www.wmdolls.com

j-suntech company... scam?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
naughtydoll99
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: j-suntech company... scam?

Post by naughtydoll99 »

J-suntech is mainly a vendor but not for all dolls. they carry the doll selling of WMdoll, YLdoll, ORdoll, sanhui doll, etc.
I have seen many dolls in their shop and many of them could be also find in the WMdoll. maybe this is just because the WMdoll range is wider than others. as you could also find other dolls on their web, the YL, OR, etc.

But they looks like not just a simple vendor, cause I happen to seen a doll from them which was not be founded from other vendors, I don't know whether this is their design(I have known that some doll vendors also do some design for themselves based on other factory). the doll pictures as below:
<picture removed, Rule 1>

I have tried a doll from them, and they told me the doll is authentic WMdoll, the real product I got is truely WMdoll quality from my personal judgement. why do I try a doll from them? mainly because the sales is frankly enough and tell me a lot of the sex doll staff, Oh yes they tell me they have a tanned skin option that I have known from other sellers, so I decided to try one as it is also not a expensive cost for a 100cm doll, and I get some extra wigs as they told me this is for new customers(possible they do it for all customers and just tell me like that to get me happy).

another things I know about them is. the products list in their shop is not clear, with various things annoy, dildos, vibrators, I do not like that things was listed in the sex doll list. I don't know what this guy's thoughts, that is really a ugly product showcase.

Anyway, if no one have get a bad dolls from them, I think their well-known dolls(the popular types you could see in this forum or in wmdoll list) is okay to buy from them. for the special doll you didn't see it from any other vendor, you need to do more work to check that.

Is there anyone have tried their products and feedback to me? I am a little expecting that cause I sometimes find some tempting doll on their shop. yes including above one. I might try the above one in the new year as my last doll from them is so far so good.
Last edited by Nescio50 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Picture removed, Rule 1.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thanks for your very open view on them. Doing business with people in China is . . . good fun . . . because on the one hand they can be so willing and helpful . . . and on the other hand without experience of reliability, the opposite can often be expected. Certainly there is a smiling face that they do which is made by WM and which is specific to them in particular.

The photo you've posted - is that a 100cm?

If it's larger than a 100cm I'd hazard that the fingernails indicate a different source.

WM fingernails in the larger sizes are always distinctive.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

naughtydoll99
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by naughtydoll99 »

haremlover wrote:Thanks for your very open view on them. Doing business with people in China is . . . good fun . . . because on the one hand they can be so willing and helpful . . . and on the other hand without experience of reliability, the opposite can often be expected. Certainly there is a smiling face that they do which is made by WM and which is specific to them in particular.

The photo you've posted - is that a 100cm?

If it's larger than a 100cm I'd hazard that the fingernails indicate a different source.

WM fingernails in the larger sizes are always distinctive.

Best wishes

Harem

Shows that a 128cm doll with small breast. I didn't see this doll body before, nor this doll face.
The last business with them is because that's a well-known 100 WMdoll, so I thought it could be the authentic as they told me, and it did.
But this doll is not able to be found on WMdoll list, I have asked them some information about this doll. Peter zhang didn't tell me too much and he just told me there are only 3 authentic sellers of this doll in China. 8O . I could understand he don't want tell the other 2 sellers to me.

I compare this doll with other dolls, it is a relatively higher price than the similar other doll, possibly they have invest a fund developing for this design. anyway, I have been keep holding on for many weeks to getting this doll. possibly I will get it in the next few weeks, I will keep updating about this.
If this doll could have the quality as description, that would be enough for me. I don't need surprisingly good, just get me quality as pictured. :?

Seems I am the only newbie tried them?

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

J-suntech is a legit company I deal with them constantly and have excellent experience with them. They are not nor will be a TDF verified vendor because they have an Ali Baba site. They have some original dolls and faces.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

Konduit wrote:http://j-suntech.en.alibaba.com/

Is it scam, or a vendor?
The prices seems too good for be real.
What you think? Or what you know about them?

