www.wmdolls.com

buyhubforu ebay seller are they legit and just stupid?????

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

buyhubforu ebay seller are they legit and just stupid?????

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

This seller has alot of dolls for sale with pictures of dolls that are not 145CM as in the add.
Does anyone know if they are scammers or just plain stupid?

I contacted them and here are some interesting replies:

the head can use for 145cm tall doll as well

New message from: buyhubforu Top Rated Seller(7,597Green Star)
so you want to play,am i right?

rule is simple,you stay away from us and we keep away from you.

no offence from you no offence from us.you stop offence,we stop offence

My messages:

The pictures you have are of a 165CM doll
The add is a 145CM
BIG DIFFERENCE
So you might want to fix it

Did you know that picture is of a doll that is over 160CM and is not a 143CM?

Your add states 145CM
This doll is Sam's 153CM doll
So what one are you really selling?

Your add clearly states 145CM doll.
Your pictures are of a 165CM doll.
Sam drops ships for me so either your add is wrong or you are selling fakes.

AFTER THE THREAT I WROTE BACK
I apologize if I offended you.
That is not my intent.
I am trying to help you with your sales as well as paypal dispute.
All your adds pretty much say 145CM doll.
If a person buys a doll and it is 163CM doll, they might not be very happy.
Best of luck with your sales
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: buyhubforu ebay seller are they legit and just stupid???

Post by samara78 »

Wow scammers
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

They acted a lot differently than new castle global did.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Planning on buying my doll from them. They have good Feedback and have been around since 2009. Doesn't sound like a scam to me.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Make sure you know what the positive ratings are for.
How many of the ratings are based on s3x dolls they have sold. And how many are for other items
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Most of the items they have sold on ebay are 'new For Motorola ZN5 Zine USB DATA+CHARGER CABLE' for 99 cents. And some penis extenders. Lots of other 'private listing' items however.

IMO I wouldn't trust them, they are a standard chinese "Sell anything that looks like it might make money" store, and very well may have changed hands (I believe buying/selling ebay accounts is hot business in china..)

Clearly already the ads are screwed up and the seller is very hostile to someone pointing out that he might be trying to scam people.

ITS A SCAM!
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

yes indeed a scam. I have been trying to start a collection of miniature 19" PVC ANIME DOLLS AND HAVE PAID FOR FOUR OF THEM ON SEPARATE OCCASIONS FROM DIFFERENT DEALERS (sorry caps lock was on) and each time all of the sudden ebay removed their account and I had to start a claim to get my money back. I am convinced that these sellers in China are buying old accounts with positive feedback and scamming people. It is weird though because we are protected by the money back guarantee. So I don't know how they are able to get a profit from doing this?
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

It's not a scam. You guys need to get the "if they're not a vendor, they're a scam" idea out of your heads.

The seller is a Top eBay seller, with positive feedback and several positive reviews on the exact doll that I want.

I fail to see how a trusted Top eBay seller for 7 years can be a scam.

Relax.

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

sellers in China are buying old accounts with positive feedback and scamming people
It makes sense. There are probably businesses who's sole purpose is to generate accounts with positive reviews so the account can be sold for a tidy profit.
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:New message from: buyhubforu Top Rated Seller(7,597Green Star)
so you want to play,am i right?

rule is simple,you stay away from us and we keep away from you.

no offence from you no offence from us.you stop offence,we stop offence
This is not the kind of reply one would expect from a legitimate seller with any kind of conscience.
This borders on threatening.
Freddielinton wrote:It's not a scam. You guys need to get the "if they're not a vendor, they're a scam" idea out of your heads.

The seller is a trusted eBay seller, with positive feedback and reviews on the exact doll that I want.

I fail to see how a Trusted eBay seller for 7 years can be a scam.

Relax.
You don't appear to want to listen to the voice of experience so OK, you go ahead and buy from them, then let us know if what you got was a) like the picture, and b) of reasonable quality.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Mondoon wrote:You don't appear to want to listen to the voice of experience so OK, you go ahead and buy from them, then let us know if what you got was a) like the picture, and b) of reasonable quality.
Gee, sorry I don't have $1500+ to buy one from a vendor. As I already stated, I don't want to spend that much, and I also don't like most of the breast sizes that many dolls feature. I like smaller breasts. An A-cup or smaller. Large breasts don't look right on a lot of dolls. It's not in proportion with the rest of their body.

