www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: 4Woods Neo-J with 2 Heads

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

wired
Apprentice
Apprentice

SOLD: 4Woods Neo-J with 2 Heads

Post by wired »

Hello All!

I have projects stacking up that call for 'toy money', so I feel I need to sell my 4Woods Neo-J :-(

I purchased this doll from Jazzman here on TDF in July 2008. The design, build quality, skeleton and weight are all considerably better than the only RealDoll I have owned (a 2003 B2F4). I would characterize the silicone as 'not-as-soft' as my RealDoll was, but it is in no way objectionable, and most definitely less prone to damage. This doll had no damage when I purchased her, other than missing labia, and she has not suffered any damage in the nearly two years I have owned her. I have repaired the missing labia damage with a set of spare labia Jazzman was kind enough to provide, so now the doll is in neartly perfect condition. In my opinion the only obvious differences from brand new condition are some missing pubic hairs and some wearing off of paint on the nipples. I believe I read somewhere that the 4woods pubic hairs are individually inserted real hair, so it is not surprising that they eventually pull out or break off the way real hair would - but they don't grow back :-(

The better silicone, better skeleton, lighter weight, and lack of fingerwires have made this doll WAAAAAY easier to move around, pose, and play with than the RD. Where I often handled the RD as if it were made of eggshells (90+ pounds worth), I discovered that the Neo-J required no such delicate treatment.

This doll has held up as if it would have lasted forever, and I might have kept it exactly that long if I did not have plans for the money it represents :-) If and when I buy another doll, my first choice will be a 4woods Neo or Neo-J, and the only change I would want compared to this one is the incorporation of an insert (for those times when photography is not my number one *focus* ;-)

The specs:

Manufacturer: 4woods
Model: Neo-J
Weight: 64 pounds on my scale, with head (59 lbs according to 4Woods)
Skin Tone: Medium-ish (described by Jazzman as 'cafe-au-lait')
Head #1: Yurio (currently has blue eyes)
Head #2: Haruhi (currently has brown eyes)
Vaginal Insert: None - "All in one package" which has labia majora and realistic form
Anal Opening: None
Fingerwires: None

I have uploaded some pictures here, and will include a few more 'right-now' pics in the next couple days:
http://gallery.me.com/wiredgms/100190
username: neoj
password: 4woods

The asking price is $3,300.00 with $400.00 shipping ($3,700.00 total), payable via credit/debit card or PayPal. I am in the Dallas-Fort Worth area of North Texas, and I will gladly sell to an in-person buyer for $3,300.00 cash or cashiers check. I will only ship to the continental USA.

Please PM me if you are interested. I will not close the sale until I have received payment.

Thanks for looking!

Best Regards,

Wired

DoctorJ

Re: For Sale in USA: 4Woods Neo-J with 2 Heads

Post by DoctorJ »

Nude pics would be good, especially of the pussy.

wired
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wired »

I have added some new, more clinical & less artistic pictures to the gallery. They are all nudes taken in the last several days, and include images of the all-important girl-parts ;-) In particular, RealDoll (version 1) enthusiasts will notice ZERO tearing in the crotch area, and no deep creases at the tops of the thighs either...

http://gallery.me.com/wiredgms/100190
username: neoj
password: 4woods

Thanks for looking!

wired
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wired »

Sale Pending...

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Two heads? I guess one could s--k my d--k while the other licks my b--ls.

wired
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wired »

SOLD!

INFORMATIONS