Thank you so much

Dave
This is "Shenzen J-Sun Electronic Company" right?

I've bought from them in the past.
I would only trust J-suntech on Alibaba because of the customer service they gave me.
The doll was shipped to my door from China to Minnesota in a little over a month!
They also have trade assurance on Alibaba so that's nice.

They may not be TDF approved but I trust them for my above mentioned reasons.

This being said,
saving that little extra money and buying from a TDF approved vendor will give you top notch quality which may not always be the case when dealing with Chinese products.

edit: Bad Side: :twisted: Almost forgot to mention, my doll has the older style WM breasts so they are solid not hollow like newer models. I couldn't chose standing feet option either :cry:. Perhaps J-Sun sells overstock dolls which is why they are cheaper and I couldn't really customize anything.

Good Side: :angel: The price, shipping included, was $1200(I tried haggling down to $1000 :wink: ) so that was about half as much as on the official website price!
She's a great first doll! I've learned a lot of the do's and don'ts, while at the same time saving up the money I saved for the doll I really want later. 10 months after purchase I still like my doll quite a bit and she's still flawless to me! :mrgreen:

I would be cautious buying anything under 140cm though in case it is taken at customs for looking too young!!!
I hope this helps you make your decision
website:https://j-suntech.en.alibaba.com/produc ... sGallery=Y
:glou:
- My Dreams Become Reality... -

DollAdict
Former Member

Post by DollAdict »

I recognize one doll, and that that 100cm girl with big breasts. That is a WM doll. In Europe sold for about 1150 euro by vendors which been marked as good at this forum. They sell it for 778 usd/euro. Seen the high tax rate and customs here, that might be a real price.

cloudaven
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cloudaven »

man thanks guys for the help i was curious too because i have been wanting a doll for a long time now so the more info i have the better it will be when i can actually purchase a doll...

Serjio

Post by Serjio »

Hello! For a year, I collected my thoughts ... Where to buy my first TPE doll. I was very afraid of meeting a scam. Back in 2015, I saw on the Internet photos of dolls from the j-suntech store. And last year, I again remembered this store. Began to study reviews online. Found this thread in this forum. I believed in this shop. Because he works since 2015. And I decided to make an order. Very nice seller SMILE. Always answer all questions. Nice to talk to people. After payment, after 2 weeks my doll was sent. And when the parcel got stuck on the border with my country (there was an overload at the customs), the seller offered to cancel the transaction and return the money! I decided to wait for my doll as much time as necessary. And I waited for her! After 3 months, I received my doll and am very pleased. It's just that I live in Ukraine and we get packages for very long. This is not the fault of the seller. I really enjoyed the service. All this time the seller was in touch with me. This was my first online shopping experience in China. By the way, the store has changed the address. When I ordered the doll, the address was on the .com domain, and when I received it, the address moved to the .net domain.

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Click on the link, I get a 404, error page can not be found

Serjio

Post by Serjio »

harvey48 wrote:Click on the link, I get a 404, error page can not be found
I'm in Ukraine. I go to the site of the store. Everything works great. Here is the link. https://www.j-suntech.net The store has a new address. Can your store be blocked in your country? I attach a screenshot.Image

psy

Post by psy »

Im about to buy from J-suntech.net because previous buyers said they had good result, but that was in 2016. Any word of warning? Anything i should ask them before i make a purchase?
I can only find the doll i like on their company.

Thank you!

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

I have not bought recently from J-Suntech. My last J-Suntech purchases are from some years ago.

My "Veronica" and "Isabella" are from J-Suntech. Have a look at my signature down below.
You can see some of my "Yesenia" (WM140) pictures at this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=66896&hilit=siliconeman&start=15
She came from J-Suntech as well.

So I have good experiences with J-Suntech. I hope they still provide excellent service today.

INFORMATIONS