www.wmdolls.com

*SOLD!* NEW 2015 REALDOLL 2 "OLIVIA" CONFIG. 2!

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

sco2612
Former Member

*SOLD!* NEW 2015 REALDOLL 2 "OLIVIA" CONFIG. 2!

Post by sco2612 »

*FOR SALE! NEW 2015 REALDOLL 2 "OLIVIA" CONFIG. 2!*
IMAG0205.jpg
IMAG0205.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 8458 times
Item for sale: New, April 21 2015 delivered Realdoll 2, "OLIVIA" Config 2.
(*For reference, here is the configuration listing at the Abyss website: https://secure.realdoll.com/?projects=Olivia-realdoll2-config-2

Full specifications:

BODY TYPE: REALDOLL2 BODY A

FACE TYPE: REALDOLL2 (Olivia RD2 C2) FACE O

SKIN TONE: MEDIUM

LIP COLOR: CUSTOM NATURAL (Olivia RD2 C2)

EYE COLOR: BLUE, STANDARD EYES

FINGERNAIL/
TOENAIL COLOR: NATURAL

EYELINER COLOR: BLACK

EYELINER STYLE: HEAVY

EYESHADOW: CUSTOM OLIVIA RD2 C2 EYESHADOW CONTOURING

HAIR COLOR: CUSTOM OLIVIA RD2 C2 HAIR COLOR

CUSTOM HAIR STYLE: CUSTOM OLIVIA RD2 C2 HAIR STYLE

ATTACHMENT STYLE: REMOVEABLE

CUSTOM FRECKLES: CUSTOM FRECKLES, FACE

PUBIC HAIR OPTION: STANDARD SHAVED

OPTIONAL REAL
EYEBROWS: NO – STANDARD DEFAULT (As pictured)

BREAST SIZE: STANDARD BODY A – DEFAULT

CUSTOM NIPPLE
TEXTURE: NO – STANDARD DEFAULT

CUSTOM NIPPLE
COLOR: Olivia RD2 C2 CHESTNUT

PIERCING: NO – DEFAULT

OPTIONAL TG
CONVERTER: NO – DEFAULT

STAND: NO – DEFAULT

OTHER CUSTOMISATIONS: Factory-applied tattoo, upper-left arm, "armband"-style, thorns

Asking price: AUD$ 5500.00, PLUS shipping & any associated freight/customs charges/fees.
(*Australian Dollar, $5500.00.)

:idea: ... or more I guess, if people end up bidding.

Shipping limitations: *PREFERABLY* within Australia. Highly preferable.

General location: Australia

Age of item: As-new. Manufactured Dec. 2014 - into Feb./March 2015, delivered April 21st 2015.

Bought new or previously owned: Bought new, from Abyss, via Abyss's listed Australian dealer.

Damage to item: Little if any. Slight sealant-peel blemish on tip of nose, sustained during unpacking/repacking, no discolouration. Barely noticeable. Slight sealant-peel blemish on underside of bottom lip, sustained during unpacking/repacking, no discolouration.

Repairs made: None needed.

Modifications: Custom factory-applied tattoo! Applied to upper-left arm, "armband"-style, interwoven thorns pattern. Abyss did a fantastic job with this!

Other: DURACAST HANDS AND FEET!

Additional information:

Apart from the first few days, this doll has spent little if any time outside its original packing crate. Due to a change in circumstances I cannot keep my doll, and rather than have it sit in a crate in storage I have decided to sell it. I have unpacked her again today and taken pictures of everything I am including in this sale - the doll, along with a large number of clothing items and accessories. All clothing items have been gently hand-washed with warm water & detergent to remove dyes at least twice (until the water ran clear) prior to any contact with the doll, and all clothing is of a stretchy, loose, light, and/or cropped type for ease of dressing/undressing.

Please see below for all pictures (*pics posted as attachments, not as Dollalbum links/postings as I do not have an account there. My apologies to any unregistered viewers for the inconvenience. If for any reason you cannot see pics, please either register here at Dollforum, or browse the topics in the Realdoll 2 section & at the Abyss Realdoll 2 website as a general guide to the appearance of this Realdoll configuration. For reference, this doll is of the same type as Rocky-DollStacy's Olivia named "Christy" - only I think she's even cuter!!!).

This doll is in EXCELLENT condition, and indeed has barely been used. I have at all times attempted to take great care with her. When carried, I have always carefully crossed her arms across her sternum, and supported the weight of the doll under the knees and across the upper-middle back as advised by Abyss ("fireman's carry" I think it is called in the U.S.?). She is VERY easy to move around provided you are careful & exercise common sense. I would estimate the weight to be somewhere in the vicinity of 40kgs, which is very light considering.

