It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:03 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 6 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post subject: Re: March 2017 Category C - Animated GIF Challenge "Preparat
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 pm 

@Hollows: thanks very much
@Irishgirl: your gif is awesome.
@Swan: really appreciate your comment!
I had a lot of fun doing it :)

My doll albums
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:38 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

hollows+fentiman wrote:
WOW! You kept that one quiet IG! Fantastic! Brilliant, in fact, with a lot of subtleties thrown in so that you have to keep watching it over and over! Love the way Lexi catches O'Patrick as he seems to bored with it all and falling asleep!

Wow coming from you hollows, I'm humbled.. Yes Lexi did catch O'Patrick, lol he wanted to watch The Lucky one but it was Lexi's call! And a lot was going on. I did not realize until I was done that one frame of about 152, that our black cat popped in the pic. lmao. It happens so fast you probably would miss it. I guess I was so focused on everything else I didn't see my cat in the way! I gotta give tongue credit for coordinating the movie..... Thanks again....

handsdampf, ty I so appreciate that!

D'arcy WM head #36.. sharing Lexi's body..
London 118WM BCD

BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:46 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

h+f thank you! I'm glad you can find so much to do while keeping Ashaki safe. She doesn't need to stand to have an adventure.
IG thanks it was fun to do a response gif and glad you guys like it! :D Lexi's movie night is awesome! Such great movie watching attire. I hope she'll enter twice next time too! :popcorn:
Swan thank you Licia can be sweet and adorable sometimes and I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Bud!

Anglian great job! She looks really comfortable and I know how she feels wanting to stay that way.
nukeno well I can't wait to see what Nele is up to next month.
hansdampf21 This is wonderful! Glad to see Lena has returned with her trademark wink. :wink:
Tongue-o Licia says thank you! Good work helping with the movie playing in the background for movie night. :painting:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:47 am 
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

I did say that this challenge would run until 05:00 am EST forgetting that you 'Eastern' guys are now on EDT and we are now on BST. Complicated or what! Anyway, I think by my reckoning there are now only less than TWO AND A HALF HOURS TO GO!

If, by any chance there are any yet to enter, please do it SOON! I will not create the voting poll straight away so there MAY be a little leeway! This challenge has attracted some great entries this month but any more would be welcome! PM me if you think you can't make the time!

Cheers, Hollows.

DS100 minis Yi nu de and Yong
And 14, no, 16 ‘Stay still you lot’ little ones...I think it’s 16....Oh, and I have a China Girl!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:02 am 
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Technically, only one hour to go!

However, as this is my first time hosting, it may take me some time to actually work out how to set up the voting booth! So, if there is a late entry......you may be lucky to get it in before I set it up :whistle:

Cheers, Hollows.

And 14, no, 16 ‘Stay still you lot’ little ones...I think it’s 16....Oh, and I have a China Girl!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:05 am 
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

OK! There appears to be no very late entries so this Challenge is now officially closed (unofficially, it make take me blooming hours to work out how to set up the voting booth so I'll accept any entry last minute up to the point I submit the voting poll thread! :whistle: )

It's been a pleasure hosting this month's Challenge and I hope you enjoyed it! Let's see who takes over next month!

Cheers, Hollows.

Page 6 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6