www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: 160CM YL DOLL with 2 WM DOLL HEADS VERY NEW

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

155cmdollforsale
Apprentice
Apprentice

SOLD: 160CM YL DOLL with 2 WM DOLL HEADS VERY NEW

Post by 155cmdollforsale »

Hi friends! :D

I'm back to offer another amazing doll for sale.

I primarily utilize this forum to read the fun posts, advice and for research. And I've sold a doll on this forum back in 2015 to a very
satisfied forum member without any issues. So please feel free to PM me with questions and concerns. I believe in being respectful honest and kind,
and expect the same from others.

As there are many wonderful members on this forum I'd like to be fair to all and so I request the new owner/buyer to please deposit $100 USD via PayPal
once the deal has been finalized, at which point I will honor the sale to you, and let other members know that the doll is no longer available.
20170611_172937.jpg
20170611_172937.jpg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 1836 times
Item for sale:
BEAUTIFUL NEW 160CM 'YOURDOLL' (YL DOLL) XXXTRA VOLUPTUOUS +EXTRA ACCESSORIES

Full specifications like brand, type (body, head), material, options, and accessories if applicable:
'YOURDOLL' (YL DOLL) TPE, COMES WITH: REMOVABLE VAGINAL INSERT, 3 ENTRY WAYS, VAGINAL (REMOVABLE), ANAL AND ORAL. STANDING OPTION
COMES WITH TWO WM DOLL HEADS: WM Doll Head #149 with Green Eyes
WM Doll Head #130 "Rachel" with Open Mouth and Brown Eyes

EXTRAS INCLUDE: BLONDE WIG (STRAIGHT LONG), BLACK WIG (STRAIGHT LONG WITH BANGS), RED WIG (WAVY CURLY WITH BANGS) & BROWN WIG (STRAIGHT)
VAGINAL INSERT, VAGINAL WARMING ROD, PINK PLUSHY BLANKET

Asking price:
$1900 OBO (ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED) PAID: $2360 USD

Shipping limitations:
FREE SHIPPING: CAN ONLY SHIP TO UNITED STATES AND CANADA

General location:
NORTHERN CALIFORNIA, US

Age of item:
LESS THAN 2 WEEKS

Bought new or previously owned:
PURCHASED 'NEW' AND IS STILL IN BRAND NEW CONDITION WITH NOMINAL SIGNS OF USE

Damage to item:
NO MAJOR DAMAGE, JUST SLIGHT COLOR TRANSFER FROM LEATHER BOOTS BEHIND KNEES (PLEASE SEE PICS), CAN BE REMOVED WITH BAKING SODA & WATER PASTE
AND/OR TPE STAIN REMOVER. SMALL TEAR TO LOWER RIGHT HEEL, APPROXIMATELY 1/4 INCH IN LENGTH. REPAIRED WITH TPE/SILICONE GLUE

Repairs made:
SMALL TEAR TO LOWER RIGHT HEEL, APPROXIMATELY 1/4 INCH IN LENGTH. REPAIRED WITH TPE/SILICONE GLUE

Modifications:
ONLY MAKEUP WHICH CAN EASILY BE REMOVED WITH PONDS COLD CREAM, STAIN REMOVER AND BAKING SODA & WATER PASTE

Furthermore Dear Friends,

I can be reached at: 155cmdollforsale@gmail.com OR PM me for questions, I will do my best to answer all in a timely fashion.
Will accept Paypal, Moneygram or Walmart to Walmart money transfer.
-F

Meet my 160CM Doll from YourDoll. She comes with two heads made by WM Doll. (Same Company from what I hear). This a very soft, very fun and fleshy TPE doll. I love her curves and feel.

I recently purchased her form The Silverdoll and received her on 6/9/2017 (Yes she's practically BRAND NEW) --Reason for selling her so soon? Well it's personal, but
I have to pick and choose my toys at this point in life, perhaps I'll get another one in the future--who knows...

She comes with all you see in the pictures, insert, insert warmer, blonde, black, red & brown wigs.

WM Doll Head #149 with Green Eyes
WM Doll Head #130 "Rachel" with Open Mouth and Brown Eyes

Original Invoice Breakdown:

$1950 - 160CM YourDoll Life-Size Real Sex Doll with Huge Breasts and Buttocks and WM Doll head
#149 with Green Eyes

$410 - Additional WM Doll Head #130 Rachel with open Mouth and Brown Eyes.

Total cost: $2360

Considering how new this doll is with the reality that she is pre-loved, I'm asking a very
reasonable $1900 for her.

I am requesting the additional shipping/freight charges also be paid by the buyer if I am to Fedex it out to you.

(I prefer local pickup, I prefer cash).

I'm sorry but I cannot ship outside the US or CANADA as I don't know customs laws when it comes to sex dolls.

The doll is not currently for sale on any other forum, so rest assure you are dealing with me directly.

Thank You!
1.jpg
1.jpg (1002.29 KiB) Viewed 1836 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 1836 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 1836 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 1836 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 1836 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 1836 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (2.61 MiB) Viewed 1836 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1836 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 1836 times

155cmdollforsale
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: FOR SALE 160CM YL DOLL with 2 WM DOLL HEADS VERY NEW

Gentlemen! I have a good offer for her already, but just seeing if anyone else is interested as I am taking quite a loss here.

PRICE REDUCED TO: $1700

Any Takers?

155cmdollforsale
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: FOR SALE 160CM YL DOLL with 2 WM DOLL HEADS VERY NEW

Shes SOLD to a lucky forum member who got a hell of deal, thank you all for looking!

INFORMATIONS