www.wmdolls.com

SOLD - Real Doll Hybrid For Sale

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

SOLD - Real Doll Hybrid For Sale

Post by BelShanar »

Greetings,

I have a February 2015 model Wicked Real Doll Hybrid which was bought directly (new) from the Abyss showroom for sale. My asking price is $4500 which does not include shipping, to the Continental United States only. The doll is currently located in Oklahoma.

This particular doll has the following stats:

Body: Samantha Saint
Head: Jessica Drake
Makeup: Custom
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black
Custom Options: Triple Breast Enhancement, Removable Insert (which will not be included in this sale for sanitary/safety reasons).

Of note: This particular doll was made by Matt McMullen himself, which Abyss can confirm. Her RD Production number is available on request.

Damage to item: Nothing of note. Only minor chipping of painted silicone fingernails. Hard fingernails can be attached prior to shipping. The anal and oral cavities have never been used.

Click on the images for hi res versions thanks.

** Edited once for punctuation and spelling.

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Real Doll Hybrid For Sale

Post by BelShanar »

Just to clarify, in case I might have typed in a confusing manner, this doll not only has the gel implants in her breasts and butt, but she has a three cup size increase. Each cup size is an $850 USD upgrade. That's ordinarily a $2550 upgrade. She also has custom applied body freckles (also applied by Matt McMullen himself).

Her skin tone is also medium, which I realize I neglected to mention in the original post.

Brick

Post by Brick »

Do you have the original crate and packing for shipment? If not, how do you plan to pack it?
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Zebo wrote:Do you have the original crate and packing for shipment? If not, how do you plan to pack it?
An excellent question!

I DO have her original shipping crate and all associated packing materials. If shipped, she will go in her original crate.

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Thank you everyone for your interest. The doll has sold, and this thread is now concluded.

INFORMATIONS