It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:58 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: Clothes for 75cm +/- dolls
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:36 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

So I've ordered my 75cm JM doll and she will arrive on Thursday. So I've been doing some searching for clothes . . . and I've had some success.

First of is My Size Barbie clothes, she is 36" tall, and her measurements are only slightly bigger than the 75cm JM doll. These dolls are a little bigger but many of the clothes I've found are 4 way stretch so I'm pretty sure they will work out. See photos. These are on a my size barbie. I'll post ones with my new girl when she gets here.

Another thing I've found is this sire. I have not bought anything yet, but they look like they might work. Also they are a bit pricey . . .
https://shop.smartdoll.jp/collections/a ... ccessories.

Also, JM does have a few outfits . . . but we need more, More, MORE . . . can you really have too many?!?!?!?!?!

Would love to know what others have found.

Attachments:
black_skirt.jpg
black_skirt.jpg [ 179.61 KiB | Viewed 336 times ]
pink_skirt.jpg
pink_skirt.jpg [ 165.8 KiB | Viewed 336 times ]
 Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Clothes for 75cm +/- dolls
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:08 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

ebay, wish and lightinthebox. girls size 1-2 fits a jm80cm. ebay can be great for bulk clothes for fairly cheap and the other 2 have more designer clothes. must be some sort of fad to have mothers and daughters dressed in exactly the same clothes. which is great as it means you can get proper adult clothing line for mini dolls

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]