www.wmdolls.com

Beware of cheap Japanese dolls that's made in China

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
JasonOkata

Re: Beware of cheap Japanese dolls that's made in China

Post by JasonOkata »

Well mine was bought from Amazon and is a pretty decent one but I did my research to read the fine print on the details cause they recently started to require them to post authentic pictures and information of the dolls in question on there and if they don't they can be sued for fraud. But yeah the only affordable ones on there are the mini ones which are pretty good quality and pretty realistic. Yeah they don't have all the same joints as the full sized cause her ankles won't bend and neither will her torso or neck but everything else works the same as a full size RealDoll so as I stated before it is all about how much you are willing to compromise.

Now if you want to talk about politics and the evils of capitalism then we will be here all day lol. The reason the country is getting so messed up both legally and socially is due to the fact that the big corporations own the government and use it's military to help inforce their interests. And the presidential election has become a joke which is why I quit voting because even if we do elect someone into office who does care about the people and want to change things he can't make anything law without Congress approving it and we got the same old fashioned old farts in Congress and the Senate who have been there for a long time and so we are not allowed to put anybody in that office who is part of the new way of thinking and therefore the laws stay behind the times and therefore obsolete and is leading to a lot of major problems and causing the citizens to distrust and dispise the government. If you want to rule over a new age population you need new age leaders who understand what the new citizens want not old fashioned hard headed jerks who use their money and power to prevent any change or improvement to better suit the masses.

Capitalism was a good thing when it first started as it's intention was to empower people to want to get ahead and make something of themselves with the promise of payoff and a better life. But there have been too many generations of people who found ways to manipulate the system in which the lower classes hand over most of what they make to the upper class without knowing it. The gap between the lower and upper class is getting wider and the middle class is slowly eking out of existence. Plus the mere fact that money is created from debt combined with Inflation and Interest has decreased the spending power of the dollar many times over the generations. It will eventually reach a plateau where it is no longer possible to make enough to support yourself and then the whole system will collapse.

Now I think I should stop there before I get carried away cause if I told you everything me and my entire circle of friends as well as even my former co workers know about how messed up the system is it will make your head spin but all I know is it is going way too far cause now there is a state that outlawed collecting rain water on your own property and no corporation or government has the right to regulate what God put here for man and the animals to use. If it grows from the ground naturally or falls from the sky naturally then it is God's will that it be free and should always remain free.

JasonOkata

Post by JasonOkata »

Too bad this site won't allow me to reply to my Personal Messages but thank you for the update to the member who messaged me "Chronos" and I see you used the name of a famous titan from Greek mythology who fathered the gods supposedly in that tale. If you wish to chat try sending me an email I guess cause I don't know how to get to where I can chat on here JasonOkata@gmail.com.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

You just need one or two posts more to open up private message facility. Just ask a couple of questions in another area of the forum or comment on something you see you like. Look up "safety briefing for all dolls" perhaps and you'll find a helpful thread.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Takeyuki
Former Member

Post by Takeyuki »

Rule #4 of TDF
"The open forum is for non-doll topics, however, in an effort to reduce friction between members, TDF does not allow political or religious discussions. Off topic posts will be removed."
Thank you Xephyr for making your earlier comment about "blanket accusing." Even if the original poster is no longer active, it made me sad that such a sentiment is reflected here.

INFORMATIONS