betterlovedoll.com

My Booberella

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

My Booberella

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Ok, so this would be the YL150cm doll. But first, I have a semi-related rant which you don't have to read unless you want to. Just scroll down if you want to go directly for the boobies... I mean photos.

So I woke up in the evening, after sleeping all day. I turned on my computer and everything else, as usual. I ate a quick breakfast and was just about to start my photo shoot and *BAM!* everything turned dark. There was a blackout. :crying: Don't you just love the timing? If the blackout had been a few hours earlier, I would have slept through it and not even been bothered by it. But no, when I have slept all day long and could not possibly sleep for another minute - that's when the universe decides to screw with me. So annoyed as I was, I stumbled around in the pitch-black apartment to find my little camping lantern which did not really perform any miracles, but it did make it somewhat less dark. The funniest thing about blackouts is that you never know how long it's going to last. A few minutes? Half an hour? One hour? Several days?! 8O

Anyway, I figured they would probably fix it within minutes. You never have anything to do in these situations, because everything you normally do is totally dependent on electricity and it was too dark to start the photo shoot.
"How about watching a movie until the power is turned back on? - Oh, right..."
"How about playing some computer games until... - Oh, right..."
"How about listening to some mus... - Damnit!"
So I just sat there alone, eating cookies in the dark, like an animal! :shakefist:
I started talking to myself. Then I started drumming on my thighs and tried to sing a little bit, but without real background music, it did not sound very good. I almost felt a bit ashamed like "Is this what I sound like without the background music? Is this the best I can do? My god, I hope nobody can hear me."

After about 2 hours of sitting in the dark, I felt my stomach move, so I figured "I have to go poop soon. Great! That will pass some time." It's not that often that you welcome a visit to the bathroom, but in this case, it gave me something to do. Pooping in the dark is a bit of a challenge though, especially when your camping lantern dies on you midway and you knock the toilet roll off the water heater where it usually rests, so it rolls away somewhere on the floor. But to put a positive spin on things - it was the most interesting bathroom visit I've had in years. How often can you say that? :wink:

When I was done, I couldn't face sitting in the dark anymore, just waiting. So I got dressed and went for a walk outside. I wasn't the only one without power, the entire neighbourhood were pitch-black as well. I walked around for a while, looking at people through their windows, I could see them sitting there with candles. I walked around for a while, but realized that was about as boring as sitting at home. So I went home again and as soon as I opened my front door, the power came back on. 3 hours in total darkness, the light never looked so good. So THEN I could finally start my photo shoot.
IMAG2048.jpg
IMAG2048.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 7573 times
IMAG2050.jpg
IMAG2050.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 7573 times
IMAG2052.jpg
IMAG2052.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 7573 times
IMAG2053.jpg
IMAG2053.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 7573 times
IMAG2054.jpg
IMAG2054.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 7573 times
IMAG2064.jpg
IMAG2064.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 7573 times
IMAG2067.jpg
IMAG2067.jpg (878.95 KiB) Viewed 7573 times
I tried out some new panties, and even though I washed them twice before putting them on her, they still stained her within minutes. Let that be a warning to all of you, avoid dark clothes... even if they look really cute and only cost you 1 dollar. :? I'm hoping it will go away. I stained one of my other dolls once before, that went away after about a week or so. But this ruined the rest of the photo shoot, as you will see later on. This is what I hate about TPE, it stains way too easily.
IMAG2069.jpg
IMAG2069.jpg (1015.1 KiB) Viewed 7573 times
IMAG2070.jpg
IMAG2070.jpg (974.07 KiB) Viewed 7573 times
IMAG2072.jpg
IMAG2072.jpg (939.58 KiB) Viewed 7573 times
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My Booberella

Post by Dolly Dearest »

I ordered another pair of purple panties from China. They sent me a purple bathrobe instead. I complained and they sent me the correct item yesterday - but I got to keep the bathrobe for free. That's always nice, except I actually ordered this exact same bathrobe from another Chinese webshop a few days ago. Just my luck. I will end up with two.
IMAG2073.jpg
IMAG2073.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 7568 times
IMAG2074.jpg
IMAG2074.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 7568 times
IMAG2075.jpg
IMAG2075.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 7568 times
IMAG2082.jpg
IMAG2082.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 7568 times
IMAG2083.jpg
IMAG2083.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 7568 times
IMAG2084.jpg
IMAG2084.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 7568 times
IMAG2085.jpg
IMAG2085.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 7568 times
IMAG2087.jpg
IMAG2087.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 7568 times
IMAG2090.jpg
IMAG2090.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 7568 times
IMAG2091.jpg
IMAG2091.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 7568 times
My blog:
My doll videos:
My dolls:
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

IMAG2100.jpg
IMAG2100.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 7567 times
Here you can see the stains. Looks like the veins on a fat girl. 8O
IMAG2101.jpg
IMAG2101.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 7567 times
IMAG2104.jpg
IMAG2104.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 7567 times
IMAG2106.jpg
IMAG2106.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 7567 times
IMAG2109.jpg
IMAG2109.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 7567 times
IMAG2111.jpg
IMAG2111.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 7567 times
IMAG2112.jpg
IMAG2112.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 7567 times
That was all I had for now.
My blog:
My doll videos:
My dolls:

