www.wmdolls.com

buyhubforu ebay seller are they legit and just stupid?????

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: buyhubforu ebay seller are they legit and just stupid???

Post by ORdoll »

DarkOne wrote:
Freddielinton wrote:
Mondoon wrote:You don't appear to want to listen to the voice of experience so OK, you go ahead and buy from them, then let us know if what you got was a) like the picture, and b) of reasonable quality.
Gee, sorry I don't have $1500+ to buy one from a vendor. As I already stated, I don't want to spend that much, and I also don't like most of the breast sizes that many dolls feature. I like smaller breasts. An A-cup or smaller. Large breasts don't look right on a lot of dolls. It's not in proportion with the rest of their body.

According to the positive feedback, she arrives exactly as described and pictured. When I do buy her, you'll be the first to know. She's a $700 doll. I'm not expecting $1500+ quality. I just want something I can have fun with, kiss, cuddle, and sleep with.

Voice of experience, lol. Until you buy one for yourself, don't judge others. I'm sure when you first laid eyes on your dolls, it was love at first sight. That's how it was for me. I knew I had to have her, no matter what. As I've already said, if someone here can manage to find the same exact doll I want from a more legitimate source, I'm all ears.

Why can't you all just let me be happy?
I thought that too when I got my doll off aliexpress. Paid for a 156cm doll from a seller with 100% feedback, selling JUST dolls since day 1.
She is 145cm to the heels. I asked about that and got a badly photoshoped photo from another doll website thats measurements didn't properly add up but 'showed that 156cm doll is 145 to the heels!'

The spine joint rotates freely, there is 0 friction. The oral cavity of the doll tore to shreds internally on the 4th use and is no longer usable since it can't be cleaned, as the tears go right down to the skull and let water in/out. The tears are not even regular tears they are perfectly smooth inside like a casting defect. The face is not quite the one I ordered.

WMdolls offers 0 support for my doll, Seller just shipped me some glue that couldn't be used to fix the oral anyway.

I consider myself LUCKY these are the only major faults with my doll as I have seen some dolls that show more damage to the TPE in under a week after arrival then my doll does after over a YEAR of use. Dolls that would basically have limbs/breasts tear off in a month of use because the TPE is so poor and that kind of damage can NOT be repaired, nor would it last long if it was repaired as the ENTIRE doll will fall apart.

=====================

Hello DarkOne,

This is Zihan from ORdoll, we didn't empower any agents to sell our doll from Ebay and aliexpress, There are many many fake doll to sell from aliexpress, they use our pictures but don't sell our doll to their clients, so we cancel all the agents who sell from aliexpress, and we closed our aliexpress more than 6 months too, our alibaba do not sell any new ordoll doll , so if some one tell you their doll is ordoll from alibaba or aliexpress, that is not right ! please be carefull ,and welcome to send the link about our ordoll from aliexpress and ebay .

Thank you guys so much , please be carefull!!

zihan

www.ordoll.com
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

haremlover wrote:If you are looking for a small breast size why not go for a B Cup 156 from OR dolls http://www.ordoll.com/en/productList.as ... =0,102,111,

Best wishes

Harem
=========================

Thank you haremlover!!

zihan
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I wrote Sam about 140 fakes being sold for as little as $800.
He found it hard to believe until I sent him Ebay links proving so.
Some used pictures of WM dolls, some used other pictures.
Jeff and the BCD staff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

WM, DS and YL all do dolls with small breasts because I prefer them too and have been looking. YL do a custom 155cm which looks really cool! Unfortunately, you get what you pay for and most of these dolls are not going to be 'cheap'. They tend to be around $1500 to $2000+ depending on size (height).
You can get deals straight from a manufacturer but you have to think about import duties. They tend to underprice the doll on the packaging so import duties are reduced but you run the risk of not getting all your money back if things go wrong! There are other threads you can read on this.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

How much are import duties, usually?

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:I wrote Sam about 140 fakes being sold for as little as $800.
He found it hard to believe until I sent him Ebay links proving so.
Some used pictures of WM dolls, some used other pictures.
Jeff and the BCD staff
Yea Im pretty sure those are the ones that the TPE just falls apart on and are made in 3rd party factories. Call em F grade dolls for total failure.

