www.wmdolls.com

SOLD - Mini Love Doll with wigs & clothes for sale, now $300

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

PinkPupa

SOLD - Mini Love Doll with wigs & clothes for sale, now $300

Post by PinkPupa »

Mini Love Doll for sale:
I need to sell her fast, so I'm lowering the price to $900 $300 for the Mini Love Doll and Accessories if you pay postage

Per the Manufacturer website (http://www.minilovedolls.com/html/index.html), the doll is “cast solid with a high-quality, platinum cure silicone”. The last I heard the Mfr had sold the molds, but the website should give accurate information for this model as long as the site is up.

I had christened her Elsa McNeil. Her stats are:
42 inches tall
Bust: 27 1/8 inches, Waist: 17 1/2 in., Hips: 24 1/2 in.
Weight 36 1/2 lbs. Skin Tone: Fair, Eye Color: Dark blue.
WIGS: Five - Black and Gold Blond Ginger, blonde “Hanna Montana” wig (all 3 around shoulder length on her), blonde Elsa wig (from “Frozen”, about chest length) and blonde Long Braid wig (should be waist length, unopened).

She has oral, anal and vaginal openings. I don't know how she is with big guys but for an average guy like me she's great.

Asking price: $900 Now $300 for the Mini Love Doll and Accessories if you pay postage
Shipping limitations: Prefer shipping to US only to avoid shipping hassles.
General location: Monterey County, CA
Age of item: 5 years
Previously owned. She was bought new in 2011 at this thread:
m http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 83#p405283 m
I bought her in 2014 at this thread:
l viewtopic.php?f=122&t=55878 l

Damage to item: wrists, ankles and head, vulva missing at purchase.
Repairs made: yes, all except vulva. Mini Love Doll store closed before I could replace the vulva, but it doesn’t inhibit function.
Modifications: Added permanent lipstick, nail polish, nipple color and pubic hair.

Here are photos of her wearing some of the included clothing, and other repair photos: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 20&t=56472

The Accessories: The collection I've lovingly made is part of the reason for the asking price. It's hard to find stuff to fit Mini Love Dolls and still look sexy. A belt, 1 pair panties, a red satiny top (goes great with red skirt), 2 pairs fishnet knee-highs (thigh high on her), 1 pair white frilly socks, 1 pair black frilly socks, 1 pair shoes, 1 pair boots, combs, hair ties and detangler for wig maintenance.
A white top combines with a schoolgirl skirt to make the "Britney Spears" outfit shown in the linked thread.
There is a Sailor outfit, Schoolgirl outfit (top is tight fitting and strains the buttons around the breasts), pink & Red outfit. Most are pictured on the linked thread above as well as below.

Elsa was washed with disinfectant and wiped down with alcohol to prepare her for shipping. I need the cash so I'll consider offers.
Attachments
I added permanent lipstick & mascara
I added permanent lipstick & mascara
Elsa Face.jpg (282.01 KiB) Viewed 7469 times
Sorry, I cut the neck but this picture was in better focus than the one that showed the neck.  You can see the nipple color and pubic hair I added.
Sorry, I cut the neck but this picture was in better focus than the one that showed the neck. You can see the nipple color and pubic hair I added.
Elsa Body faceup.jpg (294.82 KiB) Viewed 7469 times
Elsa Body facedown.jpg
Elsa Body facedown.jpg (288.91 KiB) Viewed 7469 times
The ass and pussy
The ass and pussy
puss n ass.jpg (191.33 KiB) Viewed 7469 times
next 4 pics show repairs of the wrists and ankles from when I got her.
next 4 pics show repairs of the wrists and ankles from when I got her.
Right wrist.jpg (269.01 KiB) Viewed 7469 times
Right ankle repair.jpg
Right ankle repair.jpg (279.69 KiB) Viewed 7469 times
Left wrist repair.jpg
Left wrist repair.jpg (201.08 KiB) Viewed 7469 times
Left ankle repair.jpg
Left ankle repair.jpg (173.65 KiB) Viewed 7469 times
5 wigs, a red satiny top that goes great with the red skirt, a white tie-up top, shoes, boots and hair accessories
5 wigs, a red satiny top that goes great with the red skirt, a white tie-up top, shoes, boots and hair accessories
wigs hairstuff shoes reddressntop tietop.jpg (355.39 KiB) Viewed 7469 times
A belt, 1 pair panties, 2 pairs fishnet knee-highs (thigh high on her), 1 pair white frilly socks, 1 pair black frilly socks, Sailor outfit, Schoolgirl outfit, pink top, "Elsa" dress & makeup
A belt, 1 pair panties, 2 pairs fishnet knee-highs (thigh high on her), 1 pair white frilly socks, 1 pair black frilly socks, Sailor outfit, Schoolgirl outfit, pink top, "Elsa" dress & makeup
socks stockings belt sailor school pink n Elsa.jpg (322.86 KiB) Viewed 7469 times
Last edited by siliconefun on Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: Reduced price per OP request

