www.wmdolls.com

Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpress

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpre

Post by haremlover »

skynight - please can you demonstrate that those sites are dealing with the YL factory direct? Eric has responded above, direct from the factory, and says that anyone buying will get a doll that might look the same but . . . doesn't last.

There are a myriad of sources buried in Chinese fog and which obscures an industry of fakery.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

I was referring to YL doll's own website. He won't find it cheaper than there! But he'll have to pay for the import so it might be better to buy from one of the vendors here that are resellers of YL or ask YL support for trustworthy resellers of their dolls close to him which can be done through pm on here!
Sorry for the missunderstanding!

DollGuy25
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DollGuy25 »

Yes there is a lot of 'funny business' going on so if one wants to be certain they're getting a good doll, vendors here are the way to go.

Having said that it's possible to make some good purchases on these sites granted you do some research and know what to expect. Most sellers has reviews unless they are new sellers and if they have thousands of deals done with good reviews or plenty of good reviews on a particular item being sold, you're unlikely to be ripped off. As far as quality goes: Well you can't know for certain and I wouldn't spend thousands of dollars so swiftly. But some doll copies are being sold from manufacturers for 50-60% of what vendors take for them. They might be of worse quality and prone to brekdown more quickly but at the same time it might be suitable for some people, especially those that doesn't have a lot of cash or beginners that wants to find out if dolls are for them without spending a lot of money. Even for small TPE dolls you're looking at $1000+ from vendors.

Not to encourage people to seek dolls out on wholesale or auction sites. Just saying that if used properly, they are a lot safer than buying from random websites (where you have nothing to go on but their phony reviews and no escrow services so once you paid, the money is gone).

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - I agree with you to that extent but having watched the forum quite closely I haven't seen many members who have bought a poor quality fake doll once go on having been fired with a great enthusiasm - save one member who has since built up quite a collection. The falling to pieces doll has rather a low resale value 8O so money spent in that way can be rather a dead loss. It's arguably better to keep an eye on second hand dolls and buy a good doll at a price that one knows one can re-sell at or in buying from a reputable vendor one will be able to sell making less loss than the dead loss of a duff one. Cheap on the ebay type sites might not be cheap in the long-run.

It's not just the money, it's also the psychology. Having been fortunate enough to open the boxes of a new doll who's overwhelmed me with her realism and sparked a reality of a sense of a real lady coming to visit me, the psychology of this is important and possibly been contributory in my personal enthusiasm. Having also opened the box on a doll that immediately turned me off was equally damaging and were it to have been my first experience I'd probably have been put off dolls entirely.

So buying a not-so-cheap cheapy to see if one's a doll-person or not might well be a way of guaranteeing that one's not a doll person at all. It's doll that turn you off
ImageImage
that gave inflatables a bad name and sexdolls subsequently all to be tarnished with the same brush. The shock of having a horrible doll arriving on you is ghastly and it's here that for a good experience people new to dolls might well avoid risks of the bad.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

newguy34
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by newguy34 »

How about this site and doll?? She looks gorgeous. Have read some positive things on the site but take it with a pinch of salt https://www.racyme.com/153cm-bandi-sili ... esale.html

Cheers

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The dolls from sources thought to be Racyme have been terrible quality.

The manufacturer(s) producing those sculptures split apart with the good guys going to a new factory producing good quality dolls. They are not TDF approved yet but some TDF vendors will be able to get them for you reliably. Miracle at Dolls Castle is very helpful based on site in China, Doug at Passion Dolls and Jeff at Booty Call Dolls both in USA and Sandro at Dollstudio in Europe. Ask them what they can do getting you a JY.

JY are not as sophisticated, for instance with hollow breasts available from OR, YL and WM, but they are improving and working with innovative people.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

newguy34
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by newguy34 »

haremlover wrote:The dolls from sources thought to be Racyme have been terrible quality.

The manufacturer(s) producing those sculptures split apart with the good guys going to a new factory producing good quality dolls. They are not TDF approved yet but some TDF vendors will be able to get them for you reliably. Miracle at Dolls Castle is very helpful based on site in China, Doug at Passion Dolls and Jeff at Booty Call Dolls both in USA and Sandro at Dollstudio in Europe. Ask them what they can do getting you a JY.

JY are not as sophisticated, for instance with hollow breasts available from OR, YL and WM, but they are improving and working with innovative people.

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks for your reply. So where can I find that same doll I posted from a reputable vendor??

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

All the vendors I have mentioned are here on TDF

I haven't got time this afternoon to give you the URLs as lunch is on the table but you'll find them all listed from www.dollforum.com/forum

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

The problem often is that when you google products, Aliexpress, Ebay and Amazon are the top results. Especially when you try to search for an EU store.

If I had not found this forum, I would've bought some inferior product from an Amazon vendor and wasted a ton of money. It was really difficult to find actual EU vendors via google so the TDF approved Vendors list was godsent.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

newguy34
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by newguy34 »

haremlover wrote:

Harem
By hollow do you mean they are squishy?. I now have my eye on a WM 156 C-cup, do the dolls from WM have squeezable boobs and very squishy skin as can be seen in this video https://xhamster.com/movies/5104762/1am ... _doll.html

thanks again

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

WM have found a way to put air pockets inside breasts. This reduces weight and, if one uses a syringe, one can introduce more air and make them a little larger.

JY to my knowledge have not found out how to do this yet so breasts are solid as far as I am aware. Still quite pleasurable, but solid. WM breasts will jiggle more naturally.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

haremlover wrote:WM have found a way to put air pockets inside breasts. This reduces weight and, if one uses a syringe, one can introduce more air and make them a little larger.

JY to my knowledge have not found out how to do this yet so breasts are solid as far as I am aware. Still quite pleasurable, but solid. WM breasts will jiggle more naturally.

Best wishes

Harem
quote="haremlover"]

Harem
Hollow from what i gather, water can soak into TPE, air having a smaller molecule than water can therefor get out. That said this is a good deal for Tiffany. https://asdoll.en.alibaba.com/product/6 ... 0.0.pFre8F

Xander_DL

Post by Xander_DL »

I fell for the fake, based on a WM #36 head and a 140 -D body, I got de lesser quality doll for about 1.5 years now and even knowing she is isn't an original doll I have grown very fond of her, she is at least great for cuddling and dressing up but that's about it.

Learned my lesson after finding out there is a whole community of Doll Lovers and soon I'll be getting a real WM.
I read about the unlucky many that got an inflatable doll for the price of a TPE one ordering from those sites, so glad that at least I did get one resembling a real TPE one.

Mikeeee4444
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mikeeee4444 »

Hey guys..
A while back you guys discussed the possible dangers of additives in cheaply made tpe. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to test your dolls material for any of those dangerous noxious materials. Thank you guys in advance for all that you guys and gals do!

crankyone
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by crankyone »

Hi

What do you guys think of MuDDoLoW on ebay?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/153CM-Life-Size ... 2302953099

INFORMATIONS