www.wmdolls.com

Dolls sold on Amazon

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
jthurman

Re: Dolls sold on Amazon

Post by jthurman »

Hey LoneRanger, I'm in the same boat. I just bought my first doll (arrives tomorrow) and its from KingMansion on Amazon. Being new to all this, I didn't know it was a knockoff -- a newbie like me can't tell which are good dolls and which are counterfeit knockoffs.

From what I've gathered here, KingMansion uses WM Doll photos for their product on Amazon. That's pretty shady. I was excited, but after discovering this forum here, I'm now expecting a bad product.

Any advice on claiming a refund from Amazon, if need be? I see you claimed toxicity... any further details you can provide? Hopefully tomorrow I'm happily surprised with a quality product and can avoid the refund hassle, but I'm expecting a refund fight.

Azphxguy
Ex-Member

Post by Azphxguy »

jthurman wrote:Hey LoneRanger, I'm in the same boat. I just bought my first doll (arrives tomorrow) and its from KingMansion on Amazon. Being new to all this, I didn't know it was a knockoff -- a newbie like me can't tell which are good dolls and which are counterfeit knockoffs.

From what I've gathered here, KingMansion uses WM Doll photos for their product on Amazon. That's pretty shady. I was excited, but after discovering this forum here, I'm now expecting a bad product.

Any advice on claiming a refund from Amazon, if need be? I see you claimed toxicity... any further details you can provide? Hopefully tomorrow I'm happily surprised with a quality product and can avoid the refund hassle, but I'm expecting a refund fight.
I got mine on amazon as well from nw doll after seeing positive reviews. mine said 'nw doll' and 'shipped and sold by nw doll', under "seller" it said "Nw doll". i've seen people here say they got bad dolls BUT their 'shipped and sold by' part had odd or wierd names (seemingly made up names like "jwjohnxx" or "jjwell00", basically wierd shit). So far my doll has been ok. She was exactly like the picture, and nw contacted me several times with making sure it's ok. also sent me 5 videos, and pages of instructions with everything from fitting wigs, changing out eyes for different colors, cleaning vagina and anus after use, day to day cleaning and storage, posing, proper joint limits, makeup care and etc.

Did kingmansion provide any of that? I almost bought their debbie model.

swimmerbody24

Post by swimmerbody24 »

I recently purchased this doll here https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074L ... UTF8&psc=1
I was hoping to receive the WM 152 with the 142 head and that appears to exactly what I got. Couldnt be more happy. I didnt know about this site before purchasing this so I was quite concerned it would turn out to be a scam.

synchronicities333

Post by synchronicities333 »

This post kept me from making a mistake. Joined to say thanks!

SDW
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by SDW »

Well I too have fallen for the Amazon "trick" but let's hope it works out. Though the listing has now changed to "ships from newnow" the one I bought was "Fulfilled by Amazon" and had Prime Shipping so if she is not up to my quality standards I should be able to easily return her. I ordered a 62.5" model for Black Friday price of $699, now $929. My only wish is that I had found this site earlier as it contains a wealth of quality info on all things dolls. If she's shoddy, I'll be contacting Jeff from BC for sure.

Well, here she is, "Sabrina"
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XK ... =UTF8&th=1

When I ordered there were 15 available but they sold out both sizes. Also there were 14 reviews at the time of purchase but now there are 15 so people seem to be receiving them and reviewing positively.

She's scheduled to arrive tomorrow so I'll post how it goes.

UPDATE #1: Well, so far so good. She is "out for delivery" as promised with 2-day shipping and a rep from the seller has contacted me via email. There was an attached JPG for the extra wigs and eyes that will come separately. See below.

