www.wmdolls.com

SOLD - BRAND NEW WM TORSO TPE WITH ARMS & HEAD UK ONLY

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

462sparks
Active Poster
Active Poster

SOLD - BRAND NEW WM TORSO TPE WITH ARMS & HEAD UK ONLY

Post by 462sparks »

Item for sale: WM Torso TPE with arms and head, this item arrived today brand new but having previously owned a doll ( which was too heavy ) I went for this torso doll, having carried the box upstairs I now realise that this is too heavy so am putting her up for sale. She is a virgin doll and only been out the box to be photographed, she is now wrapped up and back in her box ready to ship, or I could deliver if not too far from Derby and you sort the fuel. She also comes with everything included, a pink skimpy bra & panties, vaginal warmer, cleaning kit, gloves, blonde wig, everything you need to have a good time. she is great quality but sadly too heavy for me.
She now retails at £1099.00 but I am happy to get £899.00 and the great thing is you can have her straight away, no waiting time and certainly no waiting for customs etc. This is a UK only sale and the item is at present in Derbyshire.

Asking price: £899.00
Shipping limitations: UK Only
General location: Derbyshire
Age of item: New
Bought new or previously owned *¹:Bought new
Damage to item:none
Repairs made:none
Modifications:none
Attachments
IMG_0247.JPG
IMG_0247.JPG (1.44 MiB) Viewed 1863 times
IMG_0246.JPG
IMG_0246.JPG (1.13 MiB) Viewed 1863 times
IMG_0245.JPG
IMG_0245.JPG (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1863 times
IMG_0244.JPG
IMG_0244.JPG (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1863 times
IMG_0242.JPG
IMG_0242.JPG (1.42 MiB) Viewed 1863 times
IMG_0241.JPG
IMG_0241.JPG (1.54 MiB) Viewed 1863 times
IMG_0243.JPG
IMG_0243.JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1863 times

462sparks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: REDUCED TO SBRAND NEW WM TORSO TPE WITH ARMS & HEAD UK

Post by 462sparks »

REDUCED TO SELL, GRAB A BARGAIN !!
462sparks wrote:Item for sale: WM Torso TPE with arms and head, this item arrived today brand new but having previously owned a doll ( which was too heavy ) I went for this torso doll, having carried the box upstairs I now realise that this is too heavy so am putting her up for sale. She is a virgin doll and only been out the box to be photographed, she is now wrapped up and back in her box ready to ship, or I could deliver if not too far from Derby and you sort the fuel. She also comes with everything included, a pink skimpy bra & panties, vaginal warmer, cleaning kit, gloves, blonde wig, everything you need to have a good time. she is great quality but sadly too heavy for me.
She now retails at £1099.00 but I am happy to get £899.00 and the great thing is you can have her straight away, no waiting time and certainly no waiting for customs etc. This is a UK only sale and the item is at present in Derbyshire.

NEW ASKING PRICE: £699.00

462sparks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: BRAND NEW WM TORSO TPE WITH ARMS & HEAD UK ONLY £650.00

Post by 462sparks »

REDUCED TO £650.00 NEEDS TO BE SOLD

462sparks wrote:Item for sale: WM Torso TPE with arms and head, this item arrived today brand new but having previously owned a doll ( which was too heavy ) I went for this torso doll, having carried the box upstairs I now realise that this is too heavy so am putting her up for sale. She is a virgin doll and only been out the box to be photographed, she is now wrapped up and back in her box ready to ship, or I could deliver if not too far from Derby and you sort the fuel. She also comes with everything included, a pink skimpy bra & panties, vaginal warmer, cleaning kit, gloves, blonde wig, everything you need to have a good time. she is great quality but sadly too heavy for me.

Asking price: £899.00

462sparks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Reduced for quick sale

Post by 462sparks »

I have reduced this torso doll for quick sale, bargain at £650.00

shane52537

Re: BRAND NEW WM TORSO TPE WITH ARMS & HEAD UK ONLY

Post by shane52537 »

Hi, I'm very interested in purchasing WM Torso, but have only just joined TDF. Therefore as I'm a newbie I'm not granted access to pm you. Can you advise how to get in touch. I live in Leicester so can collect.

Thanks

462sparks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: BRAND NEW WM TORSO TPE WITH ARMS & HEAD UK ONLY NOW S

Post by 462sparks »

NOW SOLD

INFORMATIONS