www.wmdolls.com

Beware of cheap Japanese dolls that's made in China

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Beware of cheap Japanese dolls that's made in China

Post by haremlover »

Yes - I appreciate where you're coming from. There is also confusion as to who makes what for who and so the number of us who have been looking at this problem refer to it as "Beijing Fog".

A number of us know someone from whom we know that we can obtain a "genuine JY doll" for testing at around $1k + transport
Is this JY or WM.jpg
Is this JY or WM.jpg (53.07 KiB) Viewed 6910 times
That is without doubt a JY doll. At that price now you can see the significant motive and popularity for less than scrupulous resellers to buy at that price and sell with photographs of convenience at over $1200 profit.

This doll
fake fake2.jpg
fake fake2.jpg (93.3 KiB) Viewed 6910 times
fake fake 4.jpg
fake fake 4.jpg (89.54 KiB) Viewed 6910 times
is a known JY doll with known JY images. The bear is recognisable as a prop in many JY reseller photos.

Elsewhere I have posted a photo taken at the JY factory of the skeleton manufactory. The skeleton component is rusty, with in the background a member of arm skeleton which is dented and has a piece of TPE attached and with rubbish all over the floor. It's not very impressive and rather indicative of the level of sophistication of the production facility which might be indicative of the level of sophistication of the product itself.

Some of the publicity photos relating to the JY dolls demonstrate great sophistication of discernment. Above in this thread I used the one where the photo shows the assistant in the course of balancing her ladyship on the edge of the bath. Another such photo of the lady in the plastic chair in front of a low wall on a spotty background with greenery behind actually shows a young Chinese child sitting next to the blanket and which I'm not allowed to republish here. For a while spotting such photos was a matter of sport and sad entertainment for a number of us and a friend found a hilarious JY one of a doll photographed in a sexual position on a stained sheet. They sure know what's attractive about a sexdoll.

On their website at one stage they showed a photo of their factory
JY factory not.jpg
JY factory not.jpg (25.7 KiB) Viewed 6908 times
but a friend who had visited the factory was able to tell us that this was not their factory.

The website showed photos of the inside of their factory and in fact one was of a factory making plastic cutlery whilst another was a company marketing stationary materials.

From these indications a number of us concluded that with respect to this company one can't rely on what one sees and on that basis I have been even less willing to gamble the £1k necessary to buy a doll I don't want and be not willing to sell it on to some unsuspecting victim.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

nerttu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nerttu »

Hi Harem
I am thinking to buy a doll and i found a beautiful one. After a research it seems to be JY doll. Now you say they are not good ones. BTW the fotos you send to this forum (fake2.jpg and fake4.jpg) ARE NOT JY dolls!!!! Sure there is a doll with bear in bed but the doll,the bear and the room is not the same whitch are in manufactors site (http://goo.gl/2Zj2xX).Same goes the sitting doll. There is a warning in manufactors site about these pictures!!! I would be happy if someone who has JY doll would could tell his experience about the doll

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi! And WELCOME!

Those photos come directly from the JY site: if they are to demonstrate the fakes they do demonstrate the similarity of the faker's marketing. The doll with the bear
Copy of km165 bear.jpg
Copy of km165 bear.jpg (32.99 KiB) Viewed 6818 times
is a theme that the fakers of JY who fake WM are faking and these dolls are to be avoided.

As soon as one gets outside the WM 1AM OR YL family of dolls marketed by them and authorised resellers one gets into a market where there are fakers and fakers of fakers and what you receive is . . . pot luck.

I could easily get my hands on one for $900 + $400 transport but haven't wanted to risk the money. If a seller is in the Baoan District of Shenzhen what you get is anyone's guess.

You'll find on other threads photos that I have posted which are directly known to be from the JY factory which indicate the sophistication and quality of their production facilities.

The photos might look supremely beautiful but what you receive and her appearance some months down the line might be another matter.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

nerttu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nerttu »

Harem
That picture is JY doll but you send two pictures earlier (fake2.jpg and face4.jpg) and told that those are sertanly JY dolls. They are not (bear is diffrent colour, the room is wrong and the doll is not nearly sa good looking as the JY doll with the bear. Same goes the sitting doll. But never the less have you ever head doll seller called PiB or http://partyinbkk.com/? They say and i qoute (Our sales office locations in Bangkok, Thailand, Hong Kong and Singapore. Our factories and suppliers, located in Bangkok as well as in Zhejiang China). BTW the doll i`m looking for is Gorgeous Hot Sexy Legs Big Breast Sex Doll (158cm) and that is definitely JY doll. Is the Dongguan Junying Plastic Products Factory (maker of JY dolls) in Zhejiang in China????

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Whoops! I've got fooled by the fakes of the fakes . . . It's called "Chinese Business" and shrowded in Beijing Fog.

Beijing fog and Chinese Business extends to Bangkok where your dollseller is.

On http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 35#p869235 you'll find one of the photos taken at the JY factory.

WM, JY and Beautiful Dolls have all warned us of fakes and experiences of members point to those warnings being valid.

