www.wmdolls.com

SOLD:Like new TPE Tan skin doll head $125 + shipping

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

dollguy13
Former Member

SOLD:Like new TPE Tan skin doll head $125 + shipping

Post by dollguy13 »

Item for sale: TPE doll head, unknown which head # as I purchased a while ago, but I believe it's a YLdoll head. Tan skin tone, It comes with one beige nude wig cap, a new medium blonde mix bob style wig, the original blue eyes and my modded Reborn Victorian Blue eyes as seen in the picture.

Oral cavity unused
Eye lashes in good shape, eye brows still very dark original paint. Very much like new condition

Asking price: $125 + shipping (Depending on your location I may pay some or all of the shipping.)
Shipping limitations: U.S. preferred but will look into international quotes if you are interested.
General location: Missouri
Age of item: 6 months old
Bought new or previously owned *¹: PURCHASED NEW
Damage to item:
1. Minor top of the head imperfections of TPE as it was manufactured as such, does not effect the aesthetics or functionality of the head as it's covered by the wig.
2. Small forehead imprint made by the wig cap being left on too long. May possibly come out with a heat treatment, but it's covered by the wig and is not noticeable

***Note*** I've tried to show the above to mentioned items in the pictures but they are so minor that they cannot be noticed unless you are looking for it and have the head without the wig on and are looking in person.

Repairs made: N/A
Modifications: The teeth have been painted white with acrylic enamel paint. It can be removed if desired by simply peeling it off (it comes off like a gel coating), lip gloss for aesthetics, Reborn Victorian Blue eyes for aesthetics.

I purchased this head then had to move, I misplaced it in the move and it's been in the basement since till now. I no longer need it so I'm selling it cheap. I've looked around on TDF to see what TPE heads are going for and I've decided rather than hassal around with price negotiations I'm listing the absolute lowest price I'll take for it, roughly about a $100 less than you'll find any other TPE doll head for. It's by far one of the most beautiful and exotic looking heads around. I had some freckles and it really made the face stand out. I've tried to clean most of my make up off the head so that you can make it your own
Attachments
IMG_0320.JPG
IMG_0320.JPG (2.33 MiB) Viewed 971 times
IMG_0297.JPG
IMG_0297.JPG (2.78 MiB) Viewed 971 times
IMG_0299.JPG
IMG_0299.JPG (2.48 MiB) Viewed 971 times
IMG_0307.JPG
IMG_0307.JPG (1.88 MiB) Viewed 971 times
IMG_0314.JPG
IMG_0314.JPG (2.52 MiB) Viewed 971 times
IMG_0315.JPG