www.wmdolls.com

SCAM bdolls

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Mechadoll USA
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

SCAM bdolls

Post by Mechadoll USA »

bdolls. pro

This website is based out of Malaysia. We have had a very difficult time trying to shut it down. They take customers money and never send out any product. Not even fake product. They have also used personal information to threaten customers. They were going to tell stories to friends and family.

Please avoid this seller and their website.

Batmanson70

Re: SCAM bdolls

Post by Batmanson70 »

I wish I would have seen this before I ordered from this group. This is a fraud!!!!! They will steal your money!!!!!!!!!! Buyer beware!!!!!!!!!

Secret love 420
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Secret love 420 »

I am very happy with all the information this site is providing. I have bought toys from adult stores in the past. I was searching the internet and came across this forum. I’m going to use this information and buy me a nice companion doll. I have a few more posts to do before I can pm anyone about any private questions or purchases.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Secret love 420 wrote:I am very happy with all the information this site is providing. I have bought toys from adult stores in the past. I was searching the internet and came across this forum. I’m going to use this information and buy me a nice companion doll. I have a few more posts to do before I can pm anyone about any private questions or purchases.
Definitely consider purchasing from an approved TDF Vendor. This will drastically reduce any grief/hassles you may run into.

INFORMATIONS