If you want to be bedazzled by the boobs and possibly throw money in a direction that others have found that they have regretted please do buy your beloved and we look forward to hearing about how good she is - but it might be significant that a member having bought one of these dolls very enthusiastically posting about her arrival has been rather absent since. Here's the thread - http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=68614

I would not want to accompany Orpheus on his journey whilst Maenads are around. It appears that no-one has seen anything of anyone after encountering a Maenad. As a priest of Dionysus I have been warned of their dangers.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

nerttu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nerttu »

Hi Harem
The link of the thread is usefull and allthouh the e-bay link whitch Storm sended refered differend doll both are JY dolls for sure. What about that company or website i was asking for? No hurry answering, i`m going to sleep. Thanks.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The problem is that as soon as one's dealing with a seller of JY dolls there are so many fakers, including JY themselves faking dolls that can be mistaken superficially for WM, that one can't at all what's being sold or what one receives from where.

Being a skinflint myself and saving up for what I know to be good, having seen the warnings and having seen reports by other members I haven't wanted to risk experiencing likewise. It's for that reason that I've done my best to do appropriate research on these dolls as their sources and outlets are legion.

My advice is to save your money, look at genuine WM 1AM OR YL family dolls, keep your eyes open for the new Sanhui 160 as well as the Z-Onedoll/Hitdoll 160 if you want to keep your budget below that of DS.

The variety of known _good_ dolls from these manufacturers is diverse enough to cater for a large range of tastes.

If you've got money to burn please do buy one and tell us all about her not just on arrival but 4 and 8 months down the line.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Harem you are going above and beypnd any measure to spot these fakes.
You can lead a horse to waterbutcannot make him drink.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Fine :-) The best cure for those wanting to follow Orpheus unheeding of the dangers of the Maenads is for them to follow blindly with the result that entrapped in Hades we will never hear their wailing from the other side.

:-)

:glou:

They will tell us of the paradise to which we have been willfully blind, and only Chronos will enlighten us.

Please will one of the afflicted with more money than wisdom buy one of these Maenads so that we can properly assess whether Silenus speaks truthfully.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Great post Harem. Always have been a fan of greek and roman mythology.

I hope that he gets a decent doll for the money.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thanks ;-)

A very rational answer arising from direct experience comes on http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 20#p895320

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

After having foolishly and impulsively going to my 2 favorite and trusted websites (Amazon and eBay) to see what this Sex Doll thing was all about and placing 1x Amazon order and winning 3x eBay auctions, the wait began - in order it was Angel, f*cked, f*cked and, yep, f*cked.

THEN I researched, discovered TDF (right there in the top of my BING search just a click away) and did what I should have done in the first place. Waited, watched and learned.

When my new girl shows up it will be thanks to TDF and all the hard work you guys/gals do researching and sharing.
L✰neR✯nger

JasonOkata

Post by JasonOkata »

It all depends on what compromises you are willing to make when searching for one of these REALDOLLS cause I actually did purchase a quality Love Doll from China several months ago through Amazon.com and she is the real deal with silicone skin and flexable joints and metal skeleton. Yeah she came headless in the box and you had to screw her head on but she has the standard 3 holes for oral, vaginal or anal I just hate that they moved the vagina and anal hole a bit more forward then they are on a real girl but if you push her legs up and apart the positioning looks right for missionary sex. The joints were stiff on her but the more I moved them the more they loosened up. Some areas are still stiff as I have not moved those parts often.

The total cost for her which included shipping was about $950.00 USD so it was just shy of $1000.00.

But here is the catch she is a mini love doll not a full height that is about 5'4" which is my height by the way but she is about 3'4". Yes she is the height of like a 8 year old girl but she has a huge rack so if anything it feels like doing it with a very slim midgit and hope that term won't be offensive to anyone cause I don't know what some of the proper terms in the new age are for everything cause they change almost with every generation.

I don't have any pictures of mine to post in here as I never took any but if anyone is that curious that much you can contact me via email (removed) and I can show you what mine looks like. I know mine is not a full size doll but she is better then nothing for someone like me who keeps getting with every bad girl out there and during the times I am single I do get urges and all but it's hard to find decent real girls especially at college age or just over cause they all want to screw around and just have fun rather then get serious but I am 27.
Last edited by netwit on Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed personal info

JasonOkata

Post by JasonOkata »

Be careful of the site Alibaba or AliExpress cause I did get ripped off by them 2 years ago when I first tried to buy a Love Doll cause they had a lot of fake pictures of the TPE but what they were selling were cheap blow ups that all look the same and are probably mass produced and looked so fake it was laughable. It said they were cheap blow up dolls with a PVC skeleton for costs just under $200.00 at most and I was fooled thinking that they still looked real like the images and made of some kind of more realistic rubber that was air tight but that was my stupid mistake that they looked nothing like the image it was more like a blow up (removed). The only things on her that looked real enough to be arousing were her hands, feet and head but no oral sex option but those were solid and detailed (removed). So to everyone don't get fooled by that, there are no real looking blow ups in existence if you want quality then save up and buy a mini love doll like I did cause I used my income tax check or if you can swing it save up for a year in a savings account and you can afford a full size. But make sure the fine print on the page says Metal Skeleton and Silicone Skin TPE or something of those lines.
Last edited by netwit on Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed; Rule 3a

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

China is not a communist country anymore but a capitalist dictatorship. What the US may soon be haha. The best Chinese dolls are made by DSdoll, JMdoll and Sanhui, you really can't go wrong with them. Labor costs are a fraction of what they are in the US or Europe. Realdolls on the other hand, made in one of the most expensive cities on earth by a guy that's a millionaire so you are paying lots of overhead. Same with Orient Industry in Japan. Simply don't buy dolls off eBay, amazon, Alibaba, AliExpress etc, do your research on TDF and you can get a good deal on a mid range quality Chinese made doll.

INFORMATIONS