www.wmdolls.com

Sexdollwarehouse (banned site)

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Sexdollwarehouse (banned site)

Post by irishgirl »

truebeliever, If you don't mind me asking, what does that mean? What do you mean the terms of policy?
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

truebeliever
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by truebeliever »

Disputed Amount:
$529.00 USD
Buyer reason(s):
Different
I have no idea what thats means, here's paypal's response.

Status
After careful consideration, we're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time.

The item violates the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy. It's ineligible for PayPal Buyer Protection.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

truebeliever! Fight that! I don't know your circumstances, but I would make them give you an explanation at the very least! If you read my posts, I, as well as a lot of other people fell victim to these scammers! And it pisses me off to no end! I was lucky and got most of my money back, as well as a lot of others, so I don't get what the problem is for your claim! I can just give you advise and try and see if you can do something to change the outcome! Maybe the rules and terms were different for you, and your situation, but I wish you luck and hope you prevail in the end! Sorry that happened to you.
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

edyedy wrote:As I mentioned earlier in this thread, if you used PayPal, then stay with the claim. I got ALL my money back. The company offered to pay me, if I dropped my claim, but that raised red flags to me and I didn't trust them. I stuck with the PayPal dispute, which I escalated to a claim and got every penny back. It's up to you at the end of the day but just remember that these folks scammed you to begin with.
Dropped your claim = Paypal is not notified they are scamming customers = takes longer for paypal to shut them down.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

BH22124
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BH22124 »

Man it's terrible to hear that you didn't know they were a scam. It's unfortunate that some these companies can't just be truthful

Joe1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Joe1 »

How did that turn out??

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Joe1 wrote:How did that turn out??
SCAM SITE....... SEXDOLLWAREHOUSE

Yea I would too like to know out of curiosity, but just posting this again because this scam scummmm of the earth is still advertising false information. I know, I was scammed over a year ago! Before finding this wonderful forum! Here to remind people, and they are still up and running. I don't understand how they can keep going. It sickens me! Example: I just got this off their site! False information here

BLONDE SCARLET

out of 5 based on
customer ratings (32 customer reviews)
$529.00

4'9″ / Blonde / Japanese / DD-Cup
Attachments
Silicone-Sex-Doll-Blonde-Scarlet-1-500x750 scam site.jpg
Silicone-Sex-Doll-Blonde-Scarlet-1-500x750 scam site.jpg (93.86 KiB) Viewed 2508 times
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

BeardedMonkey

Post by BeardedMonkey »

i really wish i had found this forum site before i places a order from these scamming pieces of crap. i ordered a doll and paid $1,049 3 months down the road, never got a doll and never got my money back because paypal refused to help me. i was married 10 years then went threw a nasty divorce 3 years ago and have had a very hard time getting back into the swing of things, so i figured what the hell, ill take my tax money and id get a doll (cause hey we all need to relieve some stress). i looked around for a few days and found the doll i wanted for a pretty damn good price(so I thought).but boy was i wrong, it just pisses me of to no end that there are people out there that will do crap like this to people and payment sites like paypal will not even lift a finger to help you out, and the "company" wouldn't even reply to my 40 some od emails i sent them, that should have raised a red flag for me after the 5th email, so end of story i have no doll and im out over $1,000, so lesson learned i guess

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Sorry to hear of your terrible experience.

With dolls it's really important to go for the best, the sort you're willing to be seen dead with, and pay accordingly through a vendor or manufacturer on whom TDF have already done their homework.

Don't get
DSC_2772.JPG
DSC_2772.JPG (224.45 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
seduced again except by the right one.

Best wishes

Harem

nordicdude
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by nordicdude »

Remember to do a claim with the bank that issued your Visa/Mastercard. They can do chargebacks ;)

That being said, anyone travelled to China in order to see these things personally? For example, a week in Shenzhen and hit up a few sellers on AliExpress and ask to see their production line.

Same goes for electronics when there's quite a bit of money on the line, ALWAYS hire a 3rd party to go check it out. Most scammers will not accept, but real companies will if one's a serious buyer.

I've wanted to go to Shenzhen mysellf (for electronics), but if I went, I might as well check out the "merchendise" of "non-electronics" :D

INFORMATIONS