www.wmdolls.com

Doll neds home

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

darcmyst
Apprentice
Apprentice

Doll neds home

Post by darcmyst »

I received this doll as a scam on a recent purchase and seeing as I can't recover the funds from the seller , I don't want her sitting on the shelf in my garage to remind me of the event .
She is approxamately 32 inches tall and cute enough for a plastic doll , and yes she has a insert and can be functional .
I'd rather giver her away to someone that has an interest in this type of doll for shiping costs .
She weighs about 20 Lbs and i live in Ga so , you can look up the cost to ship to your area .
I'm new at this and may or may not get the pics loaded here , if not just PM me and i will e mail you a pic .

o K , i'll have to send the pics , sorry .
Attachments
doll 2.jpg
doll 2.jpg (38.9 KiB) Viewed 2383 times
Last edited by AlexKnight on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Picture added to post

shadowx7
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Doll neds home

Post by shadowx7 »

I'd be interested in taking her off your hands. I'd be happy to pay for UPS second day air to receive her.

jCat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jCat »

Who was the seller and what were they suppose to be selling, if you don't mind me asking?

dolldater

Post by dolldater »

darcmyst wrote:I received this doll as a scam on a recent purchase and seeing as I can't recover the funds from the seller , I don't want her sitting on the shelf in my garage to remind me of the event .
She is approxamately 32 inches tall and cute enough for a plastic doll , and yes she has a insert and can be functional .
I'd rather giver her away to someone that has an interest in this type of doll for shiping costs .
She weighs about 20 Lbs and i live in Ga so , you can look up the cost to ship to your area .
I'm new at this and may or may not get the pics loaded here , if not just PM me and i will e mail you a pic .

o K , i'll have to send the pics , sorry .

-I can send greendot card balance serial# for delivery cost.
Let me know darcmyst :thumbs_up:

TrollOgre

Post by TrollOgre »

I live in GA, and would be happy to take her off your hands. I can find some interesting photo uses for her, I think.

darcmyst
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by darcmyst »

Thank you for your interest in this doll .
I answered in a as received order to be fair and have found her a home with a minidoll collector .
She has a new home !
DarcMyst

INFORMATIONS