Message from 3rd party seller:

This is Jameson at NWDoll.I am here to offer best customer service and address any problems about the doll
Firstly,i would like to personally thank you for purchasing our sex doll
1.Please kindly check attachment "Videos.jpg" to find how to get instructions and videos
2.Please next check attachment "wig and eye.jpg" if you want to get extra wig and eye
3.NWDoll can offer 1 free wig and 1 pair of eye for you.(extra package)
4.The head is able to be separated form body,you can buy different heads if you like
5.Please contact me anytime if you meet problems or have questions or request on doll
(PS:Extra Wig and eye will come in about 2 weeks,we will send separately by China post,so doll will come firstly with original eye and wig)

Best regards
NWDoll

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

synchronicities333 wrote:This post kept me from making a mistake. Joined to say thanks!
Thanks for the kind words, synchronicities333! There is a lot of information on the Forum. Feel free to post any questions you may have.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Welcome newbies to TDF! Unfortunately, we do see quite a few of you joining AFTER you’ve already ordered your lady!

Our concern about ordering from these sites is that most reputable manufacturers don’t use Amazon to sell their dolls apart from the odd one or two. From experience we have found it can be quite a lottery as to how these ladies stand up over time. That is why TDF have approved manufacturers and vendors! OK, there are a few manufacturers outside this approval base that do sell pretty good dolls but they haven’t yet fulfilled all the criteria to be in that approval list.

I know it is very tempting when searching on line when you see what you think is the lady you want displayed in all her glory at a very reasonable price, believe me, I’ve done it myself! I saw a lovely lady on the DHGate website (please don’t go there!) a couple of years ago and ordered her and got an inflatable! The scammers often pinch photos from a reputable dealer to sell their ripoffs!

SDW, I wish you the best of luck but that price seems way too low for that sized doll! Most manufacturers can’t even produce one like that at cost! Please make a detailed inspection and let us know when she arrives what she’s like! Also, I suggest you are gentle with her until you know how she moves before moving limbs to their full extent - particularly DONT SPREAD HER LEGS TOO FAR! The ripoff dolls don’t stretch very well and tears can happen in the crotch area and under the arms.

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

SDW
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by SDW »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Welcome newbies to TDF! Unfortunately, we do see quite a few of you joining AFTER you’ve already ordered your lady!

Our concern about ordering from these sites is that most reputable manufacturers don’t use Amazon to sell their dolls apart from the odd one or two. From experience we have found it can be quite a lottery as to how these ladies stand up over time. That is why TDF have approved manufacturers and vendors! OK, there are a few manufacturers outside this approval base that do sell pretty good dolls but they haven’t yet fulfilled all the criteria to be in that approval list.

I know it is very tempting when searching on line when you see what you think is the lady you want displayed in all her glory at a very reasonable price, believe me, I’ve done it myself! I saw a lovely lady on the DHGate website (please don’t go there!) a couple of years ago and ordered her and got an inflatable! The scammers often pinch photos from a reputable dealer to sell their ripoffs!

SDW, I wish you the best of luck but that price seems way too low for that sized doll! Most manufacturers can’t even produce one like that at cost! Please make a detailed inspection and let us know when she arrives what she’s like! Also, I suggest you are gentle with her until you know how she moves before moving limbs to their full extent - particularly DONT SPREAD HER LEGS TOO FAR! The ripoff dolls don’t stretch very well and tears can happen in the crotch area and under the arms.

Cheers, Hollows.

Honestly I may just send her back unless I get really lucky. After reading a evening's worth of threads on this site, and since most of the TDF approved manufacturers are still running black Friday sales though Christmas, I'l leaning towards a better model already.

Annabel, an real NWDoll, from Beautiful Dolls, is a real stunner.
https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... g99ju9nlt1

There are so many great vendors on this site, which inspires confidence in an expensive and privacy sensitive purchase.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

She sure is lovely SDW but she is one of the ‘heavyweights’ at 40kg! I would recommend keeping under 35kg for a first Doll unless you’re pretty fit! My Ashaki (WM168NAVA) is 27kg and I struggled for a couple of weeks (although I’m a fairly fit oldie) but now I can handle her and carry her downstairs easily. My second, Vivette, a 2016 Vivid Doll, was 5 or 6kg heavier and, although I can handle her well now, I think if she had been my first I might have found her a struggle for some time! Ashaki got my core muscles strong enough so I can move and carry her ok now. However, I still have to think carefully when carrying her downstairs!

