www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: 140 cm A-cup tan TPE doll, and 2 heads!

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

dollguy13
Former Member

SOLD: 140 cm A-cup tan TPE doll, and 2 heads!

Post by dollguy13 »

Item for sale: 140 cm TPE love doll

Hello, I have a JSdoll, tan tone, A-cup 140cm, with an insert style vagina with 2 unused inserts (the doll was used at all times with a condom and has been sanitized), and 2 oral capable heads (never used for oral) and unused anal cavity. Normal non-standing feet.

Doll comes with Reborn custom grey blue eyes for both heads, accessories and 1 lingerie set and an additional authentic WMdolls TPE head #056.

Asking $600+shipping in U.S. (I will pay half of the shipping cost and all of the paypal costs). Prefer to ship in the U.S or local pick up is okay as well, located in Missouri. Purchased new, 1st owner.
-->Damage to item:
1. bottom of the right foot has a small tear repaired and small indentation from the shipper
being careless and laying on end.
2. the right wrist is loose but functional (would not recommend putting any weight of the doll
on the wrist). All other joints are tight still as requested tight joints.
3. Vaginal area has some abrading of the TPE due to my use of wearing latex protection
accidentally without using enough lubricant

I hate to sell this doll, she is a high quality TPE doll cloned from a 140cm A-cup WMdoll. The TPE is remarkable durable yet soft. The reason I am selling is because I did not realize when purchasing her the tan tone would be this dark. I've since purchased another JSdoll with the natural skin tone which is really what I wanted. The asking price is due to the additional head but is an incredible price for 2 heads and a doll
Attachments
1.JPG
1.JPG (4.34 MiB) Viewed 2684 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (4.08 MiB) Viewed 2684 times
3.JPG
3.JPG (4.49 MiB) Viewed 2684 times
4.JPG
4.JPG (4.53 MiB) Viewed 2684 times
5.JPG
5.JPG (4.53 MiB) Viewed 2684 times
6.JPG
6.JPG (4.6 MiB) Viewed 2684 times
7.JPG
7.JPG (4.72 MiB) Viewed 2684 times
8.JPG
8.JPG (4.65 MiB) Viewed 2684 times

dollguy13
Former Member

Re: 140 cm A-cup tan TPE doll, and 2 heads!

Post by dollguy13 »

Hey there to anyone interested. I decided to simplify the pricing and just going to ask $450 + shipping costs; but I'll still cover the paypal fees. If you decide to not get the WMdoll head I will do $350 plus shipping. Let me know if you have any questions

brian-p

Post by brian-p »

which head will you include?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

This face is the one since the other face is the WM face 56.
Jeff and the BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

Thanks Jeff! He is correct, the doll head he pictured I would include for $350 plus shipping. But for $450 plus shipping I would include both heads, the WMdoll head and the JSdoll head.

Mitz91
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mitz91 »

Do u know what shipping would be to northern WI?I am interested

runnerdog
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by runnerdog »

I am definitely interested. So to be clear you are asking 450 plus shipping for both heads? In in northern Indiana. Shipping will likely be @ $ 50? Randy
Or it will be 350 for only one head plus shipping? pay pal? I am new on here so have to wait to be approved. I can email you or give you mine?

IAdolllover

Post by IAdolllover »

What part of Missouri? I'm interested in local pickup if possible.

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

runnerdog wrote:I am definitely interested. So to be clear you are asking 450 plus shipping for both heads? In in northern Indiana. Shipping will likely be @ $ 50? Randy
Or it will be 350 for only one head plus shipping? pay pal? I am new on here so have to wait to be approved. I can email you or give you mine?

For everyone wondering I've decided to just go with $450 including the shipping and that includes both heads. No need to worry about how much shipping is, as long as your in the U.S. I'll pay it.

I have one seller pending on it but I'll get back to each of you should the sale not go through

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

To the moderator, this doll has been sold thank you all

INFORMATIONS