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

Sitting in darkness can be frustrating but the end result was so worth the wait. Simply stunning 8O
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Damn dude! I believe you have about as many movies as I do! :D But don't worry I did notice the hot chick with the big boobs as well! :wink: I don't mean to be overly critical as she is really pretty, but I think her boobs could be a little bigger! :haha4:
The stains will go away on their own after a while, so it's not a major disaster or anything. But they do look sort of like the veins on a fat girl. But that can only add to the realism! :wink:
Sorry about the blackout. I hate when that happens. You said, "the funniest thing about blackouts is that you never know how long it's going to last. A few minutes? Half an hour? One hour? Several days?!" That sounds an awful lot like sex for some reason! :haha4: Although I'm sure sex with this charming young lady will be more like several days! :razz: :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Damn dude! I believe you have about as many movies as I do! :D But don't worry I did notice the hot chick with the big boobs as well! :wink: I don't mean to be overly critical as she is really pretty, but I think her boobs could be a little bigger! :haha4:
The stains will go away on their own after a while, so it's not a major disaster or anything. But they do look sort of like the veins on a fat girl. But that can only add to the realism! :wink:
Sorry about the blackout. I hate when that happens. You said, "the funniest thing about blackouts is that you never know how long it's going to last. A few minutes? Half an hour? One hour? Several days?!" That sounds an awful lot like sex for some reason! :haha4: Although I'm sure sex with this charming young lady will be more like several days! :razz: :glou:
You can't see all the movies in those pictures though. There's over 3800 in total, atm. Starting to run out of space. :|

I shove my face in between those boobs - If they were any bigger, I would need a map to find my way out of there. :)

Yeah, I'm counting on those stains to go away. Otherwise I'd be reminded of one of my ex girlfriends every time I see her veiny ass. 8O
My blog:
My doll videos:
My dolls:

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

First off- Mistake 1: lights off, candles... and a woman that exceeds all Dreams possible and your alone with her. Why in the world were you not- playing the horizontal mombo?
Mistake 2, was making mistake 1.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

EBmoist wrote:First off- Mistake 1: lights off, candles... and a woman that exceeds all Dreams possible and your alone with her. Why in the world were you not- playing the horizontal mombo?
Mistake 2, was making mistake 1.
And of course a huge bottle of lube! :D That should be in every emergency kit! :mrgreen:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Dolly Dearest wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:Damn dude! I believe you have about as many movies as I do! :D But don't worry I did notice the hot chick with the big boobs as well! :wink: I don't mean to be overly critical as she is really pretty, but I think her boobs could be a little bigger! :haha4:
You can't see all the movies in those pictures though. There's over 3800 in total, atm. Starting to run out of space. :|

I shove my face in between those boobs - If they were any bigger, I would need a map to find my way out of there. :)

Yeah, I'm counting on those stains to go away. Otherwise I'd be reminded of one of my ex girlfriends every time I see her veiny ass. 8O
3800?! 8O I think you have a few more than I do! Although I may have close to 1000. Oh and your girls boobs are definitely bigger than my lady's boobs. :thumbs_up: I don't know if you have seen her pictures yet but she is one of your lady's 135 sisters. :D

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Stewie studmuffin wrote: Oh and your girls boobs are definitely bigger than my lady's boobs. :thumbs_up: I don't know if you have seen her pictures yet but she is one of your lady's 135 sisters. :D
Yeah, they are pretty big. You pretty much have to use both hands to properly squeeze one boob. 8O

I have seen both your dolls. I just searched for them now to make sure, I could find your teddybabe, but not your YL135 doll. But I'm sure I have seen her recently. Could you link me to her? :)
My blog:
My doll videos:
My dolls:

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Dem's a looooot of VHS...>.>;

Thank goodness for the era of portable digital media. Speaking of, it's a shame you didn't have a portable console at full charge...a Vita or a 3DS (hell, even the venerable DS Lite, that ole' warrior) woulda' been the way to go. Even a phone with some of that sweet satellite action woulda' done ya'.

Banging the doll would have been an excellent option, but without some sort of meager lighting like a candle or a few flashlights, it would have lost some of its appeal (those tits must be watched). I can't even light candles or use incense in my apartment; it has a sprinkler system and a really sensitive network of fire alarms. >_<
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

It might have been a bad way to wake up, but based on your gorgeous pictures the day ended just fine!

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Dear Dolly,
Three hours blackout brought you a bright mind to create such nice photos on the amazing lovely doll..
And those outfits you have chosen for her are really gorgeous and sexy..

I liked the nice painting on the wall behind Booberella...

Cheers

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Now that is a lot of Eye Candy! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :D

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Thanks for the new photoshoot! Wow!! Those boobs, so big... all that cleavage!! That last outfit, the blueish/purpleish lace, only over the right shoulder one is really nice. Where did you find it? And all the jewelry... you really treat her nice!

INFORMATIONS