www.wmdolls.com

Shenzhen ShengYi Adult Products

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Ren Dhark
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ren Dhark »

Hi there.

I have recently become interested in Love Dolls, and have been researching the offers of various manufacturers.

I came across one doll in particular, which appeals to me, but have been unable to find any information about the quality of this manufacturer's product:

http://www.sycrypyxgs.com/index.htm

Has anyone here purchased from them?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Shenzhen ShengYi Adult Products

Post by samara78 »

The link you gave is too slow to open . We have many doll makers here out of shenzhen district.

A couple of places to look.
Joy model doll/JM doll
Sanhui doll
WM doll
YL doll

Hope you find what you are looking for. A lot of sites online will try to scam a potential buyer with tempting photograghs and so forth. And in the end send you an inflatable. Best of luck.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Montana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Montana »

I too would like to know more about this company.
I was on the verge of purchasing one of their dolls. She was listed on the 165cm range but the details said 163cm. She was about the 5th one down with the long brown hair and black dress.
Since I could not get a good fell for the company I thought it might be a scam.
I started looking around and found TDF and reviewed there vendor list and felt that those listed as vendors was safe to order from.
I bought a 140cm from RLSD and am waiting for her tho get here.
I looked at several vendors from the forum to see if I could find that same doll but didnt.
If you find out this company is Legit them I'll more than likely go back and order the doll on their web sight.
There was something very compelling about the way she looks that I'll have to add here to my future purchase list.

Elixes

Post by Elixes »

Unfortunately that link you posted is to a site that has some very suspiciously low priced dolls!

100cm for $660
125cm for $920
158cm & 165cm for $1260 each

are all seemingly way too low a price for those dolls!

You don't know what you'll really get from them. It could be like Samara said where they'll do the bait and switch and give you a cheap inflatable or these may be bad knock offs that won't look as good as in the pics and will probably fall apart fairly quickly (anywhere from a few weeks to a few months)!

Best to go with an approved TDF site (manufacturer or vendor) where you'll know what your getting and where you'll have recourse if needed!

Remember the old adages: If it looks too good to be true it probably is and You get what you pay for!

Montana, 140cm is a great doll! I have one myself (seen in my avatar pic) and she is wonderful. Post pics of yours when you get it please! Love to see the variations people get and how they pose and dress them, makes each one unique & beautiful!

P.S. Welcome to TDF Ren Dhark & Montana!

kookaburra

Post by kookaburra »

These dolls seem kind of familiar to me. I would say check out the Beautifuldolls subforum here, I'm thinking they might sell a couple of the dolls from this company. They are cheaper because they are not as refined as WM dolls family, but from what I understand, function just fine.

Anyway I could be wrong but it's a lead!

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

that website was too poor to even buy a vowel for its domain name, why would you order from them?
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

They are selling JY dolls, by repute to be avoided like the plague.

This is yet a another company in the Boa'an District of Shenzhen and all there apart from WM should be approached with extreme caution

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Welcome to TDF, Ren Dhark
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

nerttu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nerttu »

Hi RD
www.siliconesexdoll.co.uk sells couple models of dolls (158cm) you see in at your link site. BTW they are authorizised WM dolls reseller in UK and their prices included shipping and customs and taxes or as they say. And sombody here says that authorizised WM dolls resellers can not allowed to sell fakes so these cheap dolls are not fakes or copies on WM dolls allthough some people here are claiming so.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

nerttu wrote:Hi RD
http://www.siliconesexdoll.co.uk sells couple models of dolls (158cm) you see in at your link site. BTW they are authorizised WM dolls reseller in UK and their prices included shipping and customs and taxes or as they say.
Someone's pulling someone's leg along the way. That site is a SCAM. Yet another con-artist advertising TPE as silicone - and they are selling JY do;ls. Buy from them and you certainly won't know what you're getting.

The site's not a UK site at all.
http://whois.domaintools.com/siliconesexdoll.co.uk
Registrant:
yilin jiang

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
6-701,fuxinlu
suzhou
jiangshu
China

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Ren Dhark wrote:Hi there.

I have recently become interested in Love Dolls, and have been researching the offers of various manufacturers.

I came across one doll in particular, which appeals to me, but have been unable to find any information about the quality of this manufacturer's product:

http://www.sycrypyxgs.com/index.htm

Has anyone here purchased from them?

Hi this link is SCAM ,in internet have many many like this SCAM website, we suggest all TDF member can buy our doll from TDF vendor . that way will be safe and have good customer service .

Ren Dhark
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ren Dhark »

Thanks everyone, for your responses. I had a feeling the site wasn't legit - that's why I asked if anyone had any dealings with them. It's just my luck that - after looking at pictures of thousands of dolls - the one which most appeals to me, has a somewhat dubious parentage. :?

*sigh* Now I'll either have to "settle" - or wait a year and hope another one comes along, which takes my breath away..........
Nothing can make you feel as cold and lonely - as lying in bed next to the woman you love..........

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

nerttu wrote:Hi RD
http://www.siliconesexdoll.co.uk sells couple models of dolls (158cm) you see in at your link site. BTW they are authorizised WM dolls reseller in UK and their prices included shipping and customs and taxes or as they say. And sombody here says that authorizised WM dolls resellers can not allowed to sell fakes so these cheap dolls are not fakes or copies on WM dolls allthough some people here are claiming so.

www.siliconesexdoll.co.uk is not our authorized reseller . them website price is wrong and we not deal with this website before . its scam website .

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

A shame they appear to be a scam site. Though the pictures seem to come from legit sources.

Be nice to know what manufacturer makes this beauty:
20160427172025_9886.jpg
20160427172025_9886.jpg (449.83 KiB) Viewed 6207 times
20160427172027_2542.jpg
20160427172027_2542.jpg (323.83 KiB) Viewed 6202 times
20160427172031_7230.jpg
20160427172031_7230.jpg (346.54 KiB) Viewed 6202 times
Attachments
20160427172035_7073.jpg
20160427172035_7073.jpg (393.79 KiB) Viewed 6207 times
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Ren Dhark wrote: *sigh* Now I'll either have to "settle" - or wait a year and hope another one comes along, which takes my breath away..........
Another scam???? :haha4:

jk, :)
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

INFORMATIONS