betterlovedoll.com

Photos of Lena

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Photos of Lena

Post by hansdampf21 »

Here's a not so recend photo of Lena, acting as a female boxing star.
I've struggled a lot on where and when i would post it.
But now i thought i don't give a shit LOL :)

So here she is:

Lena portrays a famous German female boxer at the WIBF until 2007:
Lena_Boxing_2.jpg
Lena_Boxing_2.jpg (396.57 KiB) Viewed 1254 times
If no one guesses who she is, i will post another photo which should help :)

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

I´m glad that the question is pretty easy to answer: Regina Halmich.

Lena looks very hot with boxing gloves and I guess she has a pretty mean jab, right?

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by hansdampf21 »

Yes Chris, you're right of course. I didn't guess it was so easy ;)
But luckily there's no need to post the second picture :whistle:

So, yes she might have a good punch.
But gladly she prefers some other sports... :mrgreen:

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by hansdampf21 »

Here are some new pics of Lena.

These so called 'Hot Pants' fit her butt perfectly. She likes them at the hot season. Think it makes sense ;)

The background image of the next photo is taken from some free photo site.
Lena felt like she could nicely take place there... :)

I admit she looks a bit wary at this photo. But she didn't know how that strawberry Limes smells at first :)

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

hansdampf21 wrote:Here's a not so recend photo of Lena, acting as a female boxing star.
I've struggled a lot on where and when i would post it.
But now i thought i don't give a shit LOL :)

So here she is:

Lena portrays a famous German female boxer at the WIBF until 2007:
Lena_Boxing_2.jpg
If no one guesses who she is, i will post another photo which should help :)

That is an outstanding photo! Very well done!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Hiya hansdampf and Lena, we love the pants, ha ha ha 'don't touch'. I wouldn't dare, at least not without permission. I did once get permission from Nescio to touch Rebecca's bottom and I didn't get my face slapped. I think Rebecca liked the attention. :D

Love the photos HD, Lena relaxing with her juice is a lovely peaceful ambience. It looks so inviting to join her in a glass or two. The boxing shot really is superb, love that one.
I hope you don't mind but I have a constructive criticism about the sepia toned shot. Too much contrast. Sepia toned shots are old and faded and so some of the contrast goes. It's certainly a lovely shot but try it with the contrast reduced and I think you'll see.

Best wishes from us three and Hanna sends a big wave to Lena.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

hansdampf21 wrote:Hi all,

here i will throw in some random photo shoots of my doll Lena every now and then.

You will notice that the photos have been made under different lightning conditions.
I know they're not always optimal and also my camera is weak and i'm not a very good photograph.
But i'm still trying to do my best and to learn something every time.

I'm starting with some pictures of this weekend, where Lena had some lazy, but very comfortable outfit.
Hope you like the pics.
Hi hansdamph21, Lena always looks fantastic!! Thanks a bunch for sharing these great pics. :thumbs_up:

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Oh I love a girl in hot pants and Lena is no exception :D

The don't touch text are just brilliant. I can see she would have a problem otherwise :mrgreen:

She surley likes those strawberry drinks... I think I've seen them here and in two photo contests this month.

If there's alcohol in them you might tell her to cut back a little or her boxing days might soon be over :wink:

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hello Hans and Lena. It's a shame I've been missing out on this! Mondoon actually pointed me to this thread a while back and I saved the link to it, but forgot about it. I happened to find it by accident this time, so I feel very silly. Anyhow, lovely photos all around. Lena's a sexy treat!

This one is precious. :puppydogeyes:

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Hi Hans,

as always - great to hear from you and lovely to see Lena!
But this time you are sending (kind of) mixed messages, so I feel like I have to ask.

Don't touch or does she swing? ;)
Because imagining a swinging Lena is even hotter than an actual image of her in hot pants... :whistle:
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by hansdampf21 »

Thanks all for the kind comments and also the constructive criticism. Me and Lena really appreciate that.

About the "Don't touch" hot pants:

They do actually fit her nicely and she likes the colors a lot. That's all :)
It has only been available with writings, and i found it to be funny, so why not.
Now it's obvious that it looks pretty 'deviant' though.

Lena's pose at this pic is of rather practical nature (while i admit it looks good ;))
Actually she lays at a big beans bag - which has the ability to adjust to her curves automatically.
So this is one nice option to let her relieve on the front without having to mess with pillows and blankets to support her body.

About the strawberry drinks:
I happened to plan the animated gif thing with Lena drinking a strawberry Limes (Margarita).
The reason was that i had done the Photo for the iDoll challenge and there i had this Margarita...
So my idea was to acquire some frozen strawberry Limes, which i could then use for the GIF, because i knew it would be a hot installment (don't ask about the temps we have here lately).
But it turned out that by creating the scene and putting everything in place, it got hotter and hotter. No kidding, i had the frozen Limes taken from my Freezer (at -15°C) and it melted within minutes.
Right this has been the time, where i decided to let Lena drink the Limes just like juice (because it in fact has been juice then).
But ok, it has some alcohol in it as well. So this would mean that when Lena would drink it like juice, she would eventually get kind of giddy then.
This lead to the final storyline: Lena drinks it very fast and at first she thinks like "Oh, nice cold juice".
But then she realizes that something happened with her, she suddenly felt really dizzy.
That's reflected by her eye movement.

Finally, one thought about another topic which i felt that it slightly has been mentioned:
I didn't mean to promote drinking of alcohol. Me and Lena know well about the issues that heavy consumption implies.
I'm pretty sure neither she nor me are going to exaggerate this.
It just doesn't make sense to neglect your own wellbeing, while at the same time you care for your doll like nothing before...

@Seattle Slew; No problem, thanks for finally stopping by :) Glad you like the photos. Yes, the candle light shot has something special to it.

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by hansdampf21 »

nukeno wrote:Hi Hans,

as always - great to hear from you and lovely to see Lena!
But this time you are sending (kind of) mixed messages, so I feel like I have to ask.

Don't touch or does she swing? ;)
Because imagining a swinging Lena is even hotter than an actual image of her in hot pants... :whistle:
Hi Nukeno!
Thanks very much.
i haven't been aware that i'm sending mixed messages. But maybe my above reply will answer the question already?
Lena actually can't really 'swing' on that beans bag (not sure if that's what you actually refer to ;))
She takes a fixed position there...

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

"Don´t touch"?, I´m sure that didn´t work at all. :D That booty is just too hot not to touch.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Great pictures of Lena, hansdampf21.
I went back an read some I missed. It's great that your show the "behind the scenes" shot now and then. We are never too old to learn new tricks.
I like the idea of a bean bag chair, I could think of lots of poses that would help.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Lena21
Doll
Doll

Post by Lena21 »

@Scooter: thanks very much that you've visited my thread again.
I bet you've been occupied with Daria and had some great time traveling around visiting nice places.

Oh my lovely HD, you've done so much work the last few days, i hope you can calm down now and visit me at my little girl's place :)

In the meantime, i have created a puzzle out of that green-screened photo. Hope you like it :)

Hugs,
Lena

INFORMATIONS