Sorry, I don’t mean to be negative! I want you to have a great new experience as a doll will change your life forever! Lifting 40kg in weights is pretty easy for most but you’ll be surprised how awkward it is lifting a dead weight doll of 40kg!

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

SDW
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by SDW »

hollows+fentiman wrote:She sure is lovely SDW but she is one of the ‘heavyweights’ at 40kg! I would recommend keeping under 35kg for a first Doll unless you’re pretty fit! My Ashaki (WM168NAVA) is 27kg and I struggled for a couple of weeks (although I’m a fairly fit oldie) but now I can handle her and carry her downstairs easily. My second, Vivette, a 2016 Vivid Doll, was 5 or 6kg heavier and, although I can handle her well now, I think if she had been my first I might have found her a struggle for some time! Ashaki got my core muscles strong enough so I can move and carry her ok now. However, I still have to think carefully when carrying her downstairs!

Sorry, I don’t mean to be negative! I want you to have a great new experience as a doll will change your life forever! Lifting 40kg in weights is pretty easy for most but you’ll be surprised how awkward it is lifting a dead weight doll of 40kg!

Cheers, Hollows.
I received her yesterday and yes, she is heavy. I'm in decent shape but not fantastic, so she was manageable but it was definitely a workout, like lifting a bag of cement! Getting her out of the box wasn't too bad but picking her up and carrying her around, flipping over, etc was more work than I expected. However, she does have the proportions and weight of a petite stripper which is a huge plus for realism. My first experience with her has motivated be to start working out again so that I can regain my prior fitness level which should make handling her much less strenuous. I didn't like the little dolls as they have the proportions of a child which is a major turnoff for me. I'll be doing a full writeup in the next few days.

Edit: They should construct the skeletons from aluminum. Though its slightly more expensive, it's half the weight! And for the premium models I suggest carbon fiber.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I’m glad she sounds like the right lady for you! I shouldn’t worry about working out, she’ll keep you fit! I found within a week or so my core muscles strengthened a lot! When you want to move her though, always have a standby resting place like a dining chair or stool. If she’s on the bed try to roll or wriggle her to the edge of the bed before raising her legs and bending her knees ready for a lift. One arm under the top of her thighs and one around the lower back should do it! Just think about how you’re going to move her before doing it and clear the path!

As for skeleton, the difference in weight between tubular steel and aluminium is actually negligible compared to the amount of TPE weight with the larger dolls.

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

SDW
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by SDW »

Just posted my in depth review from a recent GL-Amazon purchase.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 87&t=93511

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

bootylover24 wrote:I see JY dolls on here too. Looks like some of these guys can get a WM Riley to you doorstep in 2 days. Very interesting. I haven't seen anyone on her ever purchase from Amazon. Has anyone?

yup and just last week, and it ended up as a fake.

Thought I was buying a WM Doll, ended up getting a Racyme Doll. It was even an Amazon "Prime" listing and stocked by amazon through fulfillment, Being a first time buyer, I didnt trust random websites I had never heard of, and I did not know about this forum.

After some harsh negotiations with the seller through amazons messaging service (that tracks and logs messages both ways) I somehow managed to get the seller to agree to issue me a full refund, before I sent the doll back to him, and he pays for the return shipping.
He is lucky I am honest, I just shipped it out today.

The Racyme doll, wasnt terrible, especially for a first time owner, but it looked nothing like the WM photos the seller ripped. The tits didnt jiggle much at all, had to really shake that frame hard for them to budge, the arms could not even turn inward, the waist/torso could not rotate sideways without the chassis breaking, the TPE material would rub off like an eraser if anything brushed up against it.

The seller had me ship it to a mini storage place in Texas, I hope he does not turn around and sell it to another poor sucker, as i didnt even clean the bitch.

If only I knew just a little bit more last week. There are way more scammers in this market than honest sellers. That alone is holding back the industry a smudge.

Someday I will be able to afford the WM doll i was trying to buy, but not this time around.

thehung888

Post by thehung888 »

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

thehung888 wrote:guys does this look legit?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B6 ... =UTF8&th=1
Message the seller asking for pictures.
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

INFORMATIONS