www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: JYdoll 5'5 ft (166cm)OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

MIKE238
Former Member

SOLD: JYdoll 5'5 ft (166cm)OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS

Post by MIKE238 »

Item for sale: JYdoll 5'5 ft (166cm)

Full specifications: 5'5 ft (166cm) TPE doll. Body specs: Bust-92cm, Waist-59cm, Hip-85cm. Weight-83 pounds (37 kg)

OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS - shipping is free in the USA. Buyers outside the USA will have to arrange for shipping with the shipper of their choice."

Doll payment via PayPal only. I will send my email address for PayPal to the committed buyer via private message.

I have the crate and all the packing materials that came with it so the doll will be packed up very carefully. The crate will weight 110 lbs. and it's size is 60" length, 18" width, 12" height.

Shipping limitations: Plus shipping

General location: Kansas City area

Age of doll: 2 weeks

Bought the doll brand new

Damage to item: None

Repairs made: None

Modifications: None

She has a fixed vagina.

She has the standing feet option.

She has a neck hanging bolt for storage.

Vaginal and anal entry:

Accessories include two wigs, a neck bolt for hanging the doll in a closet (not shown), and a bag of items which include a vaginal cleaner, a small nighty negligee, comb, extra bag of fingernails and toenails and a pair of white gloves.

Yes, it's me again. It seems I can't find the right doll that is a good fit for me, mainly the weight of the dolls. This beautiful doll weighs in at 83 pounds and, again, she is just too heavy for my bad back so I'm putting her up for sale which means another loss for me money-wise just like the previous one I had to sell. I'm giving up finding the right doll for the time being. Hopefully in the future I'll find the right one.

This gorgeous doll is brand new, just two weeks old. She is a virgin with no sexual activity on my part with her. She is in near perfect condition - the only flaw is crease marks on the front of her hips on either side of her vagina:

I've seen these same creases on photos of this doll on JY's website (and elsewhere). I'm assuming it's "endemic" with this particular doll. I haven't tried but a wet towel placed on the creases might soften them up. Check with others on the forum who might have more experience with "curing" these kinds of creases in TPE dolls.

Thanks for viewing this!

Mike

michealsan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Item for sale: JYdoll 5'5 ft (166cm)

Post by michealsan »

I'm interested. Would you go $1500 including shipping to AZ?

MIKE238
Former Member

Post by MIKE238 »

Hmm, thanks for the interest. Let me think about it for a couple of days.

MIKE238
Former Member

Post by MIKE238 »

I sent a couple of replies but they don't seem to be showing up in this post so I'll try again... Can you tell me what town you're in? That way I can get a better idea of what the shipping cost will be via UPS. Thanks!

freezenator

Post by freezenator »

Hello. This is Freezenator. I see that you are selling a doll. I am also selling a doll as well. It is a DS. The link to my ad is here:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 28&t=87696
You said you are selling your doll because it was too heavy, about 83 pounds. The one I am selling is a little over 59 pounds. I was wondering if you are willing to trade. That particular doll is the one I was thinking about getting next to add to my collection. Please let me know whether or not you are interested. Your response would be appreciated. Thanks.

MIKE238
Former Member

Post by MIKE238 »

Hi freezanator. Thanks for the offer but I'm not looking for a doll trade. Just want to sell the doll. Thanks!

Btshizzle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Btshizzle »

I'm interested in doll too but I'd only purchase if you send invoice through PayPal not by "Friends and Family". I've heard of too many issues and as a buyer there's no protection.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Btshizzle wrote:I'm interested in doll too but I'd only purchase if you send invoice through PayPal not by "Friends and Family". I've heard of too many issues and as a buyer there's no protection.
This is done because, PayPal will deduct significant fees from a "goods and services" transaction, where as they do not up to a certain limit for sending money to "friends and family".

This, unfortunately, comes out of the seller's portion, not the buyers, so the seller can lose as much as 10%, on their sale.

I have been on the wrong end of this a few times with PayPal.

The compromise would be for the buyer to cover the extra costs of going via the "goods and services" route, as the seller has offered the other alternative.

The buyer, in this case, wants buyer protection as well, so there should be a cost with that, so the seller does not lose out.

Regards,

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

MIKE238
Former Member

Post by MIKE238 »

Yep, I'm very familiar with PayPal's conditions and options. And I totally understand the potential buyer who is concerned with the "Friends and Family" option in a case like this so I'm very willing with any buyer who wants buyer protection for a transaction such as this one. I'm going to delete the "Friends and Family" option from my sale post.

Mike

MIKE238
Former Member

Post by MIKE238 »

Oops, I guess it's too late to edit this post so for anyone interested in this doll just ignore the requirement to send funds for the doll using "Friends and Family" on PayPal.

putzzz
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Item for sale: JYdoll 5'5 ft (166cm) now REDUCED PRICE!

Post by putzzz »

what " name " JY doll is this ?? thanks

MIKE238
Former Member

Post by MIKE238 »

The "name" of this doll was "Bambi" on the JY Doll website.

AAAP

Post by AAAP »

Is that the natural or pale skin tone?

MIKE238
Former Member

Post by MIKE238 »

This is the natural skin version.

MIKE238
Former Member

Re: Item for sale:JYdoll 5'5 ft (166cm)OPEN TO REASONABLE OF

Post by MIKE238 »

I thought I would make it easier for you by suggesting a reasonable offer plus shipping in the USA will be free. Remember this is a brand new doll, not a used one. No sexual activity involved with her at all.

INFORMATIONS