While I got scammed on aliexpress, at least I only got scammed into buying a B grade (minor skeleton defect of 0 spine rotation friction), slightly smaller then I ordered but still genuine WM I think (Considering the TPE has been very durable and the doll only shows issues shared with other WM dolls). But then I paid like 80% of what TDF vendors are listing the doll as, more like 90% when you take into account the fact they sent me a doll smaller then I ordered.

When you take into account the oral failing, if I ever buy a new head for my doll to fix that, I will have saved absolutely nothing at all by buying off Aliexpress.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

Freddielinton wrote:How much are import duties, usually?
in my experience nothing. I live in the USA but what is being said is thet the company under declares the value to save from import duties. My $1900 doll was imported with a declaration of $710 value. I was not charged anything but had there been significant damage it would be hard to get the full amount refunded. It's complicated.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Import duties depend on which country you're in and who is doing the importing. If you go through a local vendor they take care of that. If you go through a manufacturer in China say you may have to pay the import duty. Here in the UK it is around 20% of the value put on the package (there are other threads on this). The trouble with undervaluing the cost on the package is that firstly it has to be realistic enough to get through customs or they'll get wise to a really big heavy package coming through that's undervalued. Secondly, as 4biddenartist said, if you get damage from the carrier getting all your money back can get complicated. If you're unlucky and that does happen you need to take photos immediately and get back to the carrier and the seller within 7days.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Hi DarkOne,
DarkOne wrote: Also, anyone who requests their money back on ebay does NOT get to leave feedback. ]
Ebay policy may have changed in recent times.
A few years ago, I purchased an expensive outdoor garden item. The seller defaulted,
refused to answer the phone, emails, or US mail. Ebay promptly gave me full refund, allowed me to post
negative comments, and they cancelled the sellers account. They probably did a charge-back
on the seller's paypal account, but that's an internal ebay matter.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Just recently, we were notified of a vendor with great prices and a lot of choice and with over 5000 happy buyers... but on nearer inspection, the site only existed for 2 months, and the reviews were for phones, projectors, and what not.

So a complete scam...

In this day and age, everything can be faked, including eBay reviews.

Paypal only offers a refund for a certain amount of time, 180 days after purchase, if I'm not mistaken, and the trick these vendors use, is to keep stalling, and promising to add stuff to your order, or a free doll upgrade, just so you'll wait a bit longer... Until the 180 days pass, and then they'll ship something to you, which you can't return, and can't get a refund for, as Paypal's protection will have ended.

I've experienced it with some shoes purchased at AliExpress, the seller kept saying they were shipped, until it got to the limit of AliExpress' protection, then I filed a claim... the seller wasn't happy I did that... started saying things like I didn't trust them and what not... and they were right, I didn't trust them.
I still had to wait for a couple of months, as the seller kept saying the package was on it's way, and AliExpress forced me to wait for that.
Eventually, I got a refund, and the package never arrived. But if I had listened to the promises of the seller, and not filed a claim in time, I'd have been out of my money.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Here's what you get from an inexperienced factory which hasn't come through the processes of product development:
4815s.jpg
4815s.jpg (24.19 KiB) Viewed 2427 times
groin damage.jpg
groin damage.jpg (15.89 KiB) Viewed 2427 times
That groin damage was after a mere 5 test movements of the leg from laying straight to upwards and sideways for a sexual position and back.

Going through the critical tests of proper development is expensive and time consuming and the factories turning out cheap dolls are in it not to make decent dolls but thinking that they can turn a fast buck. There are enough gullible buyers in China to enable them to do so.

Out of such a mess there are companies emerging into the realms of good quality but sometimes they are not what they seem. Another also-ran company which has been discussed on this forum posing as a new manufacturer has a new price list . . . and whereas the old price list is compatible with other factory gate prices their new prices are in line with vendors posing as manufacturers and it turns out that they are not manufacturing at all but getting their dolls from Doll-House 168.

