It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:55 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

All posts in the Sales on TDF section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up. Only replies that show interest in buying the item are approved. More details on what this means for you can be read by clicking here:
Newly Registered Members are restricted from posting a new For Sale ad, but they may reply to existing ads.

For Sale posts must meet the following rules:
1. All new ads must follow this template and include all sections of that template.
2. All pictures must be recent and clearly show the actual item for sale and all must include a note with your username and the day's date, but cannot cover anything of the doll (verified manufacturers and vendors are excluded from the required note).
3. Post when the item is sold.
4. Manufacturers/resellers can only use the Sales forum to sell single items, as in, blemished, second-hand, or otherwise. Sales specials need to be posted in the manufacturer/reseller section, or if there is no specific section, in Dolls in General.
5. All pictures must show the item for sale in a presentable clean looking fashion.

Notice to potential Buyers: Be mindful of the dates on Sales Posts. It is your responsibility to get recent pictures and info on older posts.

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: 2016 Realdoll Body A (new style), Laila Face, Tan
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:06 pm 

2016 Realdoll Body A (new style), Laila Face, Tan
Platinum Silicone
This is the newly refined Body A with skin texture, more athletic midsection, gel in the boobs and butt, duracast hands and feet for resistance to wire pokes.
Asking price: $4000 plus any PayPal fees and shipping
Shipping limitations: United States. I'd give priority to local pickup, but I do have a non-original box it was shipped in to get to me. It cost a little over $300 to ship to me.
General location: Southern USA
Age of item: Roughly 8-10 months
Bought new or previously owned *¹: Previously owned
Damage to item:
-Small tear above insert location.
-Nail polish stuff (whatever it's made of) wearing off.
-The previous owner told me the skeleton ended up too close to the surface on one arm, resulting in some metal pushing through at one elbow. He recommended not bending that arm past 90 degrees as not to make anything worse. He said it happened in shipping from the factory. Nothing has gotten worse while I've had it.
Repairs made: I put some clear silicone on the elbow spot just to prevent any further damage, but you could always cut it off and put properly-color-matched repair material on it.

Includes a variety of original accessories and two sets of eyes: Tech Optics dark brown, and the original blue. Also I'll include the wall mount hanging hook I made if you want it. It uses a painted 2x4, lag bolts and a hook to hang from two studs spaced about 15" apart in my case. You could potentially drill additional holes for different stud spacing.

Here are some additional pics from last month.
viewtopic.php?f=89&t=83832

Attachments:
RD2 Body A16.jpg
RD2 Body A16.jpg [ 1.9 MiB | Viewed 3095 times ]
RD2 Body A12.jpg
RD2 Body A12.jpg [ 1.96 MiB | Viewed 3095 times ]
RD2 Body A13.jpg
RD2 Body A13.jpg [ 1.96 MiB | Viewed 3095 times ]
RD2 Body A17.jpg
RD2 Body A17.jpg [ 1.95 MiB | Viewed 3095 times ]
RD2 Body A15.jpg
RD2 Body A15.jpg [ 1.87 MiB | Viewed 3095 times ]
RD2 Body A9.jpg
RD2 Body A9.jpg [ 1.91 MiB | Viewed 3095 times ]
RD2 Body A8.jpg
RD2 Body A8.jpg [ 1.95 MiB | Viewed 3095 times ]
RD2 Body A7.jpg
RD2 Body A7.jpg [ 1.96 MiB | Viewed 3095 times ]
RD2 Body A5.jpg
RD2 Body A5.jpg [ 1.87 MiB | Viewed 3095 times ]
RD2 Body A1.jpg
RD2 Body A1.jpg [ 2.01 MiB | Viewed 3095 times ]
 Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: 2016 Realdoll Body A (new style), Laila Face, Tan
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:59 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I have a question about the hook in the back of the doll, did it come that way? Can it be removed when she is not hanging in storage? Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:49 pm 

blondLab wrote:
I have a question about the hook in the back of the doll, did it come that way? Can it be removed when she is not hanging in storage? Thanks.

Yep, it just unscrews easily in a few seconds. It came with that hanging loop from the original owner. I took ownership a few months in. I know they come with a hanging loop and I assume this is what was there from the factory. If by chance it is a replacement, the original was something quite similar.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:47 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

So I'm trying to look up the specs on the doll for height, weight, bust etc. The body type A does not come with gel in the boobs or butt. From the looks of it there is no way on their site to order it this way. Does the doll happen to have have a serial or model or build number? Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:11 pm 

The RD site isn't updated. The A, as of last fall, does come with both gel areas and duracast hands and feet. The accessory box says KD6388. The older ones are easy to spot since they don't have the subtle line of core definition. Those with it are the new As. There's a whole wonderful thread on the newly refined body A from Supersoul. https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=74756

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:27 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling Her?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:24 pm 

blondLab wrote:
If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling Her?

I haven't had a doll very long and haven't been 100% sure I want to go that route for my method of taking care of my needs in that way. But to be honest, I'm not 100% sure I don't either. It's been a difficult decision trying to figure out if the storage/hiding, general ownership is something I want, or if less involved methods will suffice. I hate to be that guy who may possibly not end up wanting to sell, but...it's been a tough call so I wanted to see if taking some cash instead was an option.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:23 pm 

May be interested in the RD Athletic Torso plus cash if anyone is looking to upgrade.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:54 am 

Bump. Open to reasonable offers of course. This is less than one year old.

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]