She has a custom factory-applied tattoo on her upper-left arm. A real tattoo, not a rub-on transfer, applied by a tattooist contracted by Abyss. This was a customisation I ordered from Abyss, and they truly went above and beyond to make it happen. At all times while communicating with me throughout the ordering & manufacture period of this doll, between Abyss and their listed Australian agent the attention to detail, quality, and customer satisfaction has been fantastic.

This doll would best suit an Australian buyer, I think. Our exchange rate here is only getting worse, Customs is a nightmare, and this is an *IDEAL* chance to score a brand-new (or near enough to) Realdoll 2 at a steep discount from what it costs to order from the U.S., along with a carefully-chosen array of clothing and accessories which I am including free. She also comes with Abyss's usual box of factory accessories, and a Care Guide.

She is very beautiful. Truly. She really is so cute and wonderful, and I hope that someone kind and careful will find a place for her. :D

So cute!
So cute!
IMAG0205.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 8458 times
Tattoo close
Tattoo close
IMAG0200 tattoo closeup.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 8458 times
Front entry
Front entry
IMAG0207 - front entry.jpg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 8458 times
Rear entry (never used)
Rear entry (never used)
IMAG0210 rear entry.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 8458 times
Backside
Backside
IMAG0211 backside.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 8458 times
Feet
Feet
IMAG0214 feet.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 8458 times
Feet soles
Feet soles
IMAG0212 feet soles.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 8458 times
Hands
Hands
IMAG0215 hands.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 8458 times
Hands palms
Hands palms
IMAG0217 hands palms.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 8458 times

... more pics to follow! I can't fit them all here!

sco2612
Former Member

Re: *FOR SALE!* NEW 2015 REALDOLL 2 "OLIVIA" CONFIG. 2!

Post by sco2612 »

More pics!
Front upper body!
Front upper body!
IMAG0232 random front.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 8255 times
Bust!
Bust!
IMAG0223 bust.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 8255 times
Front full
Front full
IMAG0244 front full.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 8255 times
Back full
Back full
IMAG0250 back full.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 8255 times
Neck bolt socket
Neck bolt socket
IMAG0256 neck bolt socket.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 8255 times
Insert
Insert
IMAG0269 insert.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 8255 times
Closeup of nose & lip
Closeup of nose & lip
IMAG0273 nose and lip.jpg (1.95 MiB) Viewed 8255 times

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

If you will consider shipping to New Zealand I will take her... Mate :wink:

sco2612
Former Member

Post by sco2612 »

...and yet more pics! Here are all the clothing & accessories being shipped with her:
This is the clothing she is shown wearing in the opening post. Stretchy 3D-print tank, side-zip plaid skirt, over-knee athletic socks (grey), "nude"-tone bra.
This is the clothing she is shown wearing in the opening post. Stretchy 3D-print tank, side-zip plaid skirt, over-knee athletic socks (grey), "nude"-tone bra.
IMAG0257 clothing 1.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 8198 times
Grey cut-off shorts, soft. Grey "lounge"-style PJ pants, long.
Grey cut-off shorts, soft. Grey "lounge"-style PJ pants, long.
IMAG0258 clothing 2.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 8198 times
Pink singlet, pink socks, white lace-style slim panties, 2nd "nude"-tone bra.
Pink singlet, pink socks, white lace-style slim panties, 2nd "nude"-tone bra.
IMAG0259 clothing 3.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 8198 times
Black cami, black t-shirt, "Hello Kitty" black boyshort & racerback top set, over-knee athletic socks (black).
Black cami, black t-shirt, "Hello Kitty" black boyshort & racerback top set, over-knee athletic socks (black).
IMAG0260 clothing 4.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 8198 times
Knee-high "All-Stars"-style canvas boots, side zip. Cutoff shorts, denim blue. Cutoff shorts, stretchy denim camo.
Knee-high "All-Stars"-style canvas boots, side zip. Cutoff shorts, denim blue. Cutoff shorts, stretchy denim camo.
IMAG0262 clothing 5.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 8198 times
(Hard to see, sorry) White t-shirt, white singlet, white tie-front top, white thong, white racerback crop tank.
(Hard to see, sorry) White t-shirt, white singlet, white tie-front top, white thong, white racerback crop tank.
IMAG0263 clothing 6.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 8198 times
Crop "Varsity"-style sweat shirt, charcoal w/black stripes, cream long-sleeved knitted crop, 3D-printed crop tank.
Crop "Varsity"-style sweat shirt, charcoal w/black stripes, cream long-sleeved knitted crop, 3D-printed crop tank.
IMAG0265 clothing 7.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 8198 times
Clothing accessories, as pictured. Misc. panties x 2, hair clips, hair ties, beanie, slouchy, kitty ear headband, pink extension (Abyss supplied), black-rimmed glasses, detangler brush.
Clothing accessories, as pictured. Misc. panties x 2, hair clips, hair ties, beanie, slouchy, kitty ear headband, pink extension (Abyss supplied), black-rimmed glasses, detangler brush.
IMAG0268 clothing accs. 8.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 8198 times
Abyss factory accessories (*not pictured - PVC insert wand. This will also be included & shipped)
Abyss factory accessories (*not pictured - PVC insert wand. This will also be included & shipped)
IMAG0271 factory accs. .jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 8198 times

