www.wmdolls.com

Beware of cheap Japanese dolls that's made in China

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Nickholezdolzingher
Ex-Member

Re: Beware of cheap Japanese dolls that's made in China

Post by Nickholezdolzingher »

I have been looking all over the internet.
I find that the choice is a lot so what do you do to overcome this?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Nickholezdolzingher wrote:what do you do to overcome this?
The answer is to come to a vendor listed on TDF who knows the options and knows the "Chinese Business" that goes on. If you buy from a trusted vendor on TDF or from a manufacturer direct listed here then you will get what you think you'll get . . . Doing business with sellers not subscribing to TDF is like trying to find your way through Beijing Fog.

The Chinese manufacturers which you'll find here are, in alphabetical order
DS - Doll Sweet
Hitdoll
Sanhui
WM and from them, YL and OR
and all these dolls are well documented on the forum

Some vendors have head variations specific to them and RLSD comes to mind - but choosing a vendor can depend on who is local to you and what languages they are familiar with.

khaireiza - I'm really confused by your nail varnish remover test. The other test is heat. Perhaps next to the neck bolt, so hidden by the head, is the best place to test on your lady. A soldering iron should melt it. Also if you cut off a slither, possibly from around the neck, if you try to burn it, TPE will melt rather like candle wax and burn easily with a yellow flame leaving a black residue whereas silicone does not melt and if it burns will burn with a particularly white rather than yellow flame, and leave a white ash.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

khaireiza
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by khaireiza »

haremlover wrote:
Nickholezdolzingher wrote:what do you do to overcome this?
The answer is to come to a vendor listed on TDF who knows the options and knows the "Chinese Business" that goes on. If you buy from a trusted vendor on TDF or from a manufacturer direct listed here then you will get what you think you'll get . . . Doing business with sellers not subscribing to TDF is like trying to find your way through Beijing Fog.

The Chinese manufacturers which you'll find here are, in alphabetical order
DS - Doll Sweet
Hitdoll
Sanhui
WM and from them, YL and OR
and all these dolls are well documented on the forum

Some vendors have head variations specific to them and RLSD comes to mind - but choosing a vendor can depend on who is local to you and what languages they are familiar with.

khaireiza - I'm really confused by your nail varnish remover test. The other test is heat. Perhaps next to the neck bolt, so hidden by the head, is the best place to test on your lady. A soldering iron should melt it. Also if you cut off a slither, possibly from around the neck, if you try to burn it, TPE will melt rather like candle wax and burn easily with a yellow flame leaving a black residue whereas silicone does not melt and if it burns will burn with a particularly white rather than yellow flame, and leave a white ash.

Best wishes

Harem
hi I did the test! I'm glad I did it... I think its really a silicone from what I read on your description. the end result are white ashes and when touching it, you can feel some sort of sticky feeling kindda like a glue that about to cure. but the fire aren't white as you describe... still kindda yellow, take a look to the picture I attach

khaireiza
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by khaireiza »

owh what I mean by "feeling like a sticky glue about to cure" are the remaining silicone that didn't got burn. not the ashes lol

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Did it seem to melt? Oozing liquid like candle wax?

This is rather an important thread as it's unknown whether Warmdoll are another reseller for TPE dolls of known or unknown sources or whether they are actually manufacturing in silicone.

The white ash suggests silicone. The nail varnish remover suggests likewise. What is really odd is the behaviour with the "glue" supplied, which is what one would expect with TPE

Reaction to soldering iron might be the absolute test as silicone simply does not melt.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

khaireiza
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by khaireiza »

nope as you can see in the picture , its not melting... but there's a liquid feeling like a glue when I touch the remaining silicone. and the remaining silicone feel rather soft then before it was burn... like a glue almost cure. Btw the glue I got is send by me by the sales person after I contacting her telling about the stain like bruise. And it was free. I just need to pay for the shipping fee.

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

haremlover,

what do you mean by "JY doll"? This jydoll site? http://goo.gl/2Zj2xX
And who's then a "Shenzhen ShengYi Adult Products Co"?

I'm asking because I'm looking at this beauty and trying to understand whether it's good as khaireiza's one or just a poor scam:
ShengYi http://goo.gl/J01tqS
and same can be found on jydoll site (shown as 148cm doll)

What do you think?
Are there any reviews or comments about exactly those dolls?
Last edited by jiayi on Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed link Jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi! And WELCOME!

