www.wmdolls.com

Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpress

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
iwantmoar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpre

Post by iwantmoar »

Coincidentally, ebay and aliexpress were the first places I saw in search. It's a good thing I ended up here instead.

Redflash
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Redflash »

I've been away from the forum for a bit. Just found a site selling direct from China called your next girlfriend. YournextGF.com I've searched here for information on them. They have a pretty well organized and polished site. It appears they sell mostly tpe dolls but the variety if huge. Some of the pictures on their site can be seen elsewhere, as has been described in this thread. Attached are a couple screen shots from their site. Are they a known retailer? Does TDF have an opinion on them yet? Any information is appreciated, I have several dolls but spring is in the air and I've been shopping a little...:) Also, if this is the wrong thread for this question, please direct me to the right spot, my apologies in advance.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (3.17 MiB) Viewed 7898 times
image.png
image.png (1.71 MiB) Viewed 7898 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I'll PM you, but for now, here are my thoughts.
The site is well done.
On a good note, you do not see any obvious signs of fake dolls. What I mean by this is you will not see the WM 155 picture being used to sell a larger or smaller version like the seller from Spain.
On a bad note, the prices on some of the dolls are way too high like the 163's.
On a bad note, I see a couple dolls for sale that I know are suppose to be marked lower due to a special promotion by the man who makes the dolls himself. How do I know this? He emailed me and told me to change
the prices on my site to a certain amount.
Now, if this site is new, they might have used my YNGF idea and changed the "new" to "next". That is not illegal, but if so, it would have been nice to ask. For example, I sell DS dolls and I asked John for permission to use pictures from his site.
Getting back to the YNGF thingie, attached are pictures George of XS dolls took for me.
Best,
Jeff
Attachments
yngf.JPG
yngf.JPG (111.66 KiB) Viewed 7880 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

kinkyboy1981
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by kinkyboy1981 »

very informative guys! but i was brought in contact with a company from Singapore and asked them a lot of questions and got straight good anwsers and they send me new taken pictures (with card with my name etc)
i was pretty convinced and they do Insurance and all kinds of payment so seems legit
what do you think?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

There are some very genuine retailers.

If you have bought a TPE doll which is advertised as silicone that's a sign that one's dealing with "Chinese business". . . .

The problem in this is the fakers in the market and even one company that makes silicone fakes of the TPE fakes!

If you post here a link to the advert and or photos of your lady members might have more clues.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

siliconedoll

Post by siliconedoll »

Luckily,I can visit doll factories in China,no need to buy online.

ronron321
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ronron321 »

Helping others not to loose their money. Sweet!

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

kinkyboy1981 wrote:very informative guys! but i was brought in contact with a company from Singapore and asked them a lot of questions and got straight good anwsers and they send me new taken pictures (with card with my name etc)
i was pretty convinced and they do Insurance and all kinds of payment so seems legit
what do you think?
Before you consider pulling the trigger, try seeing what the TDF approved vendors can do as far as price, and contact them saying your a dollforum member and see if they can give you any additional discount.

Then carefully consider how much the difference in price is really worth it to you and if you are willing to gamble just to save that small amount of the dolls total price.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Photograph with your name on it only proves as far as it goes. What materials the doll is made of and quality of skeleton that turns up you'll only discover when you get her.

There are apparently a lot of people making money out of making and selling fake dolls.

The mainstream manufacturers know what they're doing, having sold enough to get their products increasingly right whilst leaving the copyists still in their experimental stages. I'd leave the experimental products for others to buy . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

haremlover wrote:Photograph with your name on it only proves as far as it goes. What materials the doll is made of and quality of skeleton that turns up you'll only discover when you get her.

There are apparently a lot of people making money out of making and selling fake dolls.

The mainstream manufacturers know what they're doing, having sold enough to get their products increasingly right whilst leaving the copyists still in their experimental stages. I'd leave the experimental products for others to buy . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Agreed, that is why I have decided to buy a DS-mini.

DS and Aiko are the only companies (that I know of) actually showing pictures of the skeleton.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

kinkyboy1981 wrote:very informative guys! but i was brought in contact with a company from Singapore and asked them a lot of questions and got straight good anwsers and they send me new taken pictures (with card with my name etc)
what do you think?
Well, if they sell copies they look the same... Only durability is different... There is also a chance they sell a good product. I don't know.
But... If you like any doll, post a photo of her here... TDF members will direct you to the best safe place to purchase her at the best market price possible :)

Funtoy123

Post by Funtoy123 »

Guys help please !! Why I came too you !I need to know before I do anything yl doll shop a legit place to shop ?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Funtoy123

Post by Funtoy123 »

Thanks much just the price threw me off guard .

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

Funtoy123 wrote:Thanks much just the price threw me off guard .
They are a manufaturer located in China. On this site you buy direct from the factory, doesn't get cheaper than the source. I don't know if they charge extra for shipping, but depending on where you are, you'll have to pay taxes and import duty to bring them into your country. If you buy the same doll at a local vendor, those have been paid and added to the price already! If you don't want to deal with customs, you'd be better off by dealing with one of their authorised partners in the US or EU, depending on your location.

INFORMATIONS