betterlovedoll.com

Brianna featured in "VolleyBALL Sensation"

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

krampus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Brianna featured in "VolleyBALL Sensation"

Post by krampus »

Really awesome photos. Thanks for posting!

kwang007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kwang007 »

You never disappoint :) great shots and your overlay skills are insane!

shawntaew31

Post by shawntaew31 »

wow your good at taking pics she so pretty i love outfit

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:I'd love to be able to put my doll in dark tight clothes like that but just don't what to take a chance of staining her.
Surprisingly, these didn't stain at all. It must be the type of fabric or something. I tested it out beforehand using the back of her head (something that will always be covered up). I left her in the outfit for pretty much the whole day and no staining whatsoever.
Jordanjaythericeman wrote:I laughed at "the spending was getting out of hand" lol I can see why she just looks so good in all the outfits, I have just ordered a 140 you seem to have found the perfect size clothing I heard from others it is hard to find clothes for the 140 that fit. What size do you use? for the gym shark pants aswell? I appreciate your pictures and the effort you put into them it was your pictures that really made me have to order the 140, thank you
Congrats on your recent buy! Sizing is tricky sometimes, and I rarely get anything that fits perfectly on it's own. I generally buy stuff that is stretchy and then using the clothing manufactuer's sizing guides, choose the size. With stretchy materials, you can err on the side of "too small" and it'll still work. A lot of times, you just need to buy the smallest size they make. The gymshark leggings are a XS, which fit pretty well except the waistband landed too high up and was loose. To make them more low rise I just cut the waist band off and shifted it more towards her hips, where she's much wider and it fit tighter. For other clothing items I like using paper clamps in strategically hidden locations to pull them tight.
shawntaew31 wrote:where did you buy her outfit
The nike pro sports bra and shorts can be bought from any sporting goods store. I got this pair from Dick's, coincidentally, because I wanted to get the knee pads too.
kabuki wrote:Would love to know more about your equipment and editing process for this, marvelous work.
My camera is a Sony a5100 with a 35mm f1.8 prime lens. Sometimes I'll use the kit lens if I need a wider angle shot, but I like the 35mm to get a really shallow depth of field.

My lighting setup is new. I used to just use natural sunlight paired with a desk lamp with a normal household bulb (generally warmer color) for hair light. For this photo set I used a softbox that I got from amazon which came with daylight bulbs (5500K) and a boom arm kit with my normal houshold warm bulb as a hair light. I'm really happy with these relatively inexpensive items.

Softbox: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FG ... UTF8&psc=1
Boom Arm: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FG ... UTF8&psc=1

I will explain some of the processes I go through for the photo manipulation in photoshop, but a lot of it is just trial and error. I'll put together some images help show the progression.

Dreams
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dreams »

Wow your a very amazing Photographer I love how alive you made her look and the other all appeal of the hole set. My I ask do you do this at a Professional level? I also am a Photographer and just started Working with these types of dolls and am looking forward to seeing more can be done.

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

Dreams wrote:Wow your a very amazing Photographer I love how alive you made her look and the other all appeal of the hole set. My I ask do you do this at a Professional level? I also am a Photographer and just started Working with these types of dolls and am looking forward to seeing more can be done.
Thank you very much! No I'm not a professional. Before I got Brianna and my camera (around April/May 2016) I wasn't even interested in photography haha. I've just watched a bunch of tutorials online about how to set up lighting for various looks and how to shoot in manual mode. I also studied photos from some of my favorites (mandos, alottahope, swan, mishka, etc.) to try to learn how I could make my photos better. I'll keep a look out for your photos, I can't wait to see what you share.

Dreams
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dreams »

I just started posting my work here again after a long time off but I have always posted work On Flickr with other dolls that are not sex dolls and some real girls that I have worked with. here is my link to that page and I did just post my new girl I Had to wait to get Approval from the staff being that her sizes makes her seem some one young in some clothing.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/118655945@N05/

I can not wait to see more of your work. I have been looking throw your other sets and really love what I have seen

Robby

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

Dreams, you've got some excellent work there. Really creative stuff. I really like your use of shallow depth of field. I can't wait to see your work transition to this forum.

Dreams
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dreams »

Thanks, I was thinking of Pming you with questions I had about posing and working in public if it would be okay to do so.

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

Dreams wrote:Thanks, I was thinking of Pming you with questions I had about posing and working in public if it would be okay to do so.
Feel free to pm me if you have some questions, but just so you know, I've never taken her out in public. I shot these in my house and did some photo manipulation to change the backgrounds.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

You really do a nice job with your photos. I always enjoy seeing them.

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Pardon, I'm still new at this so I don't know what make and model your lovely doll is. May I know please?

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

You got a very good camera for sure, superb shots.

Count Zero

Post by Count Zero »

SeniorDollLover wrote:Pardon, I'm still new at this so I don't know what make and model your lovely doll is. May I know please?
(not the owner, but familiar with this doll)

Brianna is a WM140 A-cup. She's the doll identified as "Delight" at reallovesexdolls.com.
Check out Allie's Eye Candy thread | Follow Allie on Instagram: @girlnamedallie

INFORMATIONS