It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:20 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 8 of 8 [ 120 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post subject: Re: What We'd Like to See Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:32 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

I also would like to see the first silicone anime love doll (just an anime head option for all sizes of silicone dolls)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:49 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

There's a lot of good stuff coming out of this and most of them would be pretty easy and relatively inexpensive to implement. Mostly, we're talking new heads and a call for a chubby-chick body. Adam must be one hell of a guy to have taken this on as a 'side line' from his normal work and turned it into what it is. The sad part is, it leaves him little time to expand this 'side line'. The 'product' has gotten consistently better with each iteration. I'm absolutely in lust with Head 2, many people have applauded the smaller boob option, the flexy spine is great for posing and feeling more intimate as she conforms to your body when cuddling, the softer silicone makes the whole experience SO much better. All of that and she is the most durable doll of any sort out there.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:14 pm 
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

SNSlayer wrote:
...she is the most durable doll of any sort out there.

I think that Adam considered durability very important from the get go. However, incorporating the fail-safe design of the ankles is almost like assuming folks are going to drag the doll by the feet, whereas such handling should be considered improper without saying. I've never even considered moving mine in such a manner.

Does she...or doesn't she? (A slogan used by Clairol)

My dolls

Reminder to self: Still more work to do on my albums.

First photo shoot of Sandra, a Sanhui 145 cm lady doll.

Fun photos of my JM 110cm, Angie.
viewtopic.php?f=196&t=74121

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:51 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Obin wrote:
SNSlayer wrote:

I think that Adam considered durability very important from the get go. However, incorporating the fail-safe design of the ankles is almost like assuming folks are going to drag the doll by the feet, whereas such handling should be considered improper without saying. I've never even considered moving mine in such a manner.

I remember you mentioned your issues with that. For me, I'm certain it's saved her from being broken a few times where I was rolling around on the bed with her. She was my first doll, so I made some mistakes I would never make now. I think Adam had that kind of scenario in mind. Did you ever sort all of that out? She really IS worth it. My first pretty dolly still sees more action that the others. We've just 'bonded'.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:23 am 
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

SNSlayer wrote:
Obin wrote:
SNSlayer wrote:

I remember you mentioned your issues with that. For me, I'm certain it's saved her from being broken a few times where I was rolling around on the bed with her. She was my first doll, so I made some mistakes I would never make now. I think Adam had that kind of scenario in mind. Did you ever sort all of that out? She really IS worth it. My first pretty dolly still sees more action that the others. We've just 'bonded'.

I feel confident that my situation is unique and that discussing it wouldn't contribute to this thread or be found useful at all.

I admit, even when she's unkempt, she does have sex appeal. I think mine qualifies as a very early model. I think it's great that Adam has been improving on the design and managing to create options. I do think that MLD contributes to the wonderful world of dolls.

Attachments:
relaxed.jpg
relaxed.jpg [ 224.18 KiB | Viewed 3100 times ]

My dolls

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:45 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I'm sure you're correct that it was a unique situation. I just wondered what came of it.

Obin Wrote:
I feel confident that my situation is unique and that discussing it wouldn't contribute to this thread or be found useful at all.

I admit, even when she's unkempt, she does have sex appeal. I think mine qualifies as a very early model. I think it's great that Adam has been improving on the design and managing to create options. I do think that MLD contributes to the wonderful world of dolls.[/quote]

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:23 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

ugh... you've got 666 posts SNS *yikes*

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:46 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Tiriaq wrote:

This could explain why my right shoulder has turned into a painful, immobile mess! There's a demon in there! It entered through the web, into the computer, and up my arm. I'm sure glad it stopped there. It likely was too disgusted to stay in my brain when it saw all the disgusting things I was thinking. Going into my bowels ensured it would be a short visit. My heart is too full of desire for my luscious dollies. That left an arm or a leg and the leg might have been too close to another unpleasant spot that produces an evil of its own.
Can anyone perform an exorcism?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:16 pm 
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

SNSlayer wrote:
Tiriaq wrote:

This could explain why my right shoulder has turned into a painful, immobile mess! There's a demon in there! It entered through the web, into the computer, and up my arm. I'm sure glad it stopped there. It likely was too disgusted to stay in my brain when it saw all the disgusting things I was thinking. Going into my bowels ensured it would be a short visit. My heart is too full of desire for my luscious dollies. That left an arm or a leg and the leg might have been too close to another unpleasant spot that produces an evil of its own.
Can anyone perform an exorcism?

:haha4:

I hope the ailment passes soon.

My dolls

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:53 pm 
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I would definitely go with the mid sized breasts, something bigger than the small breast version they have now; I'm a bit leery about a doll that size with breasts that small. People are to pedo-noid these days to risk it.

Please do not send me any Private Messages as I cannot respond; the moderators of this group have prohibited me from using PM since Nov. 2014.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:11 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Szalinski wrote:
I would definitely go with the mid sized breasts, something bigger than the small breast version they have now; I'm a bit leery about a doll that size with breasts that small. People are to pedo-noid these days to risk it.

LoL! Well said! For me: gimme those big boobs! Yeah, baby!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:08 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

So when you first started out you wanted some moveable eyes etc. Now that that is done, what's next :) I'm hoping somehow with the nanotube batteries that we'll finally be able to get some smaller motorized engines and get on with the Gemini program. I don't expect in my time that there will be a lot of social help for older people.

When I get to have my doll with facial expression and able to do chores, I'll do anything to get one of those!

I've been following her for a couple of years now.

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:50 am 
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Tiriaq wrote:

I wanted to lock my post count at 666 but it was not do able.

Anyways. I would like to see a 3rd face. A slightly thinner, slender taller body. Elf ear options. Detailed stomach, collar, back, and ass. Insert able vagina.

ఠ_ఠ...??? 130cm tall (Bust82cm-Waist43cm-Hip83cm)22kg/50lbs???...ఠ_ఠ CLICK PICS NOW!!!
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=83533

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:41 am 
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Tybalt wrote:
Tiriaq wrote:

I wanted to lock my post count at 666 but it was not do able.

Anyways. I would like to see a 3rd face. A slightly thinner, slender taller body. Elf ear options. Detailed stomach, collar, back, and ass. Insert able vagina.

Adam tends to surprise, so keep your seat belt on.

My dolls

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:16 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I keep on hoping for another head to come out. It would be like getting another doll. Sigh......

Page 8 of 8 [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8