So where you see low prices the products will be coming from an obscure factory which hasn't gone through the proper development processes.
bad tpe.jpg
bad tpe.jpg (97.57 KiB) Viewed 2427 times
badtpe.jpg
badtpe.jpg (106.13 KiB) Viewed 2427 times
I often give such strong advice not to go in some directions that sometimes people have thought I must have some sort of vested interest. The reality is that I keep my ear to the ground and have seen with my own eyes and seen bad TPE fall apart in my hands and broken a doll or two with skeletal faults. That skeletal part above could not be repaired because all the nuts were welded fast. End of doll.

So to all the people looking at non-approved sources, they are not approved by TDF for good reason and if you see cheap dolls please do buy them and not be disappointed when you see in front of your eyes sights as photographed above. Sight of a doll like that can be a complete turn-off for ever.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

I have purchased a doll from Alibaba. The posted add was for a "WM100". The price was right, and the feedback from others was stellar. They answered my questions, and was promised the doll exactly as it was in the picture. I asked for different wig and eye color. They said "No problem freind." So, weeks go buy. Excitment builds. Finaly my cardbord box of wonder arived. I gingerly opened, and unraped her from her pacaging. Then, there she was all fresh with the sent of new TPE.

Well long story short. I did get what "looked" exactly as the pictur. The eyes and wig where not the ones I asked for. Shoulder was thin on one side and could see the scelatin underneath. Mesages were sent and and replied with "Gee that sucks." type expinations. Nothing was done to help or rectify the matter. A short time later the TPE started to split easily, and glue did not want to repair it. Then found her lady bits were molded wrong so that they met into one chamber internally. Lost a finger wire. I am very caring for this doll, so I was not abusing her. I can be anal-retentive. My car is ten years old and still smells like new leather. My doll is 3 months old and already falling apart.

I know it may not be the same company, but you might have a similar experience. I made this purchase before I found this forum and its infinite knowledge and years of wisdom. I now see the error of my ways. Now I am saving up for a second doll. Not letting my first experience get me down, and chalked it up to now i know better and "you get what you pay for." I plan tis next experience to be just right. Hours of resurch for just the right doll. Hours of resurc finding the right reputable vendor among the ones recomended here on TDF. Yah, I will pay more but I want what I paid for and will likely get it.

I do ask any who purchase from a non-recommended dealer to be leery. They mat not all be bad but the chance they are is higher.

So, good luck on your endeavor, and happy future honeymoon. So may peace/the force/long life and prosperity be with you.
3D2D

Sorry at home sick and the medication is making me loopy, and I'm on my third replay of the Lego movie. Sorry if I rambled.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Freddielinton wrote:Planning on buying my doll from them. They have good Feedback and have been around since 2009. Doesn't sound like a scam to me.
Heh, good luck to you. I'm honestly looking forward to your review, if you will share one.

A vendor selling a doll valued at half cost is TGTBT, but there might be extreme exceptions. The guy could be getting huge favors from a Chinese relative or something, that no other vendor would be able to get. Who knows. Hey, if it works out for you, good! If it doesn't, well at least you still learned a valuable lesson.

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Xephyr wrote:
Freddielinton wrote:Planning on buying my doll from them. They have good Feedback and have been around since 2009. Doesn't sound like a scam to me.
Heh, good luck to you. I'm honestly looking forward to your review, if you will share one.

A vendor selling a doll valued at half cost is TGTBT, but there might be extreme exceptions. The guy could be getting huge favors from a Chinese relative or something, that no other vendor would be able to get. Who knows. Hey, if it works out for you, good! If it doesn't, well at least you still learned a valuable lesson.
This thread is old as fuck and after doing an extensive amount of research, I have since decided to go with an actual reliable vendor instead. Originally, buying cheaper was my goal. I just wanted a specific doll, and that seemed to be the cheapest / easiest route. Now my goal is to buy a very nice doll from a reputable company that I can pay for a little at a time, and I've done just that. She should be here in December sometime. I'm still paying her off.

So long story short, the Me from a few months ago was a fucking moron.

This is the last I will comment on the matter.

INFORMATIONS