www.wmdolls.com

Is this a legit seller?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
arelim
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Is this a legit seller?

Post by arelim »

I am in the process of looking at all the different dolls and sellers out there and found that 'kingmansion' on Amazon seems to be selling what looks to be WM dolls at significantly reduced prices ... since I follow the rule "if it looks to good to be true, it usually is" ... I am curious what people know about this seller?

They definately have some red flags associated with them - however, I see that there is an ad in the TDF Dolls for Sale area for a used 140cm doll bought from Kingmansion ... so that seems to indicate that kingmansion doesn't just take your money and run ... they actually deliver a doll ...

So then whats the 'catch'? are they knock-offs made from inferior materials?

Thanks,
Arelim

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Is this a legit seller?

Post by samara78 »

Your best clue is "significantly reduced"

I would avoid save up for a good doll.
These sites prey on people who eitherdo not have enough money or, do not know better.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Mikeeee4444
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mikeeee4444 »

Hey all,
New to the community. Was just about to post a similar question about kingmansion. He is rated by other buyers who actually post pictures of his dolls. You can tell some of these reviews are legit by some of the cons they have on the dolls- vaginal tearing and what not. He does claim to have his own manufacturing facility. He answers all questions as there is a giant list of them on amazon. I'm also on the fence as I've wanted a doll for a while now. Even went the ebay route on a losing bid (it was before I knew this place existed to heed the warnings). On the site buyers claimed that in certain areas the material started to get small cracks in certain areas like joints, but isn't that consistent with most tpe dolls? I will look to your guys knowledge and expertise on this.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Kingmansion is to be avoided like the plague. There are a myriad of small and larger workshops copying WM dolls and others and some have ex-employees of the company.

One rule of Chinese business is never to make all the components under one roof so no employee knows the whole process from beginning to end.

The source of the new WM TPE is not known by the employees who have left and they have used a technology with disastrous results.

I tested a sample from a factory using such TPE and this was the damage
at the crotch, the join with the legs, resulting from just five movements from lying down to legs up and sideways for the sexual position and back to lying down.

The new WM TPE is nothing short of superb and is not liable to abrasion damage nor splitting like this.

Go for the extra money to buy from a genuine reseller known to TDF. TDF vet sellers carefully and have to demonstrate their chain of sourcing back to genuine producers.

In my view in the lower budget range DS are superb but in the $2000 - $3000 realistic size range I'd look at
OR156G
WM155
WM158
and this one in silicone http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=262&t=74218 for less than $2k

Don't let an ebay doll rob you of money that you'll want to spend on a good doll with a resale value into the bargain.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Analog
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Analog »

This is all good advice. I would only purchase from legit vendors that are approved here. I came across this kingmansion in my initial searching too. Not worth the risk imo. I bought my doll from 1am and they have been great!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

A huge clue is they use pictures of Sams 140 cm Katie doll with prices varying from 900t to 1600.
This is a clue that they do indeed sell fakes
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Mikeeee4444
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mikeeee4444 »

Thanks harem and analog!
1am was actually the most competitive price I've found endorsed here. Good to know that someone was willing to stand by their work. Thanks guys. Good to know that there are people looking out for us!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Because I feared damage in sexual use I didn't want to put my WM155 who serves for modelling and photography to sexual use and so bought another to enjoy her extraordinary assets in bed.

Knowing the damage possible with the inferior TPE, I've been terrified about damaging my lady - but I needn't have worried. Not a mark. Completely worth buying the genuine article.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Bob42a

Post by Bob42a »

Just want to add in
I looked around kingmansion on amazon and someone posted pictures of what he bought. If you look closely the doll is completely different. It looked like a knock off. Now maybe they sell legit ones but not that time.

I do give them a plus in answering emails. They respond very quickly, HOWEVER, asking simple questions like "can you provide me a picture of inventory" or something along those lines and kingmansion only sends a stock photo.

Worst part, they sent me another stock WM photo with fake phone picture bar on the top... You know that bar with charge amount, signal etc? Ya, they are not to be trusted.

Razorshock

Post by Razorshock »

I just recieved a lower torso from king mansion via Amazon.com . This is what I ordered https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CY1NMSE

Not an outright scam but it does seem like a cheap knockoff. The movement of the joints isn't smooth and it seems a little loose and creaky. Range of motion doesn't seem to match up with what I have seen on other sites. The butt doesnt look as meaty either but it is still nice. I feel okay with what I got for what I paid for it ($480) but I would be very hesitant to see what I'd end up with if I had ordered a Katie 140 from them.

Razorshock

Post by Razorshock »

Also I am too new to post pics yet but can do so after a few more posts.

INFORMATIONS