It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:16 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 9 of 11 [ 161 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post subject: Re: New Body from Mini Love Dolls!!!!! (photos)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:20 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Went to the MLD website, there is no option in the order form for the small breast model.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:45 pm 
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

makemydrink wrote:
Went to the MLD website, there is no option in the order form for the small breast model.

You can contact Adam using the provided email and set it up.

Does she...or doesn't she? (A slogan used by Clairol)

My dolls

Reminder to self: Still more work to do on my albums.

First photo shoot of Sandra, a Sanhui 145 cm lady doll.

Fun photos of my JM 110cm, Angie.
viewtopic.php?f=196&t=74121

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:59 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hey everyone! So I've decided to get an MLD once I can afford one and I'm really excited! I just got a TB and I absolutely love her, she is my first doll of any kind, having owned several 'male masturbators' in the past and wanting to take it to the next level. I want something that fulfils my sexual desires for a more fleshy feeling material and something a little more life-like, whilst my Jess TB will satisfy me in her cuddly company.

Anyway, reason I'm posting in this thread is a concern I have. Now, I want the smaller breasted model because I've never been a big fan of large boobs, they just don't do it for me. I'm really worried about how it would be perceived though by customs because I'd be getting her shipped to the UK.

So my question to owners of the smaller breasted MLD's is: she doesn't look too young does she?

Edit: As an aside, I noticed through reading other threads that the website for getting clothing that I saw recommended on the MLD website now doesn't provide clothes for MLD's. It really had me wondering, does this coincide with people ordering for the smaller breasted model MLD? Perhaps they got creeped out by it?

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:55 pm 

Good choice zool on deciding on this doll. I'm sure you will like the fleshy feel over the cloth feel. And like you, I also like the small breasted look.

I don't believe you have to worry about customs in the UK, I know of at least one that was shipped there without any problem, although it was the large breasted version. However, the small breasted version has been shipped all over the world and no one has reported any problem with customs. You could check with Adam if you still have any concerns. He would know.

About the clothing maker, I haven't heard why they quit making clothing for this doll. I am assuming there is someone else in charge there, because when I first contacted them a girl named Ellie was thrilled to start doing it. When the small breasted doll came out I also forwarded the new measurements to Ellie. Perhaps someone else has more information on why they quit making clothing.

My Photo Album

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! DEMAND TO SEE LIFE'S MANAGER!" Portal 2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:07 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Yeah I think once the funds come through, I'll shoot him an email and see what his opinions are. Cheers!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:42 pm 

What is your website to get this doll?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:33 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

LoveBear wrote:
What is your website to get this doll?

http://minilovedolls.com/html/index.html

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:58 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

I love body #2 but I cant seem to find her.

what size is she and how much will she run?
can anyone please post a link the the sellers wedsite so I can check her out.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:25 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

StarBaby wrote:

I looked at the site and absolutely cannot find anywhere in ordering where you specify Body 2. I recommend you email from the site to Adam get the latest. The size of the doll is about 40 inches, but I'm sure it gives the exact specifics on the site some place. I love, love, love my TWO Mini-Love Dolls! I highly recommend them. They are beautiful, incredibly durable and fun to cuddle after they have put a big smile on your face from an out-of-body-experience orgasm. One of my dolls is 3 years old and the other is 2. The only thing that has ever 'gone wrong' with them was a split on the back of the vagina that actually made it feel better and is virtually invisible. I did not close the split, merely sealed it off with silpoxy to stop it from getting bigger.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:28 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

StarBaby wrote:

The smaller breasted body costs the same as the larger breasted one. Just put that you want that body in the notes when you place your order. :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:45 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Yes, it is a bit of a head-scratcher when one visits the MLD website and sees that it is a pretty static affair that has obviously not been updated. Since it came online Adam has made many great improvements to this doll, among them: Body 2 with smaller boobs, Face 2 with no oral, improved silicone mix, and improved skeleton function - none of which are represented on the website which is curious. Especially at a time when new products and new customers are flooding into the doll hobby daily. The only thing I can think of is that he doesn't need the money.

Adam explained as much here on TDF recently, saying he is considering selling the molds to a new owner and taking time to decide whether he wants to continue in this business. He assured members that direct contact will still get you a doll, but that things are in a state of motion right now. Adam has a good reputation and I take him at his word, but to newbies comparing web sites and trying to choose a doll it does seem a bit odd.

I have been trying to discern between several Chinese dolls, The Kelu doll, and an MLD and I have pretty much decided on the MLD. Why? because while at first the MLD was the only small doll, now there are many others on the market that are even smaller making MLD suddenly look like just the right size (although its size is a mystery on the web site!) at about 40 inches we are told.

Plus, the smaller boob MLD is just what the doctor ordered for guys who want a small doll for weight and convenience, but don't like the blimp-sized hooters everyone else feels necessary to put on their small dolls.

Plus, I live in the states which means no customs issues from China. The Kelu doll has this same appeal but at only 32" Kelu, while stunningly beautiful and functional is just a tad too small for me.

So I await my tax return with my eyes fixed on this prize:

A Mini Love Doll with: light caucasian skin tone, small boobs, blue eyes, non-oral face (or maybe both heads if I can afford it), and the new skeleton design.

I only hope that by the time my money is in place it will still be possible to ourchase this outstanding doll.

I wish I had the money to buy Adam's molds. It really is the only doll I would change my life for in order to manufacture it. With all the competition coming from China, the MLD is the only domestic doll that I can see competing and being worth manufacturing in this price point. Obviously, the top-end 5-7 thousand dollar dolls will always make money. But in this price range I have concluded that the MLD is the one for me.

lovingchanj

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:28 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

Interesting, nice variety for choices

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:46 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I'd like to add, since my post about their durability could be misconstrued, that all of my dolls have split vaginas and I think many doll owners here experience the same thing. If that's all you ever have in 3 years of use, that's great, at least in my opinion. MLDs are as durable as they are beautiful.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:29 am 

I was inspired by NSSlayer's enthusiasm for this doll and I have to agree with every word. It's hard to believe it's been almost two years since I started this thread, didn't mean to drop out of sight, life gets in the way sometimes. But I've had the smaller breasted version of the MLD for two years and it has been a constant source of joy. I too have had the same tearing issues as NSSlayer, gotta love silpoxy. Otherwise I really love this doll.

I agree, it would be great to see the smaller breasted version on the website. I've not been in contact with the maker in some time, but he certainly has my blessing to use any of my pictures if he wants to.

Here's a picture of my doll, with an aftermarket wig I picked up.

Attachments:
DSC04455 (Large).JPG
DSC04455 (Large).JPG [ 360.85 KiB | Viewed 2099 times ]

My Photo Album

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! DEMAND TO SEE LIFE'S MANAGER!" Portal 2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:04 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

lovingchanj wrote:
A Mini Love Doll with: light caucasian skin tone, small boobs, blue eyes, non-oral face (or maybe both heads if I can afford it), and the new skeleton design.
lovingchanj

getting both heads give you the best of both worlds: the original oral head for 'practical' use ... and the second (non oral) head for the looks :wink:

Page 9 of 11 [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next