Yes - that's JY

We've seen a couple of dolls we assume to have been from JY on the forum bought from ebay and the like which have either fallen to pieces or about which there's been a deathly hush after a fortnight . . .

That Shenzhen seller is merely another reseller and not a manufacturer. The prices accord with retail prices of JY.

We have been warned time and time agian, by WM, Beautiful Dolls, OR and now YL about the quality of these dolls and the ones that we've seen on the forum accord with what we've been warned about.

IT REALLY IS NOT WORTH THE RISK HAVING BEEN WARNED AND SEEN EXAMPLES

I have been severely tempted to buy myself to test . . . but in the circumstances am glad that I've saved my money.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

Thanks for reply, haremlover!

>>which there's been a deathly hush after a fortnight . . .

If you're saying about these two cases, it looks like it's not JY dolls. Or other cases?
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=69337
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=66838

>>We have been warned time and time agian, by WM, Beautiful Dolls, OR and now YL

Aren't they the interested parties, competitors to say that?
The main concern for me right now is a low price. It's too cheap to be good. But after khaireiza's example, I thought "why not?" (however still even cheaper then khaireiza's)

>>severely tempted to buy myself to test .

That's the worst part! Wasting 1.5K$ for experiments is not for me too. But on pictures they are so beautiful)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - those two are the ones that come to mind but I think there is another where after initial enthusiasm and congratulations the thread has gone distinctly quiet.

Of course one might be wary that "commercial competitors" have given the warnings, but the examples above accord with those warnings which is why I regard them with more weight than mere "Chinese business".

Personally I think that WM are doing amazingly innovative things which are worthy of support and that both Hitdoll and Sanhui are coming out with silicone productions affordably which will make TPE producers irrelevant.

Because the price incentive to sell JY dolls is so large and potentially to supply JY versions I wouldn't go near any vendor who sports the recognisable JY photos with a barge pole.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Don't forget about J.M joy model doll, harem.
They are a manufacturer
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - of course. Apologies for error. There are other manufacturers also but I was focussing on game changing competitiveness of affordability.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Cool harem. Jm is releasing a new skeleton i hear.
That may be a game changer for them.they now offer other skin tones as well.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

That's good news. I have heard also that Z-Onedoll have now upgraded the wrists of their dolls.

So the well known Chinese manufacturers are all upping their game, raising their quality and it's the cheap Chinese dolls about which one has to be very circumspect indeed.

As a guideline any doll below $2000 should be subject to especial scutiny, and below $1800 more so. Dolls below $1400 without any doubt at all are likely to come from JY with the risks that we've been warned about. Any seller showing photos of the JY dolls
ImageImageImage
md165 hand.jpg
md165 hand.jpg (88.03 KiB) Viewed 3571 times
should be avoided like the plague.

If a reseller is dealing with JY and advertising cheap dolls then the temptation to send out a JY doll no matter what appears to be advertised making significant extra profit speaks for itself.

Any seller dealing with JY who jumbles information about sizes, for instance showing the WM155 and labelling it by any other size should be shunned wholesale. The excuse upon dispute will be simply that the photographs are representative only and any action upon disappointment will be utterly unenforceable.

Because sexdolls are sexdolls and at best in unenlightened circles the subject of sniggering at best, unscrupulous sellers and particularly ones beyond the arms of legal enforceability agreements are a matter of buyer beware. It's for these reasons that TDF is proud to have a system of vendor vetting and affiliation and vendors and manufacturers here increasingly show characteristics of a family. This isn't a matter of commercial exclusion or commercial protection but giving a degree of security for TDF members.

It's important not to be bedazzled by boobs and even I'm beginning to learn to resist the doll that's looking me in the eyes. One's brain has to be firmly fixed in one's head and not distracted by instincts from nether regions.

Best wishes

Harem

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

haremlover,
thanks for your warnings about cheap dolls and inferior TPE. But sometimes it sounds as prejudication. I mean those two pictures you're posting everywhere. Are you sure it's JY dolls?

1. Shelley-shadow's case.
"Retail price was $2249.99" - a bit too much for JY doll, isn't it?

2. mantenna's case
I don't know, but I hadn't seen that head on jy site. Maybe I missed it. Also doll looks like it was treated really harsh. And he wants $1000 for that, hence I suppose original price was much higher.

All I want to say is that two poorly related pictures don't make statistics. I'm waiting for hands-on reviews from Stormhb and jaybee111 and maybe any other new members of "Cheap JY dolls club")) in several next months.

INFORMATIONS