www.wmdolls.com

SOLD- Two dolls looking for a new home - from KANSAS USA

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

Mindyflyer

SOLD- Two dolls looking for a new home - from KANSAS USA

Post by Mindyflyer »

Greetings, it's been a while since I've posted. My wife passed away in February, and not long after I purchased my first tpe dolls. But they weren't really what I was wanting.

I'm not trying to sell the dolls, I just want to find them a good home, but here's the catch: I really don't want to ship them. I think traveling a little ways is a fair exchange for a free doll(s). Just let me know which one(s) you want, and when you can pick them up.

Once you commit to picking up the doll please be here or make pickup arrangements within 2 weeks of posting. I'm wanting to move these dolls out of the house. The are in the original boxes, which are quite heavy.

The dolls presently live in Wichita, Kansas. Any original packaging material that I have saved is included.

Any questions please post them here.

This is a good opportunity for someone wanting a tpe doll that lives close by and maybe can't afford one.

Consideration will be given to the person that could arrange for pickup the soonest. Ideally would like to find someone who this could be their intro into tpe world. Both dolls are clean and in reasonably good condition.

The blonde is a WM doll, and is in standing configuration, with some slight wear and tear at her feet.

The tan doll was from a generic Chinese manufacturer.
Attachments
IMG_0033.JPG
IMG_0033.JPG (1.7 MiB) Viewed 1769 times
IMG_0032.JPG
IMG_0032.JPG (1.5 MiB) Viewed 1769 times
IMG_0030.JPG
IMG_0030.JPG (1.76 MiB) Viewed 1769 times
IMG_0029.JPG
IMG_0029.JPG (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1769 times
IMG_0028.JPG
IMG_0028.JPG (1.58 MiB) Viewed 1769 times
IMG_0027.JPG
IMG_0027.JPG (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1769 times
IMG_0024.JPG
IMG_0024.JPG (1.7 MiB) Viewed 1769 times
IMG_0023.JPG
IMG_0023.JPG (1.53 MiB) Viewed 1769 times
IMG_0022.JPG
IMG_0022.JPG (1.61 MiB) Viewed 1769 times
IMG_0021.JPG
IMG_0021.JPG (1.52 MiB) Viewed 1769 times
New job, new town, new doll, new album:http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=12546

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Two dolls looking for a new home.

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Mindyflyer, even though you are willing to give away the dolls for free by Pick-up the sales rules have to be followed. So please add the mandatory pics per sales template, the Close-up of vaginal and anal cavity of the blonde doll and the rest of the mandatory pics of the tan doll (Close-up of vaginal and anal cavity, back of doll complete front of doll) within the next 24 hours.
I know it´s a lot to do for a doll you want to give for free but please understand that we have to make sure that the potential new owner has to be sure that he knows what he gets before you can expect him to possible drive a few hours to pick your dolls up, right?

Thank you,

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Owie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Owie »

I'd be interested in the WM doll, but given that I'm from the Minneapolis area, a 10 hour drive to get there might be hard for me to find time for. It'd be my first doll though otherwise. If I can find the time and someone else doesn't claim her before I can commit to it, then I'll certainly take a trip down.

Owie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Owie »

Actually, I can commit to Tuesday of next week. As early in the morning as possible would be ideal for me If that works for you.

RDPet
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RDPet »

Sent a PM - let me know.

Thanks!

RDPet

SpanishEscape
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by SpanishEscape »

Hi Mindyflyer, this is my first post and would be my first doll. Been lookin at buying one and been browsing the forum here for everything, and this would be a great opportunity for me to get into it of course. Since i need what 5 posts to PM you directly, guess this will have to do for now. I am interested in the WM doll. That looks like the body type and face i was gonna go for. What is the size of the doll? If its not to tall [like a 165-170cm] i can commit to being there this saturday morning. Thanks!

craig22835
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by craig22835 »

I am currently in Oklahoma and will be passing through Wichita this Friday. I'm in a rental car so was wondering about the size of the doll/box as well. If it is something that I can fit in the rental I would definitely be interested and can meet Friday mid-morning.

turtlespeed76
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Two dolls looking for a new home - from KANSAS USA

Post by turtlespeed76 »

Wichita resident, PM sent.

Mr_E

Post by Mr_E »

My condolences regarding your wife.
Peace,
E

turtlespeed76
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by turtlespeed76 »

Hi Mindyflyer,

I've been a member of the forum for a long time however, I haven't been able to afford one of these beautiful dolls. I live in Derby but I work in Wichita and would be honored to take the beautiful blonde doll off your hands if she's still available. I can pick her up and give her a good home today as I live here in Derby and would love to meet another doll enthusiast that lives close by. Please consider my offer and have a great day.

-turtlespeed76

Mindyflyer

Post by Mindyflyer »

I've been getting a lot of responses regarding the dolls. Thank you so much for your well wishes. I have been in touch with a few of you via private message, and have a tentative home for the dolls. Please consider them 'Sold' and removed from this post. I apologize that I don't have time to respond to all of you personally.
New job, new town, new doll, new album:http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=12546

INFORMATIONS