www.wmdolls.com

What kind of doll is this? real or scam?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
TheEdge

What kind of doll is this? real or scam?

Post by TheEdge »

Hello all

Have been lurking around the forums for some time but have not posted yet.

So I would like to know, could this one be real: aliexpress.com/item/2014-New-arrival-male-sex-products-full-solid-real-silicone-sex-doll-with-vagina-lifelike-sex/1866674181.html
They claim this one to be a 145cm non-inflateable doll at 10Kg. Is there any way this could be?(at any price)
Is there some sort of new technology that could produce these dolls with only 10kg bodyweight, or is it just a scam.
Anyone who knows what kind of doll is in the picture or if it could be the real deal.

An easy answer would be to call this one off as a scam, but then again I have bought many items from aliexpress and had no trouble yet.
I also bought this sex doll some years ago: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Full-siz ... 92321.html , and I received exactly the doll that is in the pictures, so that one was not a scam.

She is what she is, not very high end, not very sophisticated bodyshape and not a very advanced skeleton. She weighs 30Kg's.
I am quite strong, and have no problems lifting and carrying three times her weight, but still she is a bit heavy for delicate manouvering into thight holes that you can hardly reach due to not very flexible skeletonjoints. So I am looking for something a bit less heavy while still looking good.

So, any thoughts?
Last edited by Nescio50 on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link to scam, we don't want to give them any traffic.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: What kind of doll is this? real or scam?

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi TheEdge, welcome at TDF :D

That's a picture of a 4Woods doll, that'll cost you about $7,000.
Or only $890, but I'm sure you'll receive something cheap, or nothing at all :(

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

Scam, item details - 20 lb weight do not match the 80 pound doll shown in the photos. What you see is not what you will get.

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thelionking »

It's a good idea to stay away from ali-bobbleheads. It's most likely a scam.
~Simba

" 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 ... Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. " 1 Corinthians 7:26-27 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=57746

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Without doubt that's a scam but the second link is to a seller of the family of dolls of which "May" who I interviewed is a member - and a different seller.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

TheEdge

Post by TheEdge »

Thank you.
I have been looking through various manufacturers without finding the exact same pictures, but I found them now on 4woods dolls. So it looks like a scam yes.

Yes, the second link is the one I bought and received, so that one was not a scam. I guess that seller is honest.

So, if I want something not as heavy, that still looks a bit realistic without costing a fortune, what should I look for?

Fabric dolls seems to mostly resemble manga characters, I am not so into that.
Maybe a silicone torso? At least the legs would not be in the way lol.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I know May well - you'll recognise her portraits http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6560 and at around 30kgs she's quite heavy.

The Japanese silicone dolls made in Japan and under Japanese management in China often reduce weight using an inner foam core and this reduces weight to around 25-26kgs, and for me those 5kgs make a difference.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

haremlover wrote:I know May well - you'll recognise her portraits http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6560 and at around 30kgs she's quite heavy.
:? :? :? The doll the OP referred to is a 4Woods doll, a silicone doll from Japan, weight will be about (or a little less than) 30kg.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Nescio50 wrote: :? :? :? The doll the OP referred to is a 4Woods doll, a silicone doll from Japan, weight will be about (or a little less than) 30kg.
Yes - he mentioned another - http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Full-siz ... 92321.html

I was unaware that 4Woods are heavier. Perhaps this is why few dolls seem to cooperate being carried around.

Whilst "May" as probably the sister of your 30kg lady might not be light, although one thinks that they lack sophistication, their joints get loose quite quickly and she's rather good in bed . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

TheEdge

Post by TheEdge »

So, how do you do May? I mean, in what positions? I find anything other than missionary a struggle.. And also missionary is quite a workout lol :D

The placement of the vagina is not optimal I think..

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

TheEdge wrote:So, how do you do May? I mean, in what positions? I find anything other than missionary a struggle.. And also missionary is quite a workout lol :D

The placement of the vagina is not optimal I think..
Well in missionary May gave me the best sex since my wife and I were young. Missionary is great but also on ones side from behind, and I found that her legs moved quite easily. I sold her in favour of another TPE doll from a famous brand, and for sex May is better. Other TPE is too soft, and suffers abrasion damage and May was much harder wearing. I think that she's also sold as Dahlia and as Camilla by some retailers and the number of one and two year old dolls sold second hand without significant damage is testament to her underlying quality.

I have not yet "interviewed" one of the soft silicone dolls from DS but Bruno of www.ds-doll.fr says that their soft silicone is superior to TPE for sex. They do a loose skeleton specifically for the bedroom. I'm very much looking forward to one of these dolls in due course with the stiff joints option more for photographic purposes.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS