sexyrealsexdolls.com

Posting YouTube Videos

Need some help in finding your way around TDF? Want to know the short cuts? BBCode support? Using images in your posts? It's all here.
janesays
Ex-Member

Posting YouTube Videos

Post by janesays »

Before Posting Videos Or Any Material Read Quote Below

The Digital Millennium Copyright Act, passed on October 1998, has very much changed the realities of copyright protection. In a nutshell, this Act of Congress extended all current copyrights (at the time the bill was signed), for another 20 years over the then 50, thus putting a freeze on all photographic material that was published after January 1,1923. Any photograph that was published before 1923 would have entered the public domain (via the 75 year rule) before the 1998 law was passed, so the time extension does not apply to these photographs.
On the Web

Unless the rights have been given away by the artist, all images on the web are protected by copyright whether they are labeled or not. Some popular viewing sites require the artist to give away rights in order to display, while others do not.

Essentially when you grant a non-exclusive license (essentially permission to use) to any website to use your material, you continue to own your copyright. However, you may also be granting permission for that website to transfer or reassign that license to others. So read each website's terms carefully to ensure the license you are granting is within your interests.

Placing a copyright notice directly on your photo gives you no more protection than without except that it makes the copyright owners and original date of copyright easier to identify.

30% of members polled at TDF stated that copyright notices embedded in photos diminishes their viewing pleasure, so keep in mind of you want maximum views on your photos, and wish to place Copyright notices on your photos, they are best placed best placed lower right and inconspicuously. But again, keep in mind you maintain the same copyright and ownership privileges on your photos whether you label them or not.

Also, the TDF ToU states that TDF maintains the copyright on the Collective Database as a whole. This essentially means that although posters maintain their individual copyrights, TDF has a license to use their post material in the threads and owns the copyright of the entire thread as it appears but not of your individual post. Therefore, although TDF can demand that third parties remove copies of the TDF threads they may have posted in part or in their entirety on their websites, TDF cannot protect you from having the text of your individual posts copied and posted elsewhere. It is the responsibility of the Copyright holder to enforce any violations on his or her own material.
For those who don't know how to post a YouTube video at The Doll Forum then here you go:
(Feel free to use this thread to practice)

~Go to YouTube and select a video you want to show at The Doll Forum

~Copy the link

~Reply to a post or start new thread

~Select the YouTube tag(See below)
Youtube help TDF.jpg
Youtube help TDF.jpg (41.76 KiB) Viewed 7283 times
~Paste the YouTube link between the YouTube tags

~Remove this part of the YouTube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

For instance take the video below. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-BHw7k78mI
I removed the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= part and left just the remaining characters z-BHw7k78mI in between the YouTube tags and viola!
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

f80man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Posting YouTube Videos

Post by f80man »

[youtube]HpiTCmGjSxs&feature=related[/youtube]
Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for Monks.

f80man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by f80man »

Thanks was wondering how to, just needed to be lead by the hand to figure it out.. :lol:
Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for Monks.

scubasteve

Post by scubasteve »

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! :D
.............._[:]o

"L'amor Conquista Todo"

an old riddle-
Q:What are the TALLEST things in the world?
A:A woman's legs; they reach from the GROUND all the way to HEAVEN!

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

janesays wrote:For those who don't know how to post a YouTube video at The Doll Forum then here you go:
(Feel free to use this thread to practice)

~Go to YouTube and select a video you want to show at The Doll Forum

~Copy the link

~Reply to a post or start new thread

~Select the YouTube tag(See below)
Youtube%20help%20TDF.jpg
Youtube%20help%20TDF.jpg (40.54 KiB) Viewed 6983 times
~Paste the YouTube link between the YouTube tags

~Remove this part of the YouTube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

For instance take the video below. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-BHw7k78mI
I removed the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= part and left just the remaining characters z-BHw7k78mI in between the YouTube tags and viola!
Shrink-rayed by Szalinski so everyone can read it.
Thanks for posting that. I always seem to throw a cog whenever I want to embed a youtube video. I'm printing this out.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Chiiguy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chiiguy »

Could this be made into a sticky?
<br />Anything that is made
by man starts as a dream before becoming reality.<br /><br />

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

janesays wrote: (Feel free to use this thread to practice)
Thou knowest not what evil thou hath unleashed! :evilbat:

Practice 1: Practice 2: I should probably note that I've just been looking for an excuse to post two of my favorite YouTube videos of all time... :whistle: I mean, NO, I'm not looking for an excuse to post random--ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL!
*TG Megami has been overtaken by an Overlord*
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

Chiiguy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chiiguy »

My contribution for your wonderful tutorial.
<br />Anything that is made
by man starts as a dream before becoming reality.<br /><br />

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

TG Megami wrote:Practice 1:
Megami, that is one AWESOME machine!! Thanks for posting that!

The Bagger 288 was built for the job of removing overburden prior to coal mining in Tagebau Hambach (stripmine Hambach), Germany. It can excavate 240,000 tons of coal or 240,000 cubic metres of overburden daily – the equivalent of a football field (soccer) dug to 30 m (98 ft) deep. The coal produced in one day fills 2,400 coal wagons

As they say over on excellent journal, The Objective Standard, EXPLOIT THE EARTH, OR DIE!

INFORMATIONS