According to the positive feedback, she arrives exactly as described and pictured. When I do buy her, you'll be the first to know. She's a $700 doll. I'm not expecting $1500+ quality. I just want something I can have fun with, kiss, cuddle, and sleep with.

Voice of experience, lol. Until you buy one for yourself, don't judge others. I'm sure when you first laid eyes on your dolls, it was love at first sight. That's how it was for me. I knew I had to have her, no matter what. As I've already said, if someone here can manage to find the same exact doll I want from a more legitimate source, I'm all ears.

Why can't you all just let me be happy?

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Freddielinton wrote:Gee, sorry I don't have $1500+ to buy one from a vendor. As I already stated, I don't want to spend that much, and I also don't like most of the breast sizes that many dolls feature. I like smaller breasts. Large breasts don't look right on a lot of dolls. It's not in proportion with the rest of their body.

According to the positive feedback, she arrives exactly as described and pictured. When I do buy her, you'll be the first to know.

Voice of experience, lol. Until you buy one for yourself, don't judge others. I'm sure when you first laid eyes on your dolls, it was love at first sight. That's how it was for me. I knew I had to have her, no matter what. As I've already said, if someone here can manage to find the same exact doll I want from a more legitimate source, I'm all ears.

Thanks but no thanks.
Yeah fair point. To be honest I also had problems trying to find one with small breasts with a figure and face I liked. I can also say that when I did first lay eyes on her it was lust at first sight so I can understand your dilemma. We see a lot of scam sites on the forum and it's people's concern that you don't get ripped off when making your purchase. Well, take a chance, it might be worth it. I sincerely hope you get what you ordered and she's just perfect for you. It will perhaps take your vendor off our radar.
Voice of experience, lol. Until you buy one for yourself, don't judge others
I'm not judging, the voice of experience referrs to all of the previous posts on this thread from concerned members with some knowledge of scam sites.
Anyway I wish you luck and I hope it works out for you.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Freddielinton wrote:
Mondoon wrote:You don't appear to want to listen to the voice of experience so OK, you go ahead and buy from them, then let us know if what you got was a) like the picture, and b) of reasonable quality.
Gee, sorry I don't have $1500+ to buy one from a vendor. As I already stated, I don't want to spend that much, and I also don't like most of the breast sizes that many dolls feature. I like smaller breasts. An A-cup or smaller. Large breasts don't look right on a lot of dolls. It's not in proportion with the rest of their body.

According to the positive feedback, she arrives exactly as described and pictured. When I do buy her, you'll be the first to know.

Why can't you all just let me be happy?
No one is judging you, we are just trying to help you not make a big mistake.
Dude, you come on here asking our help in choosing a doll. We tell you the truth, and you don't want to hear it. I have read this whole thread and your thread. These are scammers, feedback can be fake. you will not be happy when you get her and YOU will be the only one to blame for not heeding the words of people who KNOW what they are talking about and have seen the same situation play out over and over again.

So go right ahead and be a know it all, and see where all that "positive feedback" gets you in the end...... :roll:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

^No need to be rude.

Once again, you don't know that. Feedback on eBay is not fake.

Thank you to those who understand. I appreciate you all looking out for me, but it's only $700, and buyers are protected with a money back guarantee on eBay & PayPal. I'm not happy now, so if it doesn't work out, I'll be in the same position I've been in my entire life. So don't you worry about that.

I'm going to take that risk and I hope it does pay off. Just gotta save a bit first.

When she arrives, hopefully you'll see.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

4biddenartist wrote:yes indeed a scam. I have been trying to start a collection of miniature 19" PVC ANIME DOLLS AND HAVE PAID FOR FOUR OF THEM ON SEPARATE OCCASIONS FROM DIFFERENT DEALERS (sorry caps lock was on) and each time all of the sudden ebay removed their account and I had to start a claim to get my money back. I am convinced that these sellers in China are buying old accounts with positive feedback and scamming people. It is weird though because we are protected by the money back guarantee. So I don't know how they are able to get a profit from doing this?
Buy good standing account for $100, Sell doll or two for $1000, withdraw money out of paypal before users complain their doll fell apart in a week, withdraw money from bank account and close it.

Seems like a pretty simple way to get a profit to me. Ebay being the one who would be getting scammed then (as well as any users who think the damage they did to there doll was their own fault)
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

INFORMATIONS