sexyrealsexdolls.com

>> Showing a Picture in a Post <<

Need some help in finding your way around TDF? Want to know the short cuts? BBCode support? Using images in your posts? It's all here.
PlaysWithDolls
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: >> Showing a Picture in a Post <<

Post by PlaysWithDolls »

Am I correct in assuming that until you have a certain number of posts, you cannot upload photos? I was a member here a couple years back, but became inactive and just discovered that my old login would no longer work. So have a brand, spankin new membership with zero posts. Just tried to upload a photo of a doll I built and the system did not seem to want to let me do that. Will have to wait until the post is approved by mod to find out for sure.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

PlaysWithDolls wrote:Am I correct in assuming that until you have a certain number of posts, you cannot upload photos? I was a member here a couple years back, but became inactive and just discovered that my old login would no longer work. So have a brand, spankin new membership with zero posts. Just tried to upload a photo of a doll I built and the system did not seem to want to let me do that. Will have to wait until the post is approved by mod to find out for sure.
That is correct, all new accounts require 5 approved posts before the ability to attach pictures becomes available.
But if you want your old account back, that can be arranged, just send me a PM with the username, and the email address you used to register it.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

hiya before i post my review of my new doll i would like to know how to upload a picture and have it placed in the post where i want it to be. it seems that when i upload it attaches the photos first in last up! that makes it complicated and i want to post alot of photos between different paragraphs in my post.
thank you-
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

4biddenartist wrote:hiya before i post my review of my new doll i would like to know how to upload a picture and have it placed in the post where i want it to be. it seems that when i upload it attaches the photos first in last up! that makes it complicated and i want to post alot of photos between different paragraphs in my post.
thank you-
Hey 4bidden, here's how:
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (185.32 KiB) Viewed 5375 times
When you click the "Place inline" button, it will go wherever you left the curser. Or you can move the line of text containing the attachment to wherever you want it to be in your post.

Give it a try here!

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

cool thanks as you can see below is a picture

anatomy roxxxy.jpg
anatomy roxxxy.jpg (9.02 KiB) Viewed 5373 times

that picture should now be above this

thank you slew
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

Kelvinator
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kelvinator »

How do you rotate a picture before posting? All my photos look correct in their original form (portrait) but after I add them and then preview my post, the only ones that are facing the correct direction are the landscape ones. All my portrait style pics are rotated 1/4 turn to the left. How do I correct this? I don't want people to have to crane their neck to see them! Thanks in advance.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Kelvinator wrote:How do you rotate a picture before posting? All my photos look correct in their original form (portrait) but after I add them and then preview my post, the only ones that are facing the correct direction are the landscape ones. All my portrait style pics are rotated 1/4 turn to the left. How do I correct this? I don't want people to have to crane their neck to see them! Thanks in advance.
The problem here is that some cameras use different ways to put the orientation in the meta data of the image, and some software is doing different interpretation.
Often it is solved by opening the image in an image editing application, have the orientation correct and save the image (even if it showed correct when opening the image).

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

How can I find the properties of an image from the doll album to show as a picture in a post, using an android phone is this possible.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Joe 90 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:31 pm How can I find the properties of an image from the doll album to show as a picture in a post, using an android phone is this possible.
Sorry, I don't exactly understand your question. Could you please elaborate on what you are looking for.

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

How do I link uploaded photos to the doll album to show in a post by using an android phone. The examples above are by using a desktop. I tried to follow the video at the beginning of this thread but I am unable to find the link to the image as described, I cannot find the images properties to copy and paste into the post using my phone as described in the video.
The Puppeteer...

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Okay, I understand your question :)

I'm going to try it on my Android phone -but I'm terrible with phones, most of the time I'm on Windows. So others are also invited to answer this.

----------------------------

So I've been trying this ... I'm afraid that you need one of the phone savvy guys to answer your question.
This is what I can tell. At the doll album, when viewing an image, below that image there is the URL. I don't know how to copy/paste on my phone :oops: but I presume that somehow this should be possible. So copy this url. Next, at TDF, if you create a post, use the img-tag and paste that url in between.

Well, maybe this helps a little. Sorry but to me browsing internet on a phone is horrible, especially if you need more than a few clicks. I need a real keyboard and a big screen :whistle:

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

I figured it out following most of what you said. I will post here for other users if they want to use their Doll Album pics in a post via an android phone.
You go to the user gallery page and pick the image you want to use. You tap and hold the image with your thumb to reveal the drop down list and then you tap preview image. Once your on that page tap and hold the URL at the top of the page you will see the copy link box appear. Tap it to copy link. Next, at TDF, if you create a post, use the img-tag and paste that url in between. Finally preview your post and then submit.
The Puppeteer...

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

INFORMATIONS