www.wmdolls.com

AliExpress Official Site

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

AliExpress Official Site

Post by silicon »

HI,can anyone help me,i found this doll on the AliExpress Official Site it seems to good to be true are thay a site to be trusted Price:
US $1,972.00 / piece

Discount Price:
US $1,695.92 / piece
3 days left 146cm Yesenia japanese silicone sex dolls, lifelike sex doll with skeleton, real silicone sex dolls with oral adult dollAliExpress Official Site‎146cm Yesenia japanese silicone sex dolls, lifelike sex doll with skeleton, real silicone sex dolls with oral adult doll HELP PLEASE from SILICON.

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: AliExpress Official Site

Post by thelionking »

Try the forum's scam alert section. And it is highly advised to stay away from "Ali-bobble-heads" because you are very likely going to get scammed ordering from them.
The best advice anyone can give you here is to order from the approved vendors here on the forum. Why? I'm glad you asked.
One, there is a security approval process they have to go through before they can become approved vendors here. Two, vendors here tend to enjoy giving TDF members discounted prices as opposed to the price you pay ordering straight from their web page. Three, you can PM the vendor here with any questions or inquiries you may have about a certain doll. Four, other members can give advice on a certain doll....
I'm sure there are more, but definitely stay away from "Ali-get-scammed-city."
~Simba

" 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 ... Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. " 1 Corinthians 7:26-27 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=57746

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

I suggest you look into this thread for the real info and pictures:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 11&t=57415
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

hookme
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hookme »

I purchased a doll on AliExpress. I did get the doll and it was beautiful like the sellers pictures but it ripped the day after receiving her and never had a chance to use her. I believe it was because of bad silicone .

mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mossy500 »

don't do it. we have a bunch of trusted vendors here. if you buy form them you are guaranteed to get the doll you ordered, some of them even give discounts to TDF members. with Ali there is no guarantee that the doll pictured is the one you receive, and many of the pictures they use are stolen from TDF members.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Stay away! too much risk.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

http://www.--Non-verified Vendor--

Post by silicon »

Is this what it seems, looks very good, what do we know then from Silicon..

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

http://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/

Post by silicon »

customdolls, anyone got any info, looks good, from Silicon ..

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

I would recommend to buy your doll from an authorised reseller.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

What the other guys have said is the best advice you're ever likely to see silicon. :D :D

I really usually wouldn't just reiterate what others have said - but I hope there's weight in numbers that influences you into realizing there's a world of scammers out there - be very careful.

Good luck I hope you find the doll of your dreams. :D

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Thanks everyone i will heed your advice. What i still dont know is how to put a picture in my post ,many thanks from silicon .

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

silicon wrote:What i still dont know is how to put a picture in my post ,many thanks from silicon .
Here's how to attach a picture to a post: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=41292
Here's how to link a Doll Album picture to a post: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=18798

TrakeM
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TrakeM »

Anyone know who the actual manufacturer is on the Yesenia doll? I'm interested in seeing if this doll actually exists and is being sold by a reputable company.

Decatprio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Decatprio »

That ad is bogus. The doll is a YL Doll 148cm body but I forget what face. Mandos put that doll together and the pictures are from his photo shoot. Ask him about it, don't deal with AliExpress

Here is a link to a thread with the photos and discussion of that doll ------> http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 5&start=60

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

thelionking wrote:Try the forum's scam alert section. And it is highly advised to stay away from "Ali-bobble-heads" because you are very likely going to get scammed ordering from them.
The best advice anyone can give you here is to order from the approved vendors here on the forum. Why? I'm glad you asked...
Sorry, I MUST stay anything oposite.
I am an A4 AliExpress customer for years. I never met ANY problem. I bought more expensive product than this silicone nice one.
EVERY purchase is covered by bulletproof shleter. Is seller verified or not? It is not important.
First, you pay the product. The whole amount of money stays at AliExpress itself, until you PROOVE, the product arrived and IS AS deciribed. If not, you will open a dispute, send the product back and whole amount of spended money is refunded ASAP.
Yes, of course, you must pay the return fee - thos ONLY is your risk. In these days Im thinking of ordering Yesenia.
The dolls are porduced by Shenzhen J-Sun Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
I communicated with their represenatives, what answered my questions clearly and quick.
Also I personally know two sattisfied buyers of this nice Yesenia (thru Ali), so cons should be known to me...

INFORMATIONS