www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: OR Doll 156cm (Rose) Doll for Sale

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

goofyfoot
Active Poster
Active Poster

SOLD: OR Doll 156cm (Rose) Doll for Sale

Post by goofyfoot »

Hi all

Due to space limitations, I am selling Rose! She is a really beautiful doll. Check this thread for lots of pics:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=224&t=57643

OR Doll 156cm Rose Doll
Asking price: anything over $1400 considered
Shipping limitations: UK/Europe only. I would prefer buyer to arrange and pay for shipping
General location: UK
Age of item: 6 months
Bought new or previously owned: New
Damage to item: wire pokes on one detached wrist (I think). Other wrist quite floppy (see photos)
Repairs made: None
Modifications: Added anus (see photo). OR Doll have now incorporated this mod in their new dolls. A little makeup (see photos)
Payment via Paypal please

Rose original cost was $2700. All the accessories in the photos are included (about $500 worth). She has been used almost exclusively for photography, so she has been posed a lot. As such most of her joints have loosened up a bit. He wrists are too loose for posing now. One is detached I think and has a couple of wire pokes. Feet are perfect. She has the odd light clothing stain but the stain remover OR Doll gave me works very well.

She's securely packed in original box including clothing and accessories. Weight of box is around 35kg

I will be off traveling abroad from Thursday 23rd April and would like to sell her by then, as it will be a while before I'm back in UK.

This is your chance to own this amazing doll for about half the purchase price with $500 worth of clothing, wigs. Well pretty much everything in the Rosy Pics thread.

Cheers
Goofyfoot
Attachments
Face. A little makeup but it needs retouching from time to time. Very small eyelash detachment. Super glue works!
Face. A little makeup but it needs retouching from time to time. Very small eyelash detachment. Super glue works!
face.jpg (158.75 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
Genital area with correctly placed anus. OR Doll now use this mod.
Genital area with correctly placed anus. OR Doll now use this mod.
gens.jpg (167.36 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
Front view
Front view
front.jpg (160.82 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
Rear view
Rear view
rear.jpg (121.31 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
Lovely petite feet. Still in great shape!
Lovely petite feet. Still in great shape!
feet_ok.jpg (135.22 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
Securely packed in original box with original blanket
Securely packed in original box with original blanket
box.jpg (199.71 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
Incl makeup set, wigs, underwear, swimsuit, skirts, blouse etc etc
Incl makeup set, wigs, underwear, swimsuit, skirts, blouse etc etc
accs.jpg (204.56 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
Slight stains. They don't stay long on a regularly bathed TPE doll. There is stain remover with her.
Slight stains. They don't stay long on a regularly bathed TPE doll. There is stain remover with her.
slightstains.jpg (137.56 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
Limp wristed. This one is detached I think
Limp wristed. This one is detached I think
wrist.jpg (110.8 KiB) Viewed 2653 times

pasinkaz

Re: OR Doll 156cm (Rose) Doll for Sale

Post by pasinkaz »

Hi mate!

Interesting offer you have there. :multi: That would be about 1300 euro plus 60-90 for shipping to Belgium? :P

How "loose" are the joints? I would of course (which owner wouldn't?) want to take pictures too :mrgreen:
Will the arms still be able to hold up right? How about the legs?

You modified the anal function, correct? How does that work now? Any damage there?

Cheers! :glou:

PS. I didn't see the wedding dress from your previous post in the box .... :whistle:

goofyfoot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by goofyfoot »

Hi Pasinkaz

Yeah that price sounds about right. Box weight is about 35kg

Arms, knees, feet, back, head joints are as firm as when new. Thigh joints have loosened up but still in good order. Both wrists are loose and one is detached. I am an engineer so if I had the time I could easily fix that but I'm spending a lot of time abroad lately.

I added an anal orifice, yes. It is of absolutely no detriment to the doll at all. There is still lots of TPE material between all orifices so no chance of merging or tearing. OR Doll are actually incorporating that mod in to their models now.

Rosy isn't the marrying type - more of a good time girl :)

Cheers
Goofyfoot

slawek5607711
Ex-Member

Post by slawek5607711 »

hi can i see video that doll 156cm doll can you record how boobs look on top and under boobs

goofyfoot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by goofyfoot »

She's packed away in her carton now. Have a look at the OR Doll forum here: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

There are many pics and videos of OR Doll 156 from all angles

goofyfoot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by goofyfoot »

Just to whet your appetites further, I've just seen the manufacturer is using my photos of this doll exclusively on their website. They didn't ask permission but that's the Chinese way sometimes (all property is theft comrade :lol: )

But at least I can claim that my Doll is the manufacturers cover girl! Quite an accolade. This doll is a celebrity now hehe

Check it out here http://www.ordoll.com/en/productView.asp?id=9

goofyfoot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by goofyfoot »

She has now found a new home. Thank for your interest :)

INFORMATIONS