It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:28 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Newly Registered Members are restricted from posting in this section.
Wanted ads will be removed after six months of inactivity.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: Doll "Experience" wanted
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:56 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Never having owned a doll before I'm not exactly sure what I want in a companion doll...
I was wondering if you have any flawed or imperfect dolls in the 140cm-160cm range at dramatically reduced price so that I may have a better idea about about what I want in a full-time companion.

I am HIGHLY attracted to your 158bbw with head #93 (what a beauty! ) but was advised that she may be a bit much to handle for a first doll, and that perhaps I should start out with something more "manageable" until I learn to handle a doll.
Primary use cuddle with mild-to-lazy intimate relations, secondary use occasional photography.
Doll prices are well outside of a practical budget for me, so I really need to be cautious when I invest. I do intend to buy several different types... eventually, but it will be over a many year span.
I know this is probably a bit of an odd request, but I have to ask.
Thank you, Denver.

Post subject: Re: Doll "Experience" wanted
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:06 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Sorry, my stupid phone wouldn't let me edit that text...
basically I want to touch, feel, manover/wrangle, cuddle with an imperfect Doll, damaged, used... before I start investing money on something I may not be able to handle.
As stated I'm greatly attracted to WM 158bbw #93, but it was suggested that I might want to start out with something more "manageable" until I learn to handle a Doll.
Thank you, Denver.

Post subject: Re: Doll "Experience" wanted
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:19 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

DenverBerry wrote:
Sorry, my stupid phone wouldn't let me edit that text...
basically I want to touch, feel, manover/wrangle, cuddle with an imperfect Doll, damaged, used... before I start investing money on something I may not be able to handle.
As stated I'm greatly attracted to WM 158bbw #93, but it was suggested that I might want to start out with something more "manageable" until I learn to handle a Doll.
Thank you, Denver.

TPE or silicone dolls that are life size, are suprisingly cumbersome to maneuver around despite what on paper, seems like not that bad of a weight. It's clumsy dead-weight that makes it so difficult. Add that to trying to have sex with such a doll and it becomes a mood-killer and to some, back breaker.

I would start with a smaller doll such as an 80 or 100cm model and see how you feel about that. Even those have weight to them. You can find them used for reasonable here on TDF and then you can graduate up from there. It seems quite common that full size whopper TPE dolls are being ordered and then sold here shortly after purchase. The common complaint is weight and for good reason!

Profile Send private message  

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]