www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: Rare LATIN Hottie TEDDY BABE Bianca Standard Model

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

SOLD: Rare LATIN Hottie TEDDY BABE Bianca Standard Model

Post by tubbienine »

Price is $375 with FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 US states. NO shipping anywhere else. No local pick up. Payment by Pay Pal.

I have a very, very lightly used RARE Bianca Standard TEDDY BABE for sale. For those that are not familiar with these dolls, they are plush fabric dolls stuff like a teddybear with a bendable and poseable wire skeleton. She is 4.2 feet tall (130 cm tall). She only weighs maybe 10 pounds if that. ?? These dolls are nearly indestructible and excellent for sex. I always used an insert that was wrapped in a latex glove so the doll stayed clean. This doll is easily cleaned by hand with a mild soap such as Woolite, and warm water and hung to dry. She is like new and I washed her once when I first got her. She has no seam damage or broken parts and has all her nails and face details. I never posed her so her wire frame and hands never were bent back and forth as many photo dolls are. She comes with her original wig which needs a good bit of styling. The nipples were faded like that when I got her and I am not sure if this was how it came from the factory or if it was from the former owner. They can be colored with art markers to any color or style of your choosing.

Over the years, I have seen very few of this stunning version, in albums and posts when this doll was more popular. If cuddling with a cold TPE or silicone doll is a problem, OR if hauling around the weight of such a doll is an issue, consider these dolls. Many Teddy Babe owners will tell you that the Standard model is better for sex and I have to agree. The form and shape of the body and the ease of access to the vagina cavity is much easier than the Deluxe version.

If you have back problems and are tired of fighting your doll instead of making love to her, a Teddy Babe like Bianca will be a welcome change! She is easily stored and easy to hide as well as when stored, is almost impossible to damage compared to other types of dolls. Think of how durable a Teddybear is compared to a solid doll.

I purchased Bianca used but I don't think she was ever used for sex before me. She was still in her plastic bag and looked brand new when I purchased her 2 years ago and I think the previous owner had her for only about a year. I have used her maybe a dozen times and just don't have the doll time I would like so she has languished unloved for too long.

More info is below per TDF.

General location: Southeast US
Age of item: 3 years
Bought new or previously owned : PREVIOUSLY OWNED
Damage to item: NONE
Repairs made: NONE
Modifications: NONE
Attachments
7.jpg
7.jpg (128.17 KiB) Viewed 3861 times
15.jpg
15.jpg (106.74 KiB) Viewed 3861 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (137.74 KiB) Viewed 3861 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (112.93 KiB) Viewed 3861 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (166.96 KiB) Viewed 3861 times
11.jpg
11.jpg (129.47 KiB) Viewed 3861 times
12.jpg
12.jpg (127.29 KiB) Viewed 3861 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (100.46 KiB) Viewed 3861 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (104.91 KiB) Viewed 3861 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (124.01 KiB) Viewed 3861 times
Last edited by mi6c on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Change Price with free shipping per OP request

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Rare LATIN Hottie TEDDY BABE Bianca Standard Model FOR S

Post by tubbienine »

Another final full-on shot with her raven locks of hair.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (146 KiB) Viewed 3853 times

Dollcrazy30
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Rewound you drop to 200 + shipping

Post by Dollcrazy30 »

I love these dolls times are tough and I need a companion and was hoping you could drop the price , I'd love to give her A new home and wake up with her let me know please wakeboard4life34@yahoo.com is my email to let me know

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Having a Teddy Babe deluxe myself, as a snuggle mate in bed, I do find that because she is the taller deluxe, you can have extra handling issues, as a snuggle buddy with entanglements. I do almost think that I should have got a standard for a snuggle mate, and with this girls height and thicker thighs, she would be an awesome snuggle mate for the upcomming winter.

If she does not sell. PM a quote to freight to AUS post code 2257...Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Having a Teddy Babe deluxe myself, as a snuggle mate in bed, I do find that because she is the taller deluxe, you can have extra handling issues, as a snuggle buddy with entanglements. I do almost think that I should have got a standard for a snuggle mate, and with this girls height and thicker thighs, she would be an awesome snuggle mate for the upcomming winter.

If she does not sell. PM a quote to freight to AUS post code 2257...Anung
You are correct. The standards have more voluptiousness (word??) to them and wider hips, bigger breasts and more curves relative to the deluxe girls. I have found that from the hips up, they seem just like full grown proportions. The only difference is the short legs which, when wrapped around you, don't seem to matter! ;)

I want to avoid any international shipping but thanks.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Rewound you drop to 200 + shipping

Post by tubbienine »

Dollcrazy30 wrote:I love these dolls times are tough and I need a companion and was hoping you could drop the price , I'd love to give her A new home and wake up with her let me know please wakeboard4life34@yahoo.com is my email to let me know
Thanks but considering a new one is $700 plus shipping, I think I am going to hold at this price which I feel is fair for a like new one. I am not sure if you can even order a Bianca despite it being on their site. I spent several years looking for one and never see them personally owned.

T9

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Mods please change price to $400 with FREE SHIPPING to lower 48 States only.

Dollcrazy30
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dollcrazy30 »

Will you sell her to me for 250 I really like her and she will have a great home and get all the attention she could ask for

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Mods please change price to $375 free shipping to Lower 48 States.

thx

Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Invo »

I'd be interested if you can't find a suitable buyer. Live in the south east US so shipping would be minimal, but can't rightly meet your asking price as is. Not trying to strong-arm you, just a poor college student who can't really blow too much money. Highest I could possibly do would be 300.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Maybe if she was heavily used, looked like it and was a common model no one wants. The price is already a steal.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Does she come with any extras? Like clothes or outfits?
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Does she come with any extras? Like clothes or outfits?
No extra clothes and with everybody's different tastes, any doll I ever got with clothes, the clothes were hideous in my opinion and were trashed. I would suggest checking thrift stores or garage sales. For very little, a wardrobe of YOUR specific taste can be had.

thnks
T9

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Mods, please mark this as SOLD.

INFORMATIONS