betterlovedoll.com

Daria (100 cm) fixing up the house

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Daria (100 cm) fixing up the house

Post by scooter_ca »

I took Daria's picture painting the trim in the hallway for the Dolls Alive Topic are we Alive? add your images showing "REAL"
That's were the Dolls post pictures of themselves doing everyday ordinary tasks.
Daria picked her favourite picture and posted it.
There were several other nice pictures so I figured I would put them together in a mini photo-shoot.
Note: Other than adjusting brightness and contrast, the pictures of Daria have not been photoshoped in any way.

We live in a very old house that's in need of some work. The upstairs hall is where we started.
The ancient wallpaper was stripped to reveal even more ancient wallpaper.
Once that was gone, we painted the walls a light grey and the trim a glossy white.

Hey Dasha. Is that my favourite tennis hat? You can't paint wearing that.

Sorry. Is this better?

This is fun. I like helping out.

Hey. Quit trying to look down my top.

Huh? Sure. I can paint the baseboards.

Look at all this paint on the floor. We didn't do that.
Huh. Did you say something Dasha? My mind was wandering...

Sorry, I cant help myself.

We've been trying to finish the baseboards for weeks, but Daria can be very distracting.

Next, we are going to strip and refinish the old hardwood floor.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Daria
Doll
Doll

Re: Daria (100 cm) fixing up the house

Post by Daria »

Hey Buster!
I didn't feel you doing that. I just thought there was a draft.
Next time keep that camera at eye level.

Daria
With binky (scooter_ca).
Everything about me can be found in my New Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626
I'm on Instagram now. --> darias.playhouse

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

She is so adorable. You are a lucky man. My dolls are lazy as hell and never help out around the apartment. :?
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

hi daria
you are a big help to your guy but you might be a bit distracting dressed like that.
i wish i could be more help to my guy but us plushies can't stand well. i wouldn't dare try to paint as paint doesn't wash out of plush very well, i hope those are old clothes you are wearing.

carly snugglemore

Jenny_D
Doll
Doll

Post by Jenny_D »

Hey Daria (and yes, you too Scooter):

Aberdare Manor is very old too. The Main House was built in 1890, and the addition was built in 1948. Currently Abe is busy renovating the entire house, then we had a sewer pipe collapse which pretty much put everything on hold, as the contractors sort that mess out. Some time in the 1970's the whole house was carpeted. Underneath it all is the gorgeous Oak Hardwood that Abe is trying to save, but he's being smart and doing it room by room.

What used to be the Dining Room he turned into a photo studio some time back, but with the pending arrival of two more sisters it is being relegated into a bedroom for the four of us. I can't wait for the new furniture to arrive! I will read the instructions to Abe and Jennifer will supervise... but somehow I think the bunk beds will be forgotten... hehehehehe
Attachments
DSCN0044.jpg
DSCN0044.jpg (180.47 KiB) Viewed 3509 times

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Daria wrote: Next time keep that camera at eye level.
:? It kinda looks like it was at eyelevel in that pic. It wasn't directed at your eyes though. Although maybe it was, but something was blocking the view at your eyes :?

I hope you didn't get paint on yourself.

xxx
Kim
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

Heehee! Daria, you're such a tease! You know your scooter can't resist you when you're dressed like that! I wish I had the assets you have sometimes! My boobs are really small so I have to wear tight tops to get my Hollows turned on! I love the shorts too! My Hollows says he can't find any for me but I don't think he's been looking hard enough!

By the way, I think this pic is my favourite!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... ng_009.jpg

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.
Follow me on my Family's thread with Tanice, Jacey, Vivette, Rosheen, Tarni, Yi and Yong and of course so many little ones now we can’t count them all!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=77571

Lena21
Doll
Doll

Post by Lena21 »

@Daria: those shorts look really nice. It must have been a treat for your friend to watch you painting :oops:

@Scooter: i just had a vision of an animated version of the painting. That could be awesome.

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

Oooooh, yes! GIF GIF GIF!

Hee hee!
Follow me on my Family's thread with Tanice, Jacey, Vivette, Rosheen, Tarni, Yi and Yong and of course so many little ones now we can’t count them all!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=77571

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Your doing a great job...even with the draft Daria.....um....I am guessing the house is looking great under the 130 cm high mark...hope Scooter is covering the...um...overheads :lol:

Lily
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Anglian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anglian »

Hey Daria, let me know when you are available and you can come and help me paint the frame around the kitchen door.

Good to see there are a lot of comments in this thread as it would appear that Daria was a little sad earlier as she thought that most people were not interested in what she was getting up to ( I find that hard to believe !) .

We can never see enough of you my dear.

Anglian xxx

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Helping around the house is always fun.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Celest
Doll
Doll

Post by Celest »

She Devil Lilith wrote:Your doing a great job...even with the draft Daria.....um....I am guessing the house is looking great under the 130 cm high mark...hope Scooter is covering the...um...overheads :lol:

Lily

Well Daria can get a step ladder to work on the stuff above 130 cm high. Of course that going to put somethings at Scooters normal eye level and he might get out of level :whistle:

Daria sorry for not posting sooner, but it's hard to get the lazy 0osik to log off

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

WOW! You have been BUSY! I bet it will look super when you get it finished. We still have a lot to do around here. I know we will get to it but it's hard with Hollywu working full time. She does pretty well though. She mentioned that she painted the kitchen and room off of it when I came since she wanted it to be nicer for me. She also made drapes. They turned out pretty cool. Of course, she also made drapes for Akiko's western room too. I think she may have gone on a drape making rampage last year! LOL!

Seriously... It's looking fabulous! You should be very proud of all of your hard work!

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

Way to go Darinator! You look awesomely hawt in those teeny weeny shorts! You are such a lil' fireplug, NOTHING stops you!
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

INFORMATIONS