www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: - Ruby13 Torso - Breast Enlargement - Face 1

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

autmner
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

SOLD: - Ruby13 Torso - Breast Enlargement - Face 1

Post by autmner »

Full specifications like brand, type (body, head), material made of (plat sil?, tin sil?, TPE?, ect.), options, and accessories if applicable *¹: Ruby13 Torso. Platinum Silicon, with additional breast enlargement. Head 1. 4 wigs included.
Asking price: $1500.00 payment would be through PayPal or cash if done in person.
Shipping limitations: I can ship anywhere, but the buyer would be responsible for shipping costs. I am willing to drive and meet you if you are near. There won't be a shipping fee for that.
General location: Carolinas near the coast
Age of item: a little over 4 years, bought on 11/12. Only used about 8 times.
Bought new or previously owned *¹: bought new. It is the version with the soft breasts, which feel fantastic.
Damage to item: there are some minor dents in the legs which are pictured. Nothing serious. No cuts.
Repairs made: none, I take care of my things.
Modifications: breast enhancement done by the Ruby13 Team

This doll is in excellent shape. I had a big tit itch that she scratched. I used this about 8 times over the period I owned her. I am the original owner. Only reason I'm selling is because of changes in my living situation. Otherwise I'd never part with her. This is my second Ruby13 doll. If you search my history you can see I sold another one on TDF. If my situation permits it in the future, I have little doubt that I will own another. Fantastic doll!

autmner
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: For Sale - Ruby13 Torso - Breast Enlargement - Face 1

Post by autmner »

One thing I didn't consider: I also have around $800 in clothes. Bikinis, nighties, tight tank tops, dresses. I could bundle those in for an additional fee if anyone is interested. Thanks for the consideration.

autmner
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: For Sale - Ruby13 Torso - Breast Enlargement - Face 1 -

Post by autmner »

Sold!

INFORMATIONS