www.wmdolls.com

For Sale : Mechadoll LeeLoo SOLD

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

LEGION
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

For Sale : Mechadoll LeeLoo SOLD

Post by LEGION »

Hey All!

Im selling my mechadoll leeloo .

Here are the facts I know.

I bought it about 4 years ago from another doll forum member. He bought it as a blemished unit from the manufacturer. Had it for about 6 months and sold it to me . I used it twice with the wife and put it away and forgot about it. To my knowledge the member paid around 4500.00, I bought it from him for 3500.00 .

I want to say again it was bought from the manufacturer as a blemished unit, I have pictures of all the imperfection’s. Some are so small you wouldn’t even notice until I point them out to you.

Over all the entire doll is in very good shape.

The doll was and still is stored in a super heavy duty lockable black plastic cargo box (fully padded)
Why am I selling? I have a Wife ( who will do anything) and 3 kids who are getting old enough to break into anything ☺ its time she finds a new home.

I live in the western NY area and would prefer the buyer to pick the doll up in person, that way if it dose not meet with expectations you could walk away. No hard feelings!

I will send pictures of everything to SIRIOUS BIDDERS ONLY (Unless there is a way I could post them all here)
I want to sell her fast so the highest offer Above 2000.00 and a person, who is willing to take a trip to the western NY area to inspect and pick up , will take her home!

If local pick up doesn’t work I will take the highest offer above 2500.00 and YOU pay shipping! I understand its about $600.00 (For the additional aggravation)

Thanks!
Legion

PM me if you have any questions or offers.

P.S. I am not leaving the forum I still have a hustler doll that is super fun when the wife is away!
Attachments
leeloo front.jpg
leeloo front.jpg (36.55 KiB) Viewed 4069 times
leeloo upshot.jpg
leeloo upshot.jpg (25.74 KiB) Viewed 4069 times
leeloo face down.jpg
leeloo face down.jpg (36.16 KiB) Viewed 4069 times
leeloo back sexy.jpg
leeloo back sexy.jpg (34.18 KiB) Viewed 4069 times
leeloo front sexy.jpg
leeloo front sexy.jpg (33.59 KiB) Viewed 4069 times

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: For Sale : Mechadoll LeeLoo

Post by esp »

Hi Legion can you please post some up close pics of the blemishes you are talkin about? I am VERY interested! Are there any tears on her? Thank you esp

LEGION
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LEGION »

Hey esp,

1 tear under the armpit. that's the only one i am aware of.

except for the armpit tear (which i have no idea how that happened) ALL of the other blemishes were there when i paid 3500.00 and were the reasons that it was sold as a blemished unit from the manufacturer to the guy i bought it from.

so i guess im saying the arm pit tear is the only thing that's happened since she has been in my possession.

here are the blemish pics i have if there are any other imperfections, i am not aware or them.
Attachments
little bump under foot
little bump under foot
leeloo foot.jpg (32.53 KiB) Viewed 3997 times
3 small dimples on breast
3 small dimples on breast
leeloo boob indent.jpg (25.21 KiB) Viewed 3997 times
you might be able to see the tear under the arm pit.
you might be able to see the tear under the arm pit.
leeloo back.jpg (32 KiB) Viewed 3997 times
the arms are discolored past the forearm different shade of flesh tone . i had to get it in just the right light to make it show. very subtle.
the arms are discolored past the forearm different shade of flesh tone . i had to get it in just the right light to make it show. very subtle.
leeloo arm discoloration.jpg (31.08 KiB) Viewed 3997 times
looks like a penny sized scar
looks like a penny sized scar
breast blemish.jpg (23.82 KiB) Viewed 3997 times

LEGION
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LEGION »

Hey All,

LeeLoo sold!!!!!!...well the check is in the mail anyway. (that was fast) i bought her here within the first 24 hours of her for sale post so im not surprised!

Thanks to you all for your interest. the doll is going to some one who is a member and will take great care of her .

if for some reason the deal falls through i will re post that she is available again!

thanks

INFORMATIONS