PinkPupa

Re: Mini Love Doll with wigs & clothes for sale, now $900

Post by PinkPupa »

Trying to bump and decrease price to $850 but the bump icon hasn't come up since Oct. 1st.

PinkPupa

Re: Mini Love Doll with wigs & clothes for sale, now $700

Post by PinkPupa »

PinkPupa

Post by PinkPupa »

Post-Holiday Sale, $550 for the lot, doll + wigs + clothes. A post-Christmas present for yourself and quite a bargain since decent Mini sized clothes are hard to find. I've done the searching through the stores and gotten the raised eyebrows so you don't have to. Still includes shipping.

PinkPupa

Re: Mini Love Doll with wigs & clothes for sale, now $550

Post by PinkPupa »

Dropping price to $500, shipping included.

In response to questions I've been asked:
You can reduce price by $10 per set of accessories omitted.
Have wigs? Pay $490 & I won't send any wigs.
Have clothes? Deduct $10 & I won't send clothes.
Accessory categories include wigs, clothes, shoes and the rest of the accessories (hair ties, combs, pins, corn starch, etc.) for up to $40 savings total.

Want her shipped to Canada? Only if postage is $150 or less. YOU pay customs (if any).
For shipping I'll pay for the cheapest postage and $50 insurance (enough to buy a silpoxy kit). Want faster shipping or replacement insurance? You pay the difference.

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

is this mini doll still for sale?

PinkPupa

Post by PinkPupa »

Yes, she's still for sale.
Thanks.

PinkPupa

Re: Mini Love Doll with wigs & clothes for sale, now $500

Post by PinkPupa »

The doll is still for sale, still $500 for doll and accessories. I may have problems with my PM's as I haven't gotten replies to several. If you've corresponded with me check your PM inbox for a reply and contact the administrators if you don't see one.

From several questions asked about international shipping:

I need a mailing address before I can give an exact amount. If you don't want to give your home address, use a home or business nearby. I can't estimate sending to a country (Italy, for example), I need an address near you to ask for a postage estimate.

As I've said above I'm willing to cover $150 worth of postage, which should get her anywhere in the US. I'll ask you to cover postage over $150 US dollars.

I don't know about customs. I repeat: I don't know about customs. I don't know if they'll charge for international shipping, and if so, I don't know how much they'll charge. I understand they'll hold it at your post office for payment if they charge. Please ask your post office about customs for receiving a mannequin from the USA.

If anyone has tried international shipping of love dolls, I ask you for advice on it as I'm getting almost no response from US buyers.

PinkPupa

Re: Mini Love Doll with (see above), now $300 if you pay pos

Post by PinkPupa »

So $500 if I pay postage as above, or $300 if you pay postage.
Box is 37 x 17 x 17 inches, 52 lbs to calculate.
Can be a pretty big saving if you live close to California.

PinkPupa

Re: Mini Love Doll with wigs & clothes for sale, now $300

Post by PinkPupa »

Several people have asked about shipping to Europe. I've calculated shipping costs to Paris and Rome at over $600 for FedEx and UPS. US postal service won't ship over 40 lbs overseas. So even with the $150 worth of shipping I'd cover if you opt for the $500 option (see above), it's still pretty expensive to ship overseas. I'm guessing that businesses, like doll manufacturers, get big breaks on shipping costs.

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

I'm considering... How long are the legs?

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

As per pm, let me know paypal address, confirm shipping

PinkPupa

Post by PinkPupa »

Elsa was sold, thanks to the buyer.

INFORMATIONS