www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: 100cm Racyne made doll

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

Shiny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

SOLD: 100cm Racyne made doll

Post by Shiny »

Hi All,

Since i've started chatting with Jeff at BCD about a larger doll, I decided to post my 100cm one in case anyone local wanted a smaller doll.

I've long since thrown out the shipping box (I know, so stupid), so the likelyhood of me doing anything other than local pickup is extremely unlikely (fyi). Also, i'm not in a hurry to sell, since she's pretty great, but I really don't have room for 2, and in a few months, i'll have... 2. :)

I'm pretty much aiming for a local sale, and if that doesn't happen, I may just hang on to her until I absolutely have to let her go. I doubt the price will change between now and then. I expect should we come to an arrangement, I will carefully wrap her in her blanket (head attached), and carefully pack her into an IKEA bag for transport, along with all her extras. If someone wants something different, just let me know. Sorry for the dust in some of the photos - she just came out of the shower and i haven't powdered her at all. Man, it's ridiculous how fast these girls gather dust!

Here's the details and photos:

100cm Racyne TPE doll (I want to say I know more than that, but since I bought her off of here, you can find the thread if you are interested). No problems of any kind so far, though she does have a tiny color spot right beside her vagina. I think the TPE had a reaction against the bow knot on a pair of stockings I had on her (wierdly just from the knot... go figure). Her head also seems to have a shadow now - I had her in a bandanna rocking a western thing, and it almost looks like she's got a hint of color from it. Regardless, photos of both are included below. You will also note her nipples and Vagina no longer have color - again, in my intense mineral oil sessions, the paint/makeup came off. I will say most photos show her head being far darker than it actually is. The actual shadow looks like a super-faint bruise on the very top of her head. I also suck at photography, so the actual shadows on her head are from a lack of proper light...

She comes with all original items - hair (blonde/pink highlights, currently in a french braid), white mini-dress, USB warming device, gloves, spare nails, spare TPE repair material, face mask, wig-net.

Asking Price is $400CDN. (edit - originally mistyped 5 instead of 4. I blame the sunshine. Not used to it :)
Area of Sale: Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Age of item: i've owned her for almost 6 weeks. Purchased new.
Damage: coloration as mentioned above and in photos. A few manufacturer marks but honestly, nothing you would really notice.
No repairs made, nor did I attempt to fade the shadow on her head. Wierdly, I think it's kind of cool, and since i'm not in a hurry to sell, i'm not going to try and change it. Same with her beauty mark by her vaginal entry. If you need more photos, ask.

Cheers all!
Shiny
Attachments
Front
Front
20170709_164739.jpg (631.11 KiB) Viewed 1502 times
Back
Back
20170709_164914.jpg (640.96 KiB) Viewed 1502 times
Head close-up
Head close-up
20170709_165139.jpg (248.58 KiB) Viewed 1502 times
Privates
Privates
20170709_165044.jpg (238.83 KiB) Viewed 1502 times
Privates close-up
Privates close-up
20170709_165316.jpg (198.45 KiB) Viewed 1502 times
Accessories
Accessories
20170709_165609.jpg (335.6 KiB) Viewed 1502 times

john_cl
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: For Sale: 100cm Racyne made doll

Post by john_cl »

Hi, I'm in Vancouver as well. Very interested in buying. I'll be making a few posts so I can start PMing, or you can PM me.

Shiny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shiny »

Pm in process John - and welcome to the board!

Shiny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shiny »

Hi all,

My doll has found a new home. Thanks to everyone for their inquiries, offers and general well-wishes.

Cheers!

INFORMATIONS