim and Julie wearing reading together tonight.

Earlier in this thread they were also reading (while Erika was playing with her train), but then Kim's hand wandered off. Now they were only holding hands.

Although Julie also put her hand on Kim's behind.
I have two AI Neo Yuki dolls: Erika and Kim Ishino. They've got their own thread in the 4Woods forum.
Kim has a girlfriend: Erika Juliana Clark, she's got her own thread in the Yourdoll forum.
And then there is Alexandra Seizinger, who also has her own album and thread.

Lexi (a Phicen/TBleague doll) likes to travel.

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

Earier this afternoon Alexandra posted her dream in the Blue Dolly. Since it's quite graphic, it's worth posting here also (and with graphic I mainly mean that it has pictures, although the pictures are a bit graphic too, if you get what I mean).
Alexandra wrote:After we had lunch today, I went to the bathroom. When I re-entered the room, everyone was gone. Well not everyone, because there was someone sitting on the couch. And she said “Hey, pretty”.

I was surprised and said “Who are you, what are you doing here, and where is everyone?
“I'm Yoshe. I'm a friend of Erika, she must have mentioned me, because she told me about you. I don't know who everyone is and where they went. But I gotta admit, I've been out of the loop for awhile.
Me: “You still haven't told what you are doing here. This seems weird to me.
Yoshe: “Hey, don't worry. I'm not gonna bite you. Just sit next to me.

She patted on the couch, suggesting me to sit there. Which after a moment of thought I did.
Yoshe: “I like your outfit. It's really colorful.
Me: “Thanks. It's new. I got it from Erika's boyfriend. He had to make some apologies after a boxing incident.

Yoshe: “Boxing incident? Oh never mind. Erika has got a boyfriend? Who would have thought that? But the socks are a bit much, I think. Or are you that blond?”, and she pointed at my socks.

Uh, they're Erika's. And it is Sunday today. It's not like I need them to remind me what day it is.If that is what you are thinking.

Yoshe: “Sorry that was just a joke. Don't think I don't like you. I think you're a cute kitty.
Me: “Huh? What do you mean?

Yoshe: “Well, with your cute kitty ears and tail.

I put my hand at my head, and indeed I was wearing my kitty ears. That was funny, I didn't remember putting them on.

Meanwhile Yoshe had grabbed my tail.
Hey, stay of my tail.

I took my tail out of her hand and put it back.

Oh, you can touch mine too, if you want?
What do you mean?
Here, look at this
Oh, my. That's a whole kind of different tail.

Do you want to touch it?"

Come on, you can touch it, don't be shy.

Yeah, that's a good kitty.

Stroke it. I bet you wanna taste it too don't you?

Oh, yes. I do.” And I got on my knees in front of the couch.

She pushed my head down.

I was kissing the tip of her penis

From her sounds, I knew I was doing it right. But she was to big for me to take her all in and obviously she noticed it and she said “This is great, but you're not getting quite all the way. Maybe I can stick it somewhere else?

Oh, yes please”, I said, as I shifted position and Yoshe got quickly behind me.

I looked over my shoulder in anticipation.

Yoshe aligned herself with me.

OOOOOHHHH

After some pounding and climaxes, she said “OK, it's time to clean me up.

Come on, lick it clean.

Well, that was the last bit. Or do you want more?” She sounds far away.

Yes, more sperm please.
Then I hear Julie laughing: “Hahaha. Alex, wake up.

I only asked if you wanted more sugar in your tea. But if you insist, maybe EBF can help you out.
Me (drowsy): “Huuuh. What?

Me (still drowsy): “Hmmmm. Why are you wearing Yoshe's dress?

Julie: “Yoshe? Haven't heard from her in ages. How do you know her BTW? And I've been wearing this dress all day. You know EBF gave it to me after the boxing incident.

I was clearing up a little and realized I must have been dreaming. Just at that time Julie said:
You must have been dreaming. Quite a pleasant one too, I think. But you might want to zip up your skirt, and it seems you leggings are soaked. And how did you get your panties off while you were still in your leggings?

I blushed, quickly zipped up my skirt and stared at my panties in amazement. This was the string I borrowed from Erika when I was wearing my catwoman outfit.