sco2612
Former Member

Post by sco2612 »

Supersoul wrote:If you will consider shipping to New Zealand I will take her... Mate :wink:
I will certainly consider it Supersoul! I really am hopeful to sell on the mainland, but if that is not possible I will certainly consider shipping her out bro.

sco2612
Former Member

Post by sco2612 »

Doll is still for sale, one week on.

As above - yes, I will consider other shipping destinations, though my preference is for an Australian buyer.

johnsnow
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by johnsnow »

How much in US dollars excluding shipping? I think it would be about $1,000 to ship her here.

sco2612
Former Member

Post by sco2612 »

johnsnow wrote:How much in US dollars excluding shipping? I think it would be about $1,000 to ship her here.

Hello John Snow! :D

Google currently shows an AUD/USD conversion rate of AUD 1 buys USD 0.77. That would make the price in U.S. dollars around $4257.27. However - the banks which actually do the currency conversion for everyday people & businesses tend to give a slightly less favourable rate (because they can), usually varying several cents from the official rate.

For U.S. customers, think around the ballpark of USD$4500 plus shipping and customs - a HUGE discount compared to the U.S. factory price of this RD2 configuration with Duracast hands & feet, which is around USD$7200! 8O

(*This is the rate being shown by Google at the time of this post - if I have gotten something wrong in my arithmetic here, please someone let me know!)

sco2612
Former Member

Post by sco2612 »

Doll is still for sale, 2 weeks on. 8O

sco2612
Former Member

Post by sco2612 »

Truth be told - I'm actually a little stunned at the very low level of interest in this doll. She is near-as-new, in tip-top condition, she comes with a great array of gear and is available at a price that really is a steal. 8O

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Mate... know I shouldn't...but...were in AUS are you at so I can get an estimate of freight or pick up option...PM me details as I am on a tight schedule...and Lily and Lexi are both looking at me wondering what I am up to....once I can nut the frieght cost and freight time out...I am sure that we can nut out a deal...if...we can meet schedule.....I will also flick you a PM to alert your email.

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

sco2612
Former Member

Post by sco2612 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Hi Mate... know I shouldn't...but...were in AUS are you at so I can get an estimate of freight or pick up option...PM me details as I am on a tight schedule...and Lily and Lexi are both looking at me wondering what I am up to....once I can nut the frieght cost and freight time out...I am sure that we can nut out a deal...if...we can meet schedule.....I will also flick you a PM to alert your email.
Hey there Anung! I have received your PM, and sent reply! We can most certainly get this sorted! :D

JE 85

Post by JE 85 »

Hi I cannot PM you as I am a new member. It would be good If you give me a message with your contact information. I live in Gold coast QLD. If some how Anung
Pass the deal , she would be my first doll. : )

sco2612
Former Member

Post by sco2612 »

JE 85 wrote:Hi I cannot PM you as I am a new member. It would be good If you give me a message with your contact information. I live in Gold coast QLD. If some how Anung
Pass the deal , she would be my first doll. : )

Apologies JE, but she has just today sold. Many thanks for your interest however, and good luck in finding your doll! :D

sco2612
Former Member

Post by sco2612 »

SOLD
Sold today! :D

I hope the buyer will find joy in her! She's a cutie, in tip-top condition, and at this price is a STEAL! To all those who have expressed interest, I sincerely thank you, and wish you all the best! Cheers! :D

:idea: Remember - Abyss's instruction manual is supplied, so do read through it prior to unboxing!

INFORMATIONS