While I was thinking about it, Julie said “And you've got a bit of yoghurt at your cheek. Let me get that for you.” I started to say “No, that's sp..”, but she already licked it of my cheek.

Yup, yoghurt.” Julie said, “What else did you think it was? Not what you were gonna say, because EBF has been sitting at the table all the time, while you fell asleep on the couch, right after lunch.

As Julie mentioned, it was a really pleasant dream. But it was kinda weird. Not that I was suddenly in my catwoman outfit, such things happen more often in dreams. Julie seems to know Yoshe, but Yoshe mentioned she is a friend of Erika :? How is someone who she knows in real life, getting into my dreams :? And it's really a mystery how the string got into my hands :? So that's really weird.
P.S. no dolls were penetrated during this shoot, neither are there bodily fluids involved (it really is yoghurt: Alexa had some leftovers from lunch), so the pics should be within the rules of the Doll Album.
I have two AI Neo Yuki dolls: Erika and Kim Ishino. They've got their own thread in the 4Woods forum.
Kim has a girlfriend: Erika Juliana Clark, she's got her own thread in the Yourdoll forum.
And then there is Alexandra Seizinger, who also has her own album and thread.

Lexi (a Phicen/TBleague doll) likes to travel.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

WoW. I was totally lost in that story. I didn't see that end cuming at all. I'm new here and I see I have not been spending enough time over on this side of the forum. I will be lurking here a lot more till my companion arrives. I'm sure once we get acquainted she will want to hang out here. Thanks for the great story and pictures. :multi:
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

Alexandra
Doll
Doll

Post by Alexandra »

StormiLover wrote:WoW. I was totally lost in that story. I didn't see that end cuming at all. I'm new here and I see I have not been spending enough time over on this side of the forum. I will be lurking here a lot more till my companion arrives. I'm sure once we get acquainted she will want to hang out here. Thanks for the great story and pictures. :multi:
I've had another dream about Yoshe, which has been posted in The Blue Dolly
How I ended up here.

Alexandra
Doll
Doll

Post by Alexandra »

This thread also needs an update with the christmas exchange I participated in.

KIKU had this wonderful idea last year that dolls could be paired up and exchange Christmas gifts. Pictures of last years' exchange can be found here and here.

As KIKU hasn't been around since March, Brie volunteered to take over and coordinate this year's exchange. She named it the Second Annual April Annabelle Atleur Memorial Doll Gift Exchange, in honour of our dear doll friend who we lost earlier this year (and whom Brie had the privilege of being partnered with last year). I helped her with it, by organizing the pairings for the American leg. For the European leg this wasn't necessary, since only two dolls registred.

The pairing didn't quite go as smooth as I planned, because all my roommates wanted to be involved and had their own ideas. Erika and Kim got an early start, and then the drawing of the ballots was a bit chaotic, but it was fun nonetheless.

Erika started with writing the ballots

Kim fetched a bowl to put them in

I started folding the ballots

When I was getting the first one out of the bowl, Julie already was going for the second one

Meanwhile Erika said "Hej, shouldn't we first decide what we are doing exactly? And Julie, wait a bit, Alexa was first to draw, you're second."
"Uh, I thought it was obvious what we are doing," I replied, "The first one we draw starts the chain, and sends to the second one. The second one sends to the third, and the third sends to the first."
"OK", said Kim, "Now that is settled, who is it that we drew?"

"It's Brie," said Erika.

"Now you can draw the second one, Julie," I said, "and give it to Kim to read it"

"It's Cinnamon," said Kim.

"Well, the last one has to be Tano, then," I said.
"Of course it is!" Erika said, "or do you think I put the names wrong?"
"No, I don't, but we have to show the others everything went alright."

"Yes, it is, " Julie said, when I opened the ballot.
"Hey, I was supposed to read that one! But you are right."

After that all us dolls set to work and made packages. I send mine first, but the package made a most interesting journey to Lynne, due to me miswriting the Postal Code. But it did arrive, and later hers arrived at my place too.

Hm, the shape of it looks familiar.

I ripped of the paper and box and started reading the card that was in it.

Lynne explained that she re-used my box, but I needn't worry that she sent back my gifts.

Then I opened the box and there's a wonderful amount of packages in there, of different shapes and sizes.

I was gonna open them over the weekend, but I couldn't wait any longer so I decided to open one that night. But which one? This one looks interesting, since it's fairly heavy and had softish and hardish parts.

I was wondering what it was, I had an idea but when opening I soon saw it wasn't what I thought it was. Then I thought it was maybe shirt with some print, but it turned out to be something else altogether.

:haha2: it was Dolly mix :lol: Candy. Cool, these sugary things are perfect to eat after running, to replenish you. Now I got to try to keep them out of EBF's hands.

The next day after brunch I wanted to open another present. Kim joined to 'assist' me. This square one looks interesting, so let's try that one.

"Uh, what is this, lipbalsem with flavour?" I said. Kim said "Yeah, looks like candylipstick or something alike. I think Lynne is worried that you eat enough, seeing the sizes you're wearing. You really seem to have a knack of searching candy though."

"Well, even though I only wanted to open one other gift right now, I think I'm gonna open another one, which is not candy. Not that I don't like candy, but I'd like something else as well. But which one?".
Kim said "Maybe this one, it's really small. And with what was on your wishing list, I kinda think I now what it is."

"Yeah," I replied, "I see where you are going, but I kind of wanted to leave this one as the last to open."
"OK, then you pick another one, but with your luck that's going to be candy as well"
That convinced me, so I opened it. It turned out to be a) hard to open, and b) when opened there was this:

A necklace with a lovely yellow hanger!!

I couldn't wait to try it on, and wanted a picture of me wearing it too. So here I am wearing the necklace.

It sits nicely between my breasts. I think I need a low-cut dress with this. When I said that, EBF sighed and said "Why is it with everything that you girls get, you want something more?

Later, in the evening, it was time to unpack the next gift. Now Julie assisted me. She got a red dress she got for her birthday which is really stylish. I think she'd be the knock-out girl on any gala in it.

After some pondering I decided what to unwrap.

This was soft, probably some clothing in it?

It is, but I am not sure what it is

Only when looking at the pictures I notice Julie was snacking of my treats. I think I have to apologize to EBF, I thought he took a lot of them.

It's a skirt! With an elastic waistband, so it should fit nicely.

I wanted to try it on immediately, so here I am wearing it. Meanwhile Julie keeps snacking :mrgreen:

Now the next one, this one looks interesting as well (actually they all do, but you can only unpack one at a time). I see Julie's attention is on something else :D

This looks like stockings or a pantyhose.

It is, and they have a nice pattern! Just what I wanted! Thanks Lynne!

I moved the treats to a safer location, so Julie would stop eating them. She studied the package of the lipbalm and said "It says to not eat it, so it is flavoured lipbalm. I guess we should put it on our lips to enhance the kissing experience." :?
"OK", I said absentmindedly, "I think I'm going to unwrap this one now."

Earrings. In a colour which matches the necklace. Sweet :)

They look great, I'm gonna put them on immediately.

And here I am wearing them.

Julie asked if she could try the lipbalm. "Sure," I said. So she picked one and tried it.

"Hm, vanilla. Are we gonna kiss now?" she asked.
"Wut? Why?"

"Well, when I mentioned that it is probably to enhance the kissing experience, you said OK. So I thought you wanted to."
"Oh. I thought you meant in general, not specifically us two."
"You sure? It's vanilla, you love that. You often have vanilla yoghurt or custard."
"Yes, I am. You can go kiss Kim."
And off she went :mrgreen:

I thought the skirt I got was black, but in the daylight it turns out to be dark blue.

Well it was time to unpack the next gift. It's a hat.

I'm going to put it on immediately.

How does it look?
Kim said "Hm. You're wearing yellow and blue now, the colors of Sweden. Trying to send a message somewhere?"

EBF said a note fell out of the package. We hadn't seen that at first :oops: It says they made it themselves and they were not sure if it fitted. Well, as you can see it does!

And the last present to be opened. I changed into the stockings/pantyhose I got.

These look like running socks. Perfect!

They say something at the bottom.

I didn't get it at first. Then Julie explained putting the kettle on is british for making tea. So when after running I put my feet up, my roommates will know what to do!

Participating in the exchange was a lot of fun. We likely will do another one next year. I can recommend it to all dolls!!
How I ended